Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by LordMas View Post
    The only way to increase ilvl is pve. Pvp gear is way lower ilvl than pvp gear...
    Right now PvE gear gets higher ilvl. What they are saying is that you (once fixed) will get better rewards (higher ilvl items) in PvP, based on your honor level. Not the other way as I think you understood.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    They should drop on par gear with heroic dungeons. Currently, i dont see any incentive to play matchmade battlegrounds.
    Agreed but unfortunately cannot be fixed until 7.1. Sorry. (holinka)
    Specifically we're going to increase the ilevel based on your honor level but cannot do it yet. (holinka)
    Looks like he agrees the reward system is garbage, so that's something. He is agreeing with BG gear being on par with dungeon gear though, so by the time 7.1 rolls around 825 gear is probably going to be just as shitty as 805s are currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethanor View Post
    i wonder how often we see odyn recycled... wasnt it lazy enough already to basically combine warrior class-hall and halls of valor dungeon. now we have to sit through this stuff AGAIN and probably once again see odyn ignore every warrior, cause for some reason we didnt prove ourself yet xD
    this post makes absolutely no sense.

The point of the warrior hall is it takes place IN the halls of valor...so of course it looks like the Halls of Valor. ANd in the dungeon Odyn just tests you a little bit he's to STRONG for 5 people to take on.

Its called "story consistency" its kinda like how Hogwarts doesnt look completely different in every book, or how Varian has always been a human.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    The raid comes out 9 weeks after 7.1 as the story is weekly unlocked and at the end of the story the raid comes out... it was posted on MMO champ not even a week ago.
    Source? I just checked every post since 9/1 and there isn't anything that says that.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    They should drop on par gear with heroic dungeons. Currently, i dont see any incentive to play matchmade battlegrounds.
    Agreed but unfortunately cannot be fixed until 7.1. Sorry. (holinka)
    Specifically we're going to increase the ilevel based on your honor level but cannot do it yet. (holinka)
    Looks like he agrees the reward system is garbage, so that's something. He is agreeing with BG gear being on par with dungeon gear though, so by the time 7.1 rolls around 825 gear is probably going to be just as shitty as 805s are currently.
    I think the idea of tying it to honor level is even more garbage. That means a new alt or player can't gear in battlegrounds at all, they would have to grind until like honor level 30 over the course of days just to get gear equivalent to a 30 minute heroic. This new system is really really bad, I don't understand why they can't just bring the old currency based system back as people were okay with that.
    The most important thing to realize is, no matter what you experience you are never alone; no matter what you are struggling through, there is always someone who is more unfortunate.

It's Ok to Be Takei (Rank 35/ Fractal Level 22)

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    If you bothered to look at the fight they haven't just recycled him from Halls of Valor. Has a completely new toolkit as well as familiar mechanics. Also you knew there was a filler raid coming before the Trials of Valor was even mentioned that finished up Stormheim so I don't see the issue since we didn't defeat Odyn or Helya properly in their respective dungeons.
    Exactly this.

Also the post you replied to is to why I can't take people seriously when they talk about how few dungeons we have now and how many BC had. Then cry about lazy blizzard reusing assets. Yes BC had a ton of them but if they brought out dungeons but we had 3 in Hellfire citadel using same stuff, 4 in Auchindoun, 3 for Tempest keep, 3 for the naga. All of which bar Auchindoun use same assets for raids. If Blizzard did that today people would be having fits of "Lazy Blizzard." screaming.

Gating a dungeon behind facebook mobile follower table crap is probably the dumbest decision they've made in quite a long time. Make us do literally anything else please.

10+ Year Old Account
    That PVP bloke is a complete twat... system is completely unrewarding... he's done fuck all in the last few years....

Quote Originally Posted by Higgit View Post
    That PVP bloke is a complete twat... system is completely unrewarding... he's done fuck all in the last few years....
    I'm genuinely surprised they haven't considered removing Holinka from the PvP team. He had no clue what he was doing in WoD either.

Maybe Holinka will quietly retire like anyone else with seniority at Blizzard.

Btw, the answer to the WW question was not acceptable. Especially after all the other nerfs post launch after the promises that they wouldn't do that kind of gutting a spec crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Shynz View Post
    Pvper's tears are getting tastier each expansion, i just love it.
    Ah, I do remember the tears from Pve players during MOP because they needed to do two BGs. How about we gate the next raid behind a quest where you need win multiple BGs?

So pardon my ignorance towards the state of BG's. I've not delved into them yet while I try to get alts leveled.

Are the only dropping 805's regardless of honor level? I was interpreting that new system to be something I could farm for gear that would improve with honor level just like my WQ's do with my ilvl. So that's not the case?

I can't believe Blizzard is still screwing with Windwalker at the start of an expansion. I'm glad I rerolled, they don't have any respect for that spec.