Depleted Stones and Successful Runs in Other Dungeons

So, for reasons beyond my rogue's control, we failed out of DHT +4 on Tuesday night. Now I have this depleted stone killing my chances of running dungeons (not getting invites because melee/no stone). Even if I do get a successful +4 run in another dungeon, will my DHT stone still be worthless until I run that one specifically? I know I can run it again to fix it with a willing group, but nobody wants to run just because.

That said, there are a lot of people that seem to have similar problems to me. If running any dungeon successfully at 4+ will fix the depleted stone, I'm going to try putting a group together to fix anybody's stone who needs it.

15+ Year Old Account
    You have to use the depleted stone to activate the dungeon it is for and beat the timer to recharge it.

-scratch that I wrote bullshit-
    Last edited by dakalro; 2016-09-23 at 01:49 PM.

Deleted
    Why would you expect not to be invited just because you're a rogue?

Deleted
    As far as i know it's on a per keystone basis so your best bet is guildies or offering some people gold to unfuck your keystone. There's also the other cool kid option where you sign up the group as +4 and hope that no one notices your keystone is depleted. Then, at the end, all you have to do is type "WTF BLIZZ NO LOOT BUGGED FFFS UNSUB".

Apparently you do get the bonus loot chests if you +2 or more the depleted keystone. But not the base loot chest. And no loot chest if you just +1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dakalro View Post
    Apparently you do get the bonus loot chests if you +2 or more the depleted keystone. But not the base loot chest. And no loot chest if you just +1.
    There is no base loot chest.

You get a chest for every level you raise your stone.

When you +2 on a depleted stone one level is used to activate it and the 2nd level gives you a chest.

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    There is no base loot chest.

You get a chest for every level you raise your stone.

When you +2 on a depleted stone one level is used to activate it and the 2nd level gives you a chest.
    Correct, but you do get 1 chest even if you don't raise the stone (deplete it). I guess that's the bonus of the system.

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    You have to use the depleted stone to activate the dungeon it is for and beat the timer to recharge it.
    Alright, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Winkle View Post
    Why would you expect not to be invited just because you're a rogue?
    That's not what I said though. I'm fine being a rogue getting in, but at the moment, I'm only getting responses (if I get anything) of too many melee and since my stone is depleted no invite. It's a shame, but I keep plugging away. I can't successfully start a new run at the moment since nobody wants to run the dungeon for nothing. I was hoping to get others with depleteds, but give the quote above this one, that can't happen either so I'm out until next week unless I can get invited to one.

Thank you all for the responses.

Find a guild, mythic+ will be awful to pug.

So if your keystone is depleted and say you get into another group using someone else's keystone that is let's say a +5 and your's was a +2 would you upon doing your first mythic clear for next week be awarded a keystone based on the fact you had done a +5 run the previous week or would you be starting off fresh since your own keystone was depleted?

Maybe I dont' understand the system.

Why would you need the keystone to run a pug? Wouldn't someone who's forming the group already have the keystone to open the M+ dungeon?