Poll: How many alts do you play?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I have the same human retribution paladin since 2006. Still playing it, always have, always will.

I have a 110 druid that has done 2 quests in suramar and is wearing the gear he dinged in.

this xpac is rough.
    Hi Sephurik

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Main DK, got Warrior Alt for PVP and DH Alt for funsies. Planning to level Mage soon and now also Druid simply due to it being and Alchemist and me not wanting to spend 40k just to get Potions and Flasks for a Raid.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

I have quite a few alts. My main goal at the moment is just finishing Aszuna on all them and getting to 103/104. At that point I do the class hall stuff and have the character setup so I can do class hall stuff on my phone.

im trying to get all my chars to 101 atleast to get their class hall started, get abit of free exp and AP, aswell as level my followers, and get the research before leveling much

110 lock
    102 dk
    101 hunter
    101 dh
    100 druid
    100 mage
    100 priest
    100 rogue
    100 monk
    100 shaman
    100 paladin
    100 warrior

ive got alot to do
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-09-23 at 02:27 AM.

I only really played an alt during Wotlk. Other than that I stuck with a main until Warlords. The Garrison gold was just too much to pass up on making as many alts as I could to rack in the millions. This expansion though I do not see me playing an alt. Especially with how the Artifact Power is set up.

Deleted
    If I wanted a one character game id play a single player game, Blizzard imo have destroyed this game for me but I have paid for the expansion and as long as I can float on the gold I got I will carry on playing.

I have 3 level 110s right now, DK is my main then I have Shammy and a Rogue. Honestly I don't have time for all 3 characters I barely can get my emissary quests done on all of the (often I don't). Haven't really touched professions outside of my main. Kinda sucks tho the one expansion I actually want to level multiple characters I don't have time to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    I am genuinely curious to know what it is you do if not raiding. I don't care for raiding either but that greatly limits anything I can do outside of PvPing (especially now).
    We have a guild, very small, that we put together as friends and casual players to do Mythic+. None of us are in a particular hurry and most of them are the same people I ran with during the original challenge modes and raiding before that back in the day. Just a half dozen of us right now and no pressure. When we determine a weakness then we'll move together to fix it. We'll see how it goes. We're all now enjoying the world quest system.

The question you ask is a fair one but keep in mind that non-raiders are a substantial chunk, maybe a majority of the player population setting LFR aside. Legion is pretty much the polar opposite with respect to things to do outside of raiding and that's why we are in no rush.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

I'm forced to play one alt sooner than I had hoped, because of profession materials...

Legion cured my altoholism, fast.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    We have a guild, very small, that we put together as friends and casual players to do Mythic+. None of us are in a particular hurry and most of them are the same people I ran with during the original challenge modes and raiding before that back in the day. Just a half dozen of us right now and no pressure. When we determine a weakness then we'll move together to fix it. We'll see how it goes. We're all now enjoying the world quest system.

The question you ask is a fair one but keep in mind that non-raiders are a substantial chunk, maybe a majority of the player population setting LFR aside. Legion is pretty much the polar opposite with respect to things to do outside of raiding and that's why we are in no rush.
    Yeah that's the kind of guild I would like to be a part of, but sadly i'm on a dead realm there just isn't any good small guilds around. Me my Dad and my Brother all play together so I can't really be a part of a hardcore raiding guild, we just don't have the time. But we want to do Mythic and Mythic+s which we've been pugging people for mythics. But to my point, yeah this xpac is great so far even if you want to just level one character there's so much you can do outside of just raiding and just pvp.

But I'm still one of those people who loves to have all my alts and farm super hard lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im struggling to play my main (Ret Pally) so I doubt I will get the chance to level my 11 alts this expac.

Signature by Serryn

I don't have any mains, and ten 100's on one realm, and seven on the other.

So it's feeling kinda inconvenient.

even for PVP having a secondary alt is a hassle. you really want that artifact research going but the amount of AP you gain from farming mythic+ is pretty insane, hard to keep up with that on an alt

Main prot pally, at ilvl845 and alt a feral at 833 right now. The leveling was a pain, it's fun the first time then just annoying grind the second.

Deleted
    I have a 110 Vengeance DH as alt for gathering (herb+mining). Those double jumps, glide and Infernal Strike are massively useful for getting around in Highmountain and Stormheim.
    He won't be doing anything group related though. The gear he has is from WQ's and only enough so he can gank mobs quickly if they are around nodes.

I will eventually level my Hunter for guild alt raids, but that will be a while.

I started on an alt but quickly gave up on the idea, I will pursue alts when flying is made available.

On my way to my first alt at 110 (prot warrior). Started it just for herb/mining and enjoying it right now.

Deleted
    Elemental sham is broken...enhance doesn't feel like enhance anymore, ugh...so Legion blows..