something fishy going on with bonus rolls

there seems to be a method to get more bonus rolls than intended per week. i wont link you the exact method but if you search for unlimited broken seals of fate i think you will get some answers. im posting this here to get some awareness and hope blizzard will fix this soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Not working for me.

My friend got 5 bonus rolls somehow.

Deleted
    Then post it on the fucking forums instead of MMO, jesus man

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    This has been easy to do since patch 7.0.3 came out.
    1. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP!!! Ignore all the quests from the seal vendor.
    2. Pick GOLD one, pay gold, get seal.
    3. Ignore the new gold quest.
    4. Pick new gold quest and receive seal.
    5. Ignore new gold quest.
    6. Pick the final gold quest and get last seal.
    7. Go do random shit for a while, never figured out how long or what triggers reset.
    8. Go back to vendor and it'll offer seal quests again.

Incoming bitching from people who thought this was a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Then post it on the fucking forums instead of MMO, jesus man

this was posted on the bug report forums since beta - and guess what? it came live so what to do? spread the shit so blizzard will open their fucking eyes

Quote Originally Posted by flzk View Post
    there seems to be a method to get more bonus rolls than intended per week. i wont link you the exact method but if you search for unlimited broken seals of fate i think you will get some answers. im posting this here to get some awareness and hope blizzard will fix this soon
    Quote Originally Posted by flzk View Post
    this was posted on the bug report forums since beta - and guess what? it came live so what to do? spread the shit so blizzard will open their fucking eyes
    Yeah, you aren't doing that at all.

Deleted
    I expected this to be about how you spend 7k and get 105g in bonus rolls in return (FML)

A buddy in my dungeon group bought 3 seals, quest icon went away. We forgot to reset Violet Hold, so we all had to zone back out. Upon zoning out, he noticed the Seal guy had the quest icon above his head again. So he checked it out, and was able to get a 4th seal. This happened the next day too, he was able to get a 5th seal.

As far as I know, he didn't do anything special, and it hasn't happened to any of the other 4 of us, so somehow his account is just bugged or something.
    Life is good.