Quote Originally Posted by Haavok1 View Post
    I was reading on the WoW forumns and someone was saying that running mythic+ that StM deaths count toward the timer and with 3 bosses that was 15 seconds taken of and they ended up not making the timer.
    Not sure about S2M (I' guess they count like any other deaths though) but you certainly lose 5 seconds per death.

I thought this was pvp only?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    This change just doesn't do that - not with the current numbers - as SF and VF are multiplicate. Previously you had a 20% difference. Now you have a 1.1*1.2 = 1.32 - 1.1 = 22% difference between being inside and outside of Voidform.

The change right now makes being outside of voidform worse. And given that Shadow just didn't need a flat out 10% damage buff, if they are as dumb as they are with making SF/VF multiplicative, then they'll probably go the dumbest route to get shadow back down, i.e. nerf coefficients, instead of just making SF/VF additive and reducing VF to 10%.
    Maybe you should rethink your math. It's a 20% difference before and after the 10% buff.

example: Before you do 1 damage outside voidform and 1.2 damage inside vf - a 20% increase.
    After you do 1.1 damage outside voidform (in shadowform) and 1.32 damage inside vf - a 20% increase.

Also, is anyone sure that shadowform and voidform aren't mutually exclusive, vf says it returns you to normal sf implying that you are either in sf or vf. I mean if they are really multiplicative it's quite a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Jullyx View Post
    I thought this was pvp only?
    oh...

whelp

sorry ^_^

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by worcester View Post
    Maybe you should rethink your math. It's a 20% difference before and after the 10% buff.

example: Before you do 1 damage outside voidform and 1.2 damage inside vf - a 20% increase.
    After you do 1.1 damage outside voidform (in shadowform) and 1.32 damage inside vf - a 20% increase.

Also, is anyone sure that shadowform and voidform aren't mutually exclusive, vf says it returns you to normal sf implying that you are either in sf or vf. I mean if they are really multiplicative it's quite a surprise.
    Easily testable.

Remove all gear on live, cast mindblast on dummy without voidform, the cast mindblast in voidform.
    Do same thing on PTR with shadowform up and see number differences.

Deleted
    Yesterday I got my first legendary, main monk, twink priest.. did all mythics always, some raid bosses, world bosses, lots of heroics on both chars.

Unfortunately on my Shadow Priest I get better luck than on my monk. 882 Holy Artifact Weapon and yesterday on the emissary quests I got the legendary boots for priest, warlock and mage. They have a chance that your instant spells make your next cast castable while moving.

Any opinions on them? Seems like one of the weakest legendaries although the proc is situationally useful. At least they have haste.

Deleted
    Did you guys run PI/RoS/STM on very encounter in Emerald Nightmare? Also how do you most effectively use VT before STM phase? I don't think I'm optimizing my opener really that well, so if someone could tell me how your opener looks like with hero/BL, it'd be appreciated.

Cheers

Deleted
    So Xavius Heroic wasn't as hard as I expected!

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

This will easily be one of our best fights - if not the best for now!

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo WoW View Post
    So Xavius Heroic wasn't as hard as I expected!

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

This will easily be one of our best fights - if not the best for now!
    What the shit...

Please explain how you get that kinda DPS! O_O
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    What the shit...

You can use STM multiple times on Xavius due to the way the dreaming mechanic works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    I'd like WoW to be a single player game

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    What the shit...

2 Surrender to madness and 2 timewarp?

The tuning pass for next week is indeed for pve (dunno 'bout pvp). So we'll see.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by tiptopmemer View Post
    2 Surrender to madness and 2 timewarp?
    Probably, and its not even high, there are logs with 500k dps out there. Its safe to say that shadow does pretty good on xavius. (lets just hope renferal progress doesnt take too long, i hate that fight as shadow )

Quote Originally Posted by PLorp View Post
    Did you guys run PI/RoS/STM on very encounter in Emerald Nightmare? Also how do you most effectively use VT before STM phase? I don't think I'm optimizing my opener really that well, so if someone could tell me how your opener looks like with hero/BL, it'd be appreciated.

Cheers
    I did. Hopefully on mythic renferal is a bit higher percent wise when he jumps as I have to hold stm until then.

Xavius was a lot of fun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    Probably, and its not even high, )
    Not even high? I was world rank 11 why are you mean

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo WoW View Post
    Not even high? I was world rank 11 why are you mean
    Considering you have the belt and the fact that most top guilds haven't killed Xavius on heroic yet because of splits (hence your rank not mattering or being accurate at all - it's rank 34 now btw), 350k is not a lot for Xavius. Call it being mean, I prefer calling it just not beating around the bush.

Quote Originally Posted by Isentropy View Post
    Considering you have the belt and the fact that most top guilds haven't killed Xavius on heroic yet because of splits (hence your rank not mattering or being accurate at all - it's rank 34 now btw), 350k is not a lot for Xavius. Call it being mean, I prefer calling it just not beating around the bush.
    Irrelevant to the conversation, but I was browsing logs the other day (or maybe yesterday? Memory's not so good) and saw one of yours, and literally said "Holy shit." Outloud. At work. I was impressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponk View Post
    As of right now, there exists a range where you can cast on both dragons without being in range of one debuff. It's a relatively precise positioning, but it exists. The first couple times I tried, I ended up getting stunned after the swaps due to a change in where the tanks are tanking each dragon after the swap.

What I ended up doing to prevent this was hug my new dragon a little bit harder(moving out of cast range of the other dragon for a few moments), then slowly moved toward the far dragon. When you first enter the cast range of the second dragon, you are in range to cast but close enough to receive the debuff

Edit: In theory, you can be out of range of both debuffs and still be able to cast on both dragons. In practice, I doubt it's useful at all, outside of emergency situations where you accidentally refresh the debuff you're supposed to be dropping
    Sorry can you elaborate this? If the dragons have a 45 yd aura, how can we be in range to dot them (40yd) but without receiving the mark aura? Thank you!

Deleted
    What do you guys think about the Trinket: Caged Horror. Got it ilvl 865 but in the sims its like 1% of my dmg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaelrocks View Post
    What do you guys think about the Trinket: Caged Horror. Got it ilvl 865 but in the sims its like 1% of my dmg
    Didn't like it that much, tried it out as well. While on the note of Trinkets: Did Blizz change the RPPM of Chrono Shard? Seems to proc more often now (which is good, because it seemingly never procced before Raids)