Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Wesley Snipes is supposed to be really hard to work with. He's very eccentric and he makes a lot of nonsensical demands so much so that you don't see him in movies any more. He's living in South Korea now or something?

But if he would agree to do another Blade film, I'd pack my bags and handle all the craziness for the studio for free.
    He was also in jail for a few years for Tax Evasion lol.

Easier to mention people that doesn't turn out to be assholes like people already said.

Jack Black, Jackie Chan and Keanu Reeves all seems like pretty cool dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    1. All of them.
    2. Celebrity worshipers are worse than Celebrities.
    3. Too many people can't differentiate between a actor and the character they play.
    Seems there are 3 types of people. The first are celebrity worshipers--they are lemmings at best. The second is apathetic--they don't care. The third are the antithesis of the first--instead of worshiping celebrities, they hate celebrities simply because celebrities are popular (though they will never admit it) most commonly asserting that if these people weren't celebrities, they'd be nothing.

That third type is the worst type of people to be around as that deluded sanctimonious negativity just seeps into the rest of their lives eventually turning them into that 40 year old engineer at work who always chimes in that he had that idea and he could have been Bill Gates if he didn't have priorities, kids, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    Seems there are 3 types of people. The first are celebrity worshipers--they are lemmings at best. The second is apathetic--they don't care. The third are the antithesis of the first--instead of worshiping celebrities, they hate celebrities simply because celebrities are popular (though they will never admit it) most commonly asserting that if these people weren't celebrities, they'd be nothing.

That third type is the worst type of people to be around as that deluded sanctimonious negativity just seeps into the rest of their lives eventually turning them into that 40 year old engineer at work who always chimes in that he had that idea and he could have been Bill Gates if he didn't have priorities, kids, etc.
    Aww someone's a little salty, do you need a hug?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Aww someone's a little salty, do you need a hug?
    Oh, I wasn't implying that's you. I'm not active enough here to know who you are. Simply a generalization of people. Would be a little odd if you fit that description.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've read about Neil Degrasse Tyson being a dickhead irl. According to people at universities that have had him come give lectures he's super condescending and demanding with his accommodations and seems more interested in his social media presence (mid lecture) than actually teaching. Like he stopped for 15 minutes to send out some tweet that he thought up.

Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    Oh, I wasn't implying that's you. I'm not active enough here to know who you are. Simply a generalization of people. Would be a little odd if you fit that description.
    My bad, I am 40 and an Engineer so I was wondering what I did to piss you off lol...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Kayne West for what he did to Tay tay

What an Arsehole

Taylor is a bitch, and everyone knows it. Not that I'm a fan of kanye, but she deserved being exposed for the lying **** she is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    you don't see him in movies any more.
    The only reason Wesley Snipes isn't in movies anymore is because he burnt his Hollywood credit when he went to prison for three years for tax fraud.

Being "hard to work with" has nothing to do with it. Plenty of those kinds of people in Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by Tronald Dump View Post
    Taylor is a bitch, and everyone knows it.
    That, or she somehow magically manages to find only asshole boys and men to date. Might could be the cause for all those break ups aren't the guys.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    That, or she somehow magically manages to find only asshole boys and men to date. Might could be the cause for all those break ups aren't the guys.
    Once she meets me, she'll go back to writing her sappy true love country music again and all will be right with the world. =D
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    "The Donald" Trump.
    I'm shocked we got 27 posts in before the most obvious answer.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprised none of the right wingers here have posted the save the day video and said "everyone in Hollywood"...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Kayne West for what he did to Tay tay

What an Arsehole

She lied though...

In fact turns out she is a habitual liar and stretcher of the truth. Talented popstar, not an honest person.

I can't stand NDT. He is an overly arrogant clown who goes around dropping pop science factoids on people to stroke his ego.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2016-09-23 at 05:34 PM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Lena Dunham.

Raped. A. Child.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Surprised none of the right wingers here have posted the save the day video and said "everyone in Hollywood"...

That just makes me want to vote Trump and watch the world burn.

7+ Year Old Account
    If Hollywood can't convince people that Hillary has the right policy, maybe George HW Bush can?
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-09-23 at 08:29 PM.

Trump and Bieber comes to mind. Fame can be acquired by any loudmouth with a social media account, it doesn't take talent or merit anymore.

Any celebrity that supposes I wan't to hear their opinions on anything. Anytime one of these idiots speaks up, I just think "dance for me monkey."

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Dicks out mother fucker, dicks out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.