10+ Year Old Account

Artifact blink heal nerf

Thoughts about this, the artifact blink that heals for up to 30% maxed out, is being cut in half. Making it an absolutely useless 8% heal at rank 3. Thoughts? Does Blizzard want to make mage solo play impossibly hard?
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

When will this be in effect? Next Tuesday? Fuck man.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmagix View Post
    When will this be in effect? Next Tuesday? Fuck man.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Its on the 7.1 PTR patch notes, so no, not next Tuesday (unless they hotfix it in).

Why not just have diminishing returns above rank 3? At 8% over 6 seconds it might as well not heal at all.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Can we get a free artifact tree reset? I would not have put points into this talent.
    Call me Cassandra

Quote Originally Posted by Anyael View Post
    Can we get a free artifact tree reset? I would not have put points into this talent.
    Lol yes you would, since getting Pyretic Incantation in the most optimal way involves going through Cauterizing Blink. And you can't get the 3rd golden without it either.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Anyael View Post
    I think any healing is better than no healing.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbull View Post
    I think any healing is better than no healing.
    We have the cold snap talent for that then.
    Call me Cassandra