Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by casperj View Post
    guys how is fury performing ?? i hear arms is better in all situations right now :/ , , even simcraft says its better :/
    Arms is better at raiding, Fury is better at dungeons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by casperj View Post
    guys how is fury performing ?? i hear arms is better in all situations right now :/ , , even simcraft says its better :/
    You can do good if you / your raid don't care about min maxing your char. But know that for now on most bosses you gotta go through at least 150 arms logs to find a fury.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    And that's not true about any of those specs you mentioned, except Outlaw.
    It really is.

For marks the rotation doesn't even change really - they just add or remove targets to/from their ST rotation. At worst they make a slight change which has zero impact on their ST ability.

The opportunity cost you keep talking about isn't equally applicable, and for some specs is simply not applicable.

Deleted
    I got excited when I got the Ursoc's Rending Paw trinket, I mean, critical strikes on autoattacks on a is pretty easy for a fury warrior, but what a disappointment, it hardly does 1% of my dps ._. I guess I'll stay with my 835 ilvl flat Strength/Haste trinket then

Deleted
    It was mentionned somewhere in this thread (I think) that all the raid trinkets got nerfed pretty hard. We're better off with mythic dungeon trinkets. (That is if you're one of the lucky fuckers who drop those)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    It was mentionned somewhere in this thread (I think) that all the raid trinkets got nerfed pretty hard. We're better off with mythic dungeon trinkets. (That is if you're one of the lucky fuckers who drop those)
    I don't know how good those are over stat sticks, like I've been saying, just glancing at my damage logs Terrorbound and Counterweight seem to be doing crap damage.

Deleted
    How do we handle the 2 min cd on use trinkets?
    i find myself having ~15 secs cd left on my horn of valor when i have a dr/bc/of combo ready... do i delay the combo or do i just use my horn with the next combo?
    i guess we dont wait for the horn to come off cd right?

and i am also curious how good stat stick trinkets are.. especially the ones from worldquests with only str/haste

Deleted
    Hey. Quick question. While leveling I stupidly did not consult any guides. What should I go for first, raging berserker or wrath and fury? Thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    I don't know how good those are over stat sticks, like I've been saying, just glancing at my damage logs Terrorbound and Counterweight seem to be doing crap damage.
    Counterweight also grants you 15% increased damage to the target. Dunno about Terrorbound, as I'm stuck with said stat sticks

Quote Originally Posted by Erica View Post
    Well, first raid night was a mixed bag. Nyth, Ursoc and Il'gynoth felt pretty good. Best fight was probably Ursoc at 284k which is in the top 10 for Fury but still below our fire mage of course. Xavius was frustrating, too much time off target and the adds were generally too spread for effective AOE. When they were clumped they quickly got destroyed by ranged anyway. Felt like a liability until the final phase where Jugg got to shine a little bit.

Gripes:

- Juggernaut is dumb as fuck and you get boned if a mechanic like Rot makes it fall off halfway through the Execute phase. It should have a far lower maximum stack count, 5-10 at most.
    - Singletarget damage is too dependent on having a good Execute phase and is generally not amazing outside of Battle Cry, but we all knew that already.
    - Having to respec between ST/AOE and War Machine/Endless Rage all the time is annoying. I wish I could have War Machine and Massacre all the time because they make the spec much more fun.
    - Wish I could take Bounding Stride but herp blerp War Paint. I think it saved me at least once over the course of the night.
    - The cost of consumables is completely ridiculous - Old War is 1.5k+ and flasks 2k+ on my server.
    - Fuck the RNG:

Pretty much my experience as well.

• Single target is abysmal.
    • Even if targets lived long enough for Juggernaut to really ramp up, it's way too easy for it to fall off.
    • Adds are annihilated by Monks/MM/FireMages before Odyn's Fury has time to do anything.
    • War Machine doesn't get enough uptime to actually be useful in my experience.
    • War Paint isn't mandatory, but too strong comparatively to not use.
    • Watching 5 stacks of Taste for Blood fall off because your ~80% chance to crit Bloodthirst still wont crit is downright ridiculous.

Also that sidegrade, much wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Hey. Quick question. While leveling I stupidly did not consult any guides. What should I go for first, raging berserker or wrath and fury? Thanks.

Honestly, I think I'd just respec and save 6 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post

respec while isnot too late and save that 6 crap points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    It's not the king in all situations, FR is useless on AOE so why focus on trying to do it when you have other strengths? If you spec away from FR your AOE is better, but it's still not exactly lighting fires. Even king on cleave is super situational, since the range on sweeping strikes is absolutely tiny, you can't just casually cleave in hectic situations as the mobs need to be practically fused at the waist in order to be in range of SS.

The biggest issue with Arms AOE is the fact that we're building for Mastery, and on AOE that mastery has a once per minute use, outside of that it's a useless stat on AOE. And while that Mastery works great with Shattered Defense (because bonus 30% crit), it's useless for Bladestorm without using Battle Cry because like I said we have 10% crit, a Warbreaker + Bladestorm on AOE is barely keeping up with our single target without Battle Cry.

So Arms really does not work as a build for AOE, regardless of whether you use FR or not you're chained to the mastery stat, giving Crit little value because of Shattered Defense, even though it's a strong AOE stat. The point being, FR is an outlier talent, but it's fine for there to be outlier talents with niche strengths, the reason the other builds don't work is because of our Mastery reliance and the fact that we cannot make good use of it on AOE.
    I understand what you're saying, and you raise some very good points. But the simple statistics gathered from raid testing logs show that every single top parsing arms warrior in EN is using the exact same build, for every encounter, in the whole raid. I invite you to look for yourself. That alone is enough to get FR nerfed. Hopefully not into the ground but we will see.

Not a single fury warrior over 1500 arena rating after 3 days (3v3). Good shit blizzard.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2016-09-23 at 01:35 AM.

Fury taking way too much damage in heroic

not doing anywhere near enough

the fucking legendary cloak makes no sense with the massacre rotation so i got fucked there

also the legendary cloak falls off constantly with downtime from debuffs

enrage uptime is abysmal right now, don't know if that matters or not

literally can't afford pots or food or flasks

did a mythic +6, got a 870 ring with worse itemization than an 840 ring with a socket.

did a total of 10 mythic + on top of the normals, most above +4, upgraded 1 item marginally

just really disappointed right now. i should be happy about the legendary but it barely boosts my dps, and is annoying as hell to manage

despite working my ass off my dps is complete ass on heroic. it's a lot better on normal but not even close to what other classes can do.

gonna wait it out though i suppose, just very disappointed. i went in expecting nothing but still left disappointed.

i wouldnt call enrage uptime abyssmal (at least not on single-target bossfights), but i agree with the rest of what you said @T1berius

on boss-fights i can average an enrage uptime of somwhere between 70-80% which seems pretty much what we should expect at this time.
    for aoe its a different kind of thing and quite highly depends on if you have carnage or not...

massacre is kinda weird too... on single-target focus it works almost perfectly with the really rare occasion of not proccing 3-4 times in a row but on low-hp adds, i feel like it just wont trigger most of the time...

everytime you switch to a low-hp add to try and get a proc, you just look stupid wasting a rampage's amount of rage for 3 relativly low-dmg executes.

might just be bad rng in general, but you know how impressions work on these sorts of things xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    respec while isnot too late and save that 6 crap points
    Can u respecc your artefact wpn? Dafuq

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    Can u respecc your artefact wpn? Dafuq
    You can but it cost a lot of Artifact Power to do so.

Deleted
    Just got Sephuz's Secret, it procs of charge, together with Chrono Shard and War Machine haste is approaching ridiculous numbers in 5mans and the spec just feels better and better with more haste.

10+ Year Old Account
    got asked why i was first in damage taken after tanks yesterday during our first heroic kill

Quote Originally Posted by Mogai View Post
    got asked why i was first in damage taken after tanks yesterday during our first heroic kill
    Noticed this aswell when I was watching my skada logs after a wipe yesterday. Ended up right after tanks while only getting hit by unavoidable damage, having taken significantly more damage than some of the ranged DPS who stood in shit multiple times. Good times