Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daitan View Post
    What's the fastest way to exit while you still have withered? Do you have to leave through the entrance?
    Chain pull until they or you die, otherwise you need to run to the end and talk to the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    I got to that point yesterday and I'm still going to be running it because the chest at the end can contain a legendary or the item to get the quests to get the fox mount, though I may stop after I get the fox mount.
    Interesting, I got the quest starter from the emissary chest.
    But if any guildies are interested then that will be something I can tell them.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Daitan View Post
    What's the fastest way to exit while you still have withered? Do you have to leave through the entrance?
    Make them Mayhem and then run away from them

Quote Originally Posted by Tolian View Post
    Edit - Where did you hear Exalted? I haven't checked in game, but on WoWhead right now it shows Broken Isles Diplomat as requiring Revered with the various factions (including Nightfallen), not Exalted. Which makes it even easier to get without doing this training scenario.
    There was a guy who actually completed part 1, and it was shown to be part of the achievement. I'll see if I can find the actual post, but I'm pretty sure it was linked somewhere here on MMO-C.

I thought Nightfallen exalted was needed for content that unlocks in 7.1.

I read that there's a guaranteed glimmering chest at the deepesr end of the scenario, after you've killed everything, distinct from the big chest that you get without spending any withered to teleport chests. If that's true, what can be in that glimmering chest if you've gotten it before as well as everything else?

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.
    Players: AAARGH ponies are RNG!
    Now it's even harder to be perfect. /unsub
    They should just make ponies baseline.
    LOL @ World of Ponycraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolian View Post
    Edit - Where did you hear Exalted?
    A Good Suramaritan achievement requires A Change of Seasons.

A Change of Seasons was unknown until this week because it involved Xavius. Commenter from wowhead says they got Change of Seasons yesterday and it required Exalted. Not confirmation but some evidence at least

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...ritan#comments

I see. Well, either way then, I still think Exalted from WQs and regular quest lines will come way before flying does. So not really "forced" to do withered training. I just did it for shits and giggles a minute ago, with just the 400 mana level of withered and maxxed out my rep gain easily enough. Figures, that when I finally stop caring about how it goes I do my best run yet lol. Oh well.

Point being, don't kill yourself trying to get 2000 mana every few days when this pops. At least not for the sake of rep once you've opened Arc/Court. Can coast on rep at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Just as a side note, exalted with Nightfallen is one of the requirements for Legion Pathfinder. It might be worth continuing to do for the rep if you have any interest in either the ground mount speed buff, or the eventual unlock of flying.
    Is it? You only need Revered for Diplomat, is the last quest in Suramar locked behind Exalted?

Edit: Nevermind, saw the reply above.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    There was a guy who actually completed part 1, and it was shown to be part of the achievement. I'll see if I can find the actual post, but I'm pretty sure it was linked somewhere here on MMO-C.
    you need exalted for the quest "a change of seasons" in good suramatin
    ive got it btw, 20% movement speed boost on mount
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by giniyo View Post
    i'll keep doing it, monk hidden appearance in the end chest

edit: windwalker
    I still firmly believe this is an alternative way of gaining a skin when you don't meet the first critera (like selecting a specific OH upgrade) but it's not confirmed so don't take my word for it.

I'll be running this scenario until I no longer need equipment items for my Champions. 2nd Scenario I netted a Legendary item (50gold, 25 resource per World Quest...and I do a lot of WQ -- all of them in fact)

As far as people "cant be assed to farm mana." What? It literally takes me less than 5 minutes to go from 1-2000. It literally saves more time to farm 2000 mana because I steam roll through the scenario without a care in the world. And I'm not a tank.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you need exalted for the quest "a change of seasons" in good suramatin
    ive got it btw, 20% movement speed boost on mount
    Nope, it just procced at 20.000. The quest line was enought to push to 999 Exalted and awarded like 12k+ AP at AK4.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho- View Post
    Nope, it just procced at 20.000. The quest line was enought to push to 999 Exalted and awarded like 12k+ AP at AK4.
    so 1k off exalted, ok so basicly exalted :P 1/21st away from exalted, close enough
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

For the record, you can walk to the beginning of the scenario and one of them gives you an option for "I'm all done." You get the check and can leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    Does the 20% mount speed stack with paladin mount 20% ?
    Of course not, these kind of things are always a slap in the face for dks and paladins.

And its really only 10% unless you are guildless, in which case just join zerg guild #1234567 and mute chat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluminum View Post
    Of course not, these kind of things are always a slap in the face for dks and paladins.

And its really only 10% unless you are guildless, in which case just join zerg guild #1234567 and mute chat.
    And as a shaman you'll still use Ghost Wolf because it's so much faster (gotta love Rehgar)

500 rep:
    75 (mana quest)
    25 from chest
    4x 100 from chest
    Human 550 reputation (10% racial)

Last run: 2000 mana for: 500rep, toy, epic funny back 830, 2 BoS and ~50g (small chest)....
    Last edited by Lhuffi; 2016-09-23 at 07:50 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I was running the scenario yesterday.

It was the second time already where I had no chests (except the respawning small ones) since I already looted all the big and middle ones.

So I finished the scenario with 700-800 points (as usual) and with about ~35 withered left.

It may seem kinda pointless at this point, but be aware that you can still get some stuff from the regular big chest at the end like Toys, Gear, the invitation for the Llothien Prowler Quests and the reputation.
    As soon as I get my hands on the fox I will stop doing this however. I see no point in continuing since I then all have the stuff which is available right now.

However, I heard that they may patch some more vanity stuff to these chests later on (like more Toys etc.).