Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    "To find him, drown yourself in a circle of stars.
    So is this talking about Sargeras, an old god or perhaps even a Void Lord? Because I would interpret this as talking about space

"The boy-king serves at the master's table. Three lies he will offer you."
    Seems most likely to be talking about Anduin......but I wonder. We haven't seen Wrathion in forever

"Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it."
    Azeroth has been referred to as a her so far, doubt this is about Jaina or Sylvannas, seems more likely to be about Azeroth, given that what we know so far N'zoth seems to be close to the center of Azeroth and we know Old Gods infest planets.

"The lord of ravens will turn the key."
    Anzu? Doubt it, and I think we'll be more likely to see Medivh or Khadgar do something

"Flesh is his gift. He is your true creator."
    Curse of Flesh reference, attempting to entice us to join the Old Gods as they are our "true creators"
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2016-09-23 at 07:55 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hvc View Post
    Lord of Ravens has to be Medivh and is propably a hint towards Karazhan, where Medivh will appear.

Curse of Flesh is Yogg's doing, yup..dunno why he mentions that
    why not Khadgar
    he is the "raven" at the moment

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    What other "boy-kings" are there that we know of? Or that could count as a "boy-king"?

Anduin is an obvious answer. Wrathion could work, but I doubt it. Me'dan exists, but we haven't seen anything from him in a long time.

Who else could fit this description?
    Arthas

/10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

The crater one is so obvious. Talking about Azeroth of course. Ungoro crater is what they filled. It's actually where you fight the boss.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    For people in the thread confused. Remember that the Old Gods all know eachother exist. They work together from time to time. They all have the goal. Imagine them as Space Probes with varying amounts of glitching but all trying to get to Pluto.
    only one of them is alive tho
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    The crater one is so obvious. Talking about Azeroth of course. Ungoro crater is what they filled. It's actually where you fight the boss.
    which boss?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    only one of them is alive tho
    They are like demons, they die but they are still around in there own plane. Old gods are not that weak they would roll over like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    which boss?
    The one with the whispers, Eye boss. Evil tree.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    N'Zoth is referred to as being underwater somewhere, so drowning would be one way of locating him, sort've. Dunno about the circle of stars... could refer to a specific location. Perhaps the location of Ny'alotha, the city of the Old Gods said to contain a slumbering evil.
    *heavy Breathing*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    "Flesh is his gift. He is your true creator." (which old god gave us the curse of flesh?)
    Yogg Saron

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalecgos View Post
    "Her heart is a crater" could be referring to Sylvanas' state after Vereesa abandoned her in War Crimes. I do remember getting the impression that her heart was shattered (figuratively) from the author's description.
    Sylv start hunting those poor animals

Deleted
    I think once the old Gods offer Sylvanas a hot sister as her personal slave, she will betray us.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    I think once the old Gods offer Sylvanas a hot sister as her personal slave, she will betray us.
    ugh.... dont you dare turning this thread into sylvanas bashing.
    we have enough threads for that already.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    On death:
    N'Zoth... I journey... to Ny'alotha...

This one definitely implies that Il'gynoth might be defeated, but he's not gone for good, if the dark essence of an Old God related entity returns to Ny'alotha after death. Could Ny'alotha be a dimension of it's own?
    or it could be like Auchindon where a specific spirits of the "old gods" went after death

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    why not Khadgar
    he is the "raven" at the moment
    And he's the one most likely to "turn the key" which in this case is likely to be the pillars of creation as they are also referred to as keys in a separate whisper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    ugh.... dont you dare turning this thread into sylvanas bashing.
    we have enough threads for that already.
    It's not about Sylvanas bashing. All of the Traitors of Alliance and Horde in Legion were Members of the Alliance until now. The Horde should also have their share of Traitors.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's not about Sylvanas bashing. All of the Traitors of Alliance and Horde in Legion were Members of the Alliance until now. The Horde should also have their share of Traitors.
    does the alliance makes you orgasm or something !?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    If that Ilgy'blob is being sincere Sylvanas might just do something pretty unforgiveable at some point in the near future. If it's accidental or real treachery remains to be seen.

Deleted
    Remember that we can't trust those whispers!

About the stars quote:

"Seeking to escape, the great stag leapt into the sky. Yet, as his escape seemed assured, his mighty antlers tangled in the stars which held him fast. Though he kicked and struggled, Apa'ro could not loose himself from the heavens. It was then that Mu'sha found him"

I don't know why but I've thought about this. If I get this correctly, the whispers appear in Emerald Nightmare, right? So they might be related to druidic stuff.

I hope Blizzard won't bring Yogg (and other old gods) back. Even if it would be echoes of them in a special realm.

Hrm...

"On her Thrid Death, she will usher in our comming"

I say this is Helya.

Heyla's curse is what keeps Odin confined to his halls. Why is this important?

"The Lord of Ravens will Turn the keys"

Since blizz went off the deep end with Norse Xeroxing, Odyn being the Lord of Ravens is a good fit.

"Five keys to open our way. Five torches to light our path."

...And since Odyn is a titan watcher it's more than likely he's the one to turn the keys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Anza View Post
    The Third line I don't think is Jaina, that sounds like Sylvannas but the question is how many times has she died already? I thought shes already died at least 3 times but I could be wrong, if shes only died twice then that might mean we'll see her die again soon and this is making her more and more desperate and could end up being corrupted if she hasn't already.
    Even though it's a large stretch, that line can be applied to Jaina utilizing a metaphysical meaning of death. The whole Arthas matter being her first death as "Death of Innocence" becoming the diplomat, Theramore being the "Death" of her diplomat persona going into avenger. The third death could be coming up.

Deleted
    One question: Are the Whispers triggered by certain locations or by quests? Because I already chose Light's Wrath as my Artifact, am I going to miss stuff?

“Five keystones to open the path. 5 torches to light our way“ (at least in german)

This is what disturbes me the most... maybe the pillars of creation will bring more Old Gods? Maybe the void lords somehow lost connection to our realm and when we use the pillars they can find us again?

E: ahhh i see i turned the quote... its 5 keystones to open the way and 5 torches to light the path.
    Last edited by SilverCoin; 2016-09-23 at 10:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion the boy king here we go