Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    You have your account link in your signature. And it shows no high-end progression achievement kill times on your account. I am not spewing nonsense. I check facts.

You are the one spreading misinformation of subjects you have no knowledge about.

- - - Updated - - -

I merely stated an observation. There's no evidence this is the case yet. We need more info from more people before we can say this is actually the problem.
    Grats for checking 1 of my many characters that start playing recently as a main again.

Deleted
    Just by looking at dps differences between tanks im already worried about thread.
    Galactic guardian buff comes too late with direct damage increased.
    In st my prot warrior pardner is like 15% to 20% higher than me on almost equal ilvl (tried with tank and dps trinkets just in case)
    In aoe though there is no way he can get anything but one target off of me.

Deleted
    A big problem I think is moonfire. It currently has no threat modifier (that I know of) but it is my highest damaging spell with GG talented.
    That's 30% of my dps not doing the normal amount of tank threat.
    Yup I do believe you're right, it is super frustrating also to pull ranged targets with moonfire and its just not enough to get them to you, even using up 2-3 gcd's with moonfire on them is often not enough to get them into melee range before they run towards healers or ranged spreading aoe. And is plain out impossible to get in multiple ranged targets at the same time.
    Last edited by mmocb2358cdeee; 2016-09-23 at 11:51 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melquina View Post
    Grats for checking 1 of my many characters that start playing recently as a main again.
    I guess wowprogress.com doesnt ring a bell ...

Quote Originally Posted by Meythia View Post
    I guess wowprogress.com doesnt ring a bell ...
    I can already see it "grats for finding one of my accounts that I recently started playing as a main again"

No problems at all keeping aggro. The second tank is a pally. Both with iLvl 850.

Edit: Pally is 857.

I expected the worst, but holding aggro was not a problem. We did Nyth, Urs, and Dragons.
    Last edited by Rucktoe; 2016-09-23 at 12:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    Try loosing Horror threat on Cenarius to your protadin co-tank who has the healing talent selected... Healing aggro ftw. Luckily we solved it by him speccing into something else.
    That's pretty serious. Should probably find out / ask if that's a bug cos its either that or terrible play.

Same thing happened to me yesterday on Nythandre HC, with Warrior co-tank. At first i thought it was gear issue, becuse he is 4 or 5 higher than me and has a legendary which buffs his Devastate I believe. On kill, his DPS was 108k and mine was 85k. He never over-aggroed after first pull, but always very close. I already foresee problems in Il'gynoth and Ursoc fights. But on AoE thrash I lost aggro always to DK on normal pug difficulty 2 days ago, never in bosses though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucktoe View Post
    No problems at all keeping aggro. The second tank is a pally. Both with iLvl 850.

Edit: Pally is 857.

I expected the worst, but holding aggro was not a problem. We did Nyth, Urs, and Dragons.
    I can keep aggro off of BRM's and Paladins. Not saying it's easy, but it works. DK and DH are through the roof though. Haven't tried a warrior yet.

I can keep aggro off of BRM's and Paladins. Not saying it's easy, but it works. DK and DH are through the roof though. Haven't tried a warrior yet.
    I'll pay closer attention to how close aggro is when we go back in later this weekend. The only real problem I had was forgetting to go back into bear one time after a rez. "Why is my taunt button not working?!" F%#k!!

Lol at the guy that thinks stopping dps as a tank to hold back for your co tank is correct gameplay design. Had my laugh for the day.

Deleted
    I had no problem keeping the aggro with my warri co-tank. I even had to stop dealing dmg sometimes or I would steal the aggro again.
    I was like +5 ilvl above him.