Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    There are not enough hours in a day to report all the bugs in WoW. And how do you know YOUR withered are not the bugged ones for not doing that?
    Then you are a part of the problems with bugs. If you find something that doesn't seem right - make a ticket, it takes 5 minutes max.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Then you are a part of the problems with bugs. If you find something that doesn't seem right - make a ticket, it takes 5 minutes max.
    Exactly this. If you're too lazy to report bugs you shouldn't be complaining about Blizzard not fixing them. Easy as that.

Deleted
    If you have a mob targeted thats 100yards infront of you and use swipe(maby trash too) on it, the withers will go and attack that target, so you just have to make sure when you aoe mobs you dont have some random mob in the next pack targeted.

In my experience, the withered don't run off or attack things if you have them follow you.

But as soon as you press enrage, they'll go nuts. Heck, I swear they even get a much larger aggro radius, 'cause things they haven't even attacked come running for them. But that's just what I've seen, it's easiest to notice in big rooms with lots of enemies spread out.

Can't really comment on specs, since I don't play Druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradingus View Post
    In my experience, the withered don't run off or attack things if you have them follow you.

But as soon as you press enrage, they'll go nuts. Heck, I swear they even get a much larger aggro radius, 'cause things they haven't even attacked come running for them. But that's just what I've seen, it's easiest to notice in big rooms with lots of enemies spread out.

Can't really comment on specs, since I don't play Druid.
    This is why I never really enrage them unless on boss fights. Practically every fight in the instance can EASILY be done without the enrage. It's mostly about control and correct pulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Irefusetodie View Post
    I have full cleared every time. If you bodypull with your withered not on berserk, they will not attack until you do. You do not pull via taunts, damage, or CC. You run into aggro range, preferably with sprint/roar, then you run back to the hallway you came from. My withered have never, ever attacked something when I've done this.
    I attempted to use your bodypull method, but encountered a problem where the enemies I was bodypulling would attack the withered instead of me. Several of the withered always run ahead of you even when you use roar.

I just had my withered decide they didn't like the lower level of the huge room and port up into the webs(and pull Dro). Yeah, thanks a lot guys, you're on your own.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    I play the rooms as about as perfect as I can be and my army still manages to span out wide and pull something.
    Only use berserk mode for big mobs, otherwise have them follow. Go slow, pull slow. Spend army on chests before you get to Dro. Do not pick up new adds until after Dro is dead, then go back and get them.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Irefusetodie View Post
    Then, quite frankly, you're doing it wrong.
    Bullshit.

I have yet to have a run where withered don't bug out and despawn on stairs, or are taking damage from some invisible mob, or just despawn because I apparently left 2 of my 30 behind somewhere.

The room with the mini spiders on the bottom floor is ALWAYS buggy for me. And no, I'm not activating Mayhem anywhere near that room.

So much crying that can be avoided by simply going Guardian spec for the scenario.

Classes with a tank spec have NO excuse to do poorly in this scenario. So easy to protect your withered and be immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    So much crying that can be avoided by simply going Guardian spec for the scenario.

Classes with a tank spec have NO excuse to do poorly in this scenario. So easy to protect your withered and be immortal.
    I WAS in tank spec in 2 out of the 4 bugged scenarios.

What... do you think the bugged withered give a shit about what spec I'm in?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by neescher View Post
    I WAS in tank spec in 2 out of the 4 bugged scenarios.

What... do you think the bugged withered give a shit about what spec I'm in?
    I think you're full of sht. If the army is on follow abd you pull one pack at a time you can not lose.

Apart from 1 instance where Withered were stuck for a minute, and they killed Dro without my help, without me knowing, I haven't had bugged Withered at all. Disconnects and all that kinda stuff is something I understand. But having bugged Withered every single run.... you're doing something wrong. Sure, the web paths are buggy as hell but they'll just port back to you once you enter solid ground again.

Or you know, just don't go on the webs, they are not exactly needed to get 650+ points and kill all the bosses.

Seeing as i had all the chests. I decided to go balls to the wall yesterday. I just zerged everything and mayhem/berzerk the withered on every fight.

It was a blast, cleared the whole place in 10-15 minutes. Started with 15 withered (couldnt be assed to grab ancient mana) and ended with 43 withered or something. With the +25% dmg binus and the 6 elites the dmg output of these guys is just insane. Every boss melted in like 5-10 seconds.

My withered bugged once on that run. They aggroed on some of the stone spiders down the circled stairs and wouldnt go out of combat. So i had to clear that as well (intended to skip it at first).

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    I think you're full of sht. If the army is on follow abd you pull one pack at a time you can not lose.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bgBCWFNZWE
    Please tell me again how I'm full of shit. Running through an empty hallway with army on follow, and suddenly they bug out. I'm lucky that in this case they recovered after a few minutes and I only lost 1 dude. in two of my runs the entire army despawned in a bug like this.

But saying this shit isn't buggy is just not true. You might be lucky that it hasn't happened to you yet, but stuff like that regularly happens to me and others.

I started as guardian, didn't have much success because Dro always got me. Then I switched to feral and went through entire scenario in one go. The best thing about feral is the 5sec stun with 10sec CD. Bosses seems to have CC diminishing returns tho but those 3 stuns are still enough to bring them down with decent size of army.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    EU tickets wait time was 4 days. I got disconnected once I stepped into water within scenario, made ticket and after 2 days still no respond. Then I stopped bothering.
    Last edited by Bumbac; 2016-09-23 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by neescher View Post
    But saying this shit isn't buggy is just not true. You might be lucky that it hasn't happened to you yet, but stuff like that regularly happens to me and others.
    Yep! During today's run my entire army just vanished. We were nowhere near the webs, just walking along, and suddenly every single withered was gone. I get the message that my withered will get lost if I leave them behind (I'm not moving), and then the scenario immediately ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Valithyria View Post
    In what spec are you doing this? I'm resto main with guardian offspec for questing, I've put almost nothing in my guardian weapon because I want my resto artifact to be as strong as it can get before raids open next week. For me, the whitered training goes realllly slow.. my damage sucks and the whitered die really fast. I've not gotten past 70 points or so Am I better off doing it as feral or boomy?
    you dont need points to steamroll it. Am 835 on my guardian spec with rubbish resto/balance gear and I still own it. Just be patient when pulling, don't pull everything. Use ur charge to interrupt casts and use your stun to interrupt big casts and big dmg intake.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    I started as guardian, didn't have much success because Dro always got me. Then I switched to feral and went through entire scenario in one go.
    Just as a tip, in case you didn't know it yet: If you spec into Wild Charge as guardian, you can stop Dro's charge before it does any damage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Apart from 1 instance where Withered were stuck for a minute, and they killed Dro without my help, without me knowing, I haven't had bugged Withered at all. Disconnects and all that kinda stuff is something I understand. But having bugged Withered every single run.... you're doing something wrong. Sure, the web paths are buggy as hell but they'll just port back to you once you enter solid ground again.
    Have a look at the video I posted earlier (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bgBCWFNZWE) - I was running through an empty hallway, my army was on follow. Please let me know what the hell I'm doing wrong. I'd really love to have non-bugged runs every time. So far only 2 of my runs were not bugged.

Maybe I'm doing something that causes the bugs to happen, but that doesn't mean "I'm doing something wrong". That would imply that I'm at fault, and I refuse to believe that. I'm careful not to jump down any ledges, I'm avoiding the webs altogether until the run is finished, and I'm only putting my dudes on Mayhem! when there's just a single enemy/boss left in an otherwise empty room. (btw I can't remember an instance where Mayhem! bugged out my army)