Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Clunky - that word again, just a buzzword saying nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mascarpwn View Post
    Repeating yourself doesn't make you right; it only proves that you're not rationally thinking about your statements (which is shown yet again by you thinking that being called irrational is an insult).

Now, go ahead and think whatever you like, while we, rational people, look at hard numbers and facts.
    I'm sorry that you are to intellectually challenged to understand that calling someone irrational is an insult, i think it is the same reason that you can't understand that numbers now have no baring on how a mechanic can become very overpowered with more stats, and that is exactly what will happen.

Now, go ahead a think whatever you want, but stop calling people irrational because you fail to understand how mechanics will run amok with higher levels of gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    I'm sorry that you are to intellectually challenged to understand that calling someone irrational is an insult, i think it is the same reason that you can't understand that numbers now have no baring on how a mechanic can become very overpowered with more stats, and that is exactly what will happen.

Now, go ahead a think whatever you want, but stop calling people irrational because you fail to understand how mechanics will run amok with higher levels of gear.
    Since secondary stats are now scaling much slower with ilvl, it is much more predictable then before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetesh View Post
    Since secondary stats are now scaling much slower with ilvl, it is much more predictable then before.
    That is partly true, secondary stats do scale slower, but fire has a crit multiplier that will negate a big part of that. I myself are around 59% crit, and there is much more powerful gear to be had at my 843 (i think) ilvl i have atm.
    This ability just has a lot of potential to become OP really quick with gear inflation.

Deleted
    That is partly true, secondary stats do scale slower, but fire has a crit multiplier that will negate a big part of that. I myself are around 59% crit, and there is much more powerful gear to be had at my 843 (i think) ilvl i have atm.
    This ability just has a lot of potential to become OP really quick with gear inflation.
    I am currently at ~850 with ~63% crit chance (some full crit craft items and 2 crit trinkets) and with gear from EN i will not go higher - there is not that much high crit gear. And that multiplier is just 1.1, so nothing insane there. You are obviously still trapped in old fire scaling issues multiplied by old Combustion.

i guess thats when it will get tuned, when its current and becoming a problem, but for now lets not yell doomsday

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetesh View Post
    I am currently at ~850 with ~63% crit chance (some full crit craft items and 2 crit trinkets) and with gear from EN i will not go higher - there is not that much high crit gear. And that multiplier is just 1.1, so nothing insane there. You are obviously still trapped in old fire scaling issues multiplied by old Combustion.
    I think 5% of crit in just 7 ilvl difference is alot, that is .75%~ of crit per ilvl, don't know about how terrible scaling should be, but i would call that pretty damn good.

Damn it, its 4%, but that is still a lot in just 7 ilvl, although not as much as i thought.
    Last edited by mmoc4a3002ee3c; 2016-09-23 at 12:04 PM.

Deleted

Except for the fact that sims with mythic Emerald Nightmare gear have been out for a while and still, lo and behold, do not show any sign of mages being over powered.

Now, before calling others "intellectually challenged", learn the difference between "to" and "too". Then, scrutinise available data that shows the exact opposite of your ludicrous 'prediction'. Afterwards, understand that being irrational means you're not thinking clearly and/or are not using reason; which seamlessly applies to your replies, considering the fact that you choose to ignore every shred of data out there.

One would expect not to hear from you for a while, considering the amount of home work you have. But I doubt you're an examplary pupil.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2016-09-24 at 01:01 PM.

Deleted
    Except for the fact that sims with mythic Emerald Nightmare gear have been out for a while and still, lo and behold, do not show any sign of mages being over powered.

Now, before calling others "intellectually challenged", learn the difference between "to" and "too". Then, scrutinise available data that shows the exact opposite of your ludicrous 'prediction'. Afterwards, understand that being irrational means you're not thinking clearly and/or are not using reason; which seamlessly applies to your replies, considering the fact that you choose to ignore every shred of data out there.

One would expect not to hear from you for a while, considering the amount of home work you have. But I doubt you're an examplary pupil.
    As soon as you can argue in a second language then you may complain about someone else their spellings, but i would not expect you to be able to even utter a word in a foreign tongue. And no, this is not all the item level you will get this expansion, as i have stated before, apparently reading isn't one of your strong suits either. That is kind of strange coming from someone who knows the difference between to and too so well..

Infracted.
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2016-09-24 at 01:02 PM.

Deleted
    As soon as you can argue in a second language then you may complain about someone else their spellings, but i would not expect you to be able to even utter a word in a foreign tongue. And no, this is not all the item level you will get this expansion, as i have stated before, apparently reading isn't one of your strong suits either. That is kind of strange coming from someone who knows the difference between to and too so well..
    Headstrong as expected. Anyway, let's leave it at this.

For your information: I'm of Italian descent, born in The Netherlands. English isn't my native language either. Strong reply though mate, you really nailed it.

^^

We see after this tuning pass upcoming next reset.

Personally think they need to spend some time looking at a couple things;

57% crit and 6 casts to see a crit, happens way too much to be solely RNG. I should see this maybe once a month, not multiple times per night. This will help our sustain damage too. As it stand now, feel like I need north of 70% crit to have reliable Fireball crits.

Fire Blast not working sometimes under Combustion, see this about once a day and can't figure out why. Have a HU and FB for HS, yeah still at HU and it will chain thru 2-3 FB's like that.

Currently really not using Flamestrike and I would like to see that change for AoE. This should be go to at 4+ mobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gallamann View Post

57% crit and 6 casts to see a crit, happens way too much to be solely RNG. I should see this maybe once a month, not multiple times per night. This will help our sustain damage too. As it stand now, feel like I need north of 70% crit to have reliable Fireball crits.

Fire Blast not working sometimes under Combustion, see this about once a day and can't figure out why. Have a HU and FB for HS, yeah still at HU and it will chain thru 2-3 FB's like that.

Currently really not using Flamestrike and I would like to see that change for AoE. This should be go to at 4+ mobs.
    I'd personally prefer to see a buff to our ignite spreading, since everybody and their grandmothers have better cleave with less effort than we do. But yeah, FS currently feels like hitting mobs with huge burst of feathers.

Deleted
    Headstrong as expected. Anyway, let's leave it at this.

For your information: I'm of Italian descent, born in The Netherlands. English isn't my native language either. Strong reply though mate, you really nailed it.

^^
    Wow how amazing of you, but that doesnt make you being a grammar nazi any better. And indeed, you have such strong replies too, really, you truly amaze me with your prowess. But that still doesn't take anything away form the fact that we will get better gear and it will run amok. No amount of smugness is going to change this.

Deleted
    Wow how amazing of you, but that doesnt make you being a grammar nazi any better. And indeed, you have such strong replies too, really, you truly amaze me with your prowess. But that still doesn't take anything away form the fact that we will get better gear and it will run amok. No amount of smugness is going to change this.
    You've made perfectly clear that is what you think. You can relax now.

Deleted
    You've made perfectly clear that is what you think. You can relax now.
    Oh i see your internet timer is back up again.

Deleted
    Oh i see your internet timer is back up again.
    I have no idea what that means.

We've shared our views, there's nothing more to discuss.

Deleted
    I have no idea what that means.
    Bet you think that allot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gallamann View Post

Same here, but I'm at 61% crit; which if you ask me, is pretty ridiculous ^^

Literally /never/ notice when I use it or not, if you use it at the appropriate time (ie. you know when you're unlikely to move) there will be no issues whatsoever....

Quote Originally Posted by mmoc47927e0cdb View Post
    Repeating yourself doesn't make you right; it only proves that you're not rationally thinking about your statements (which is shown yet again by you thinking that being called irrational is an insult).

Now, go ahead and think whatever you like, while we, rational people, look at hard numbers and facts.
    Repetition in and of itself is no measurement of a statement's rationality, or the rationality of the thought process behind it. Otherwise you're admitting that all this "Wear a Mask, Save Lives" is irrational, because it sure as hell gets repeated a lot.