Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    We can both agree we can always do a better job at finding potential terrorists. You on the other hand want to go with a scorched earth policy against a group that you cannot even differentiate between refugees and U.S. citizens.
    You've both failed to realize this entire time is that it makes no difference be it citizen, immigrant, or "refugee".

You guys are throwing up a pointless irrelevant defense.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    You've both failed to realize this entire time is that it makes no difference be it citizen, immigrant, or "refugee".

You guys are throwing up a pointless irrelevant defense.
    Wow! This is your point? No difference between a U.S. citizen or an immigrant and refugee. No difference?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikkd View Post
    No offense to all good American people - and I know there are lots of them. But way too often the shits of your politicians are going across the ocean How many refugees did the U.S. accept? The large number of 0?
    I am definitely not one to defend Obama... but...

Just because we don't actively help them get here... doesn't mean they aren't granted asylum if they can make it here on their own.

From Syria... very little and quite honestly you can keep those. Because people from that conflict regardless of what side they are on, are equally disgusting and violent evil people. If given the opportunity and resources they would do the same thing to the people that have done it to them... and they do.

From Central America and South America quite a few refugees.

The US has taken in more refugees in it's history than any other nation by quite a margin. I feel no guilt for not taking in a pack of murderous rapist jihadists.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Wow! This is your point? No difference between a U.S. citizen or an immigrant and refugee. No difference?
    No difference in how the FBI investigates them, ie from what pool of information they draw from to when analyzing a threat.

Holy hell, are you guys being intentionally ignorant because of some sort of pro-Muslim anti-Republican allegiance or do you honestly not see the connection here?

BROKEN SYSTEM THAT IS FAILING TO DETECT AND ADDRESS RADICAL ISLAMIC CHARACTERISTICS

+

"REFUGEES" COMING FROM A REGION WHERE RADICAL ISLAM IS THE CRADLE-to-GRAVE STANDARD

=

PROBLEM!
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    From Syria... very little and quite honestly you can keep those. Because people from that conflict regardless of what side they are on, are equally disgusting and violent evil people. If given the opportunity and resources they would do the same thing to the people that have done it to them... and they do.
    You don't see any problem in labeling all people from one region as "disgusting and violent evil people"? Yeah, sure, they are, on average, more violent than Americans... On average. But, really, come on now, there are hundreds thousands Syrians you probably wouldn't mind having as your friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    The US has taken in more refugees in it's history than any other nation by quite a margin. I feel no guilt for not taking in a pack of murderous rapist jihadists.
    No it didnt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    You don't see any problem in labeling all people from one region as "disgusting and violent evil people"? Yeah, sure, they are, on average, more violent than Americans... On average. But, really, come on now, there are hundreds thousands Syrians you probably wouldn't mind having as your friends.
    No because again... on both sides of the conflict Syrians are murderers.

I have seen pictures I can't post here, again from both sides, where they display headless toddlers as trophies. It makes me sick to my stomach. I don't want anything to do with any of them. That is an entirely different breed of evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    No because again... on both sides of the conflict Syrians are murderers.

I have seen pictures I can't post here, again from both sides, where they display headless toddlers as trophies. It makes me sick to my stomach. I don't want anything to do with any of them. That is an entirely different breed of evil.
    This is a civil war, mate; horrible things happen on it. But how many Syrians actually participate in it? A small minority. And even among those who participate, only a small minority does things you describe. Yet you are willing to label all Syrians as such...
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    These Refugee's will of course not live in Obama's neighborhood or near Obama's daughters.
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/21/th...-nyc-combined/
    Yep, we're sendin' 'em to poverty ridden towns in red states.

Deleted
    The women in Cologne hat to open more than their hearts for these "refugees".........

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    The women in Cologne hat to open more than their hearts for these "refugees".........
    QFT.

Funny how people keep using "refugees" when these people are 99% ECONOMICAL MIGRANT.

They just come here because they think money rain from the sky here, not because their country is at war or their life in danger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø View Post
    QFT.

Funny how people keep using "refugees" when these people are 99% ECONOMICAL MIGRANT.

They just come here because they think money rain from the sky here, not because their country is at war or their life in danger.
    99%? Lies! It is 146%!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/21/th...-nyc-combined/
    Yep, we're sendin' 'em to poverty ridden towns in red states.
    Ship 'em to San Jose or Portland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Rarely do I agree with Obama but he is right on this, even though he doesn't go far enough on opening up America's borders and most of his reasoning for letting in refugees is to pompously feed his image as a humanitarian.

I have yet to see a satisfactory answer as to why leftists can't recognize the negative effects of expanding the welfare state while letting in a large wave of immigrants and refugees. I would assume it's the usual trite of raising taxes to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Rarely do I agree with Obama but he is right on this, even though he doesn't go far enough on opening up America's borders and most of his reasoning for letting in refugees is to pompously feed his image as a humanitarian.

I have yet to see a satisfactory answer as to why leftists can't recognize the negative effects of expanding the welfare state while letting in a large wave of immigrants and refugees. I would assume it's the usual trite of raising taxes to pay for it.
    I'm not sure what the dilemma is supposed to be. Refugees are placed in areas that can handle them and are partially funded by the federal government.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I'm not sure what the dilemma is supposed to be. Refugees are placed in areas that can handle them and are partially funded by the federal government.
    The dilemma is that open borders would be hugely beneficial to pretty much any country that adopted it and a welfare state is a good way of preventing open borders from ever becoming a reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    The dilemma is that open borders would be hugely beneficial to pretty much any country that adopted it and a welfare state is a good way of preventing open borders from ever becoming a reality.
    Open borders will only become reality when people realize that "races", "nations", "nationalities", "ethnicities", etc. are purely artificial and pointless constructs. And we are very-veeeeeeeeeery far away from that point... Centuries away, at least. As for welfare, it doesn't really matter, as long as the system is decent and not every random person gets rewarded for just showing up there.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Open borders will only become reality when people realize that "races", "nations", "nationalities", "ethnicities", etc. are purely artificial and pointless constructs. And we are very-veeeeeeeeeery far away from that point... Centuries away, at least. As for welfare, it doesn't really matter, as long as the system is decent and not every random person gets rewarded for just showing up there.
    I generally agree but race and ethnicity are not social constructs. Racial grouping is a social construct but something that is biologically recognizable is not a social construct. Race would still exist even if we pretend it didn't.

America at least has a completely unsustainable entitlement system that both major presidential candidates plan on keeping the same or expanding. You can raise taxes to compensate but that has negative economic repercussions. It is beneficial to society as a whole if a country lets in anyone who wants to be let in (with the obvious exception of terrorists and criminals).

I am against the welfare state because expanding it provides a nativistic rationale for preventing a non-coercive solution to poverty, which is open borders.
    Last edited by Deletedaccount1; 2016-09-23 at 03:40 AM.

Who's advocating open borders?

- - - Updated - - -

Additionally, its super weird to claim that immigration is simultaneously an economic boon and the doom of the welfare state. If its good for the economy it would be a net financial gain for the state.