Page 19 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Looks like even high end players are falling for guys using the bug...

www .youtube. com/watch?v=5V2gyKXYhGI

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    No because we have no idea what triggers it so we could never use beta to find out if high ak made something happen.

Ret's know the items and npc's etc they need for the quest line we don't know anything other than we summon the windlord at some point but no idea what items or npcs get us to that point.
    I think this is part of the problem. The ret's only figured out theirs because of someone with high AK on beta. If there are any rogues around that were on beta with 10+ AK maybe try logging on the PTR and do some testing. If we can find the start that would make it so much easier to tell when it's doable. Fairly certain this will be stuck behind AK as TF and Corrupted Ashbringer are both highly saught after looks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for jumping in, I simply cannot read everything in ever thread.

I just wonder

Has anyone had a confirm from GMs that the Apperance is actually in game yet?

Maybe we all hunt for it when it will be realeased some future patch in 2017 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post

I just wonder

Maybe we all hunt for it when it will be realeased some future patch in 2017 or something.
    Ultimately, nothing useful. The GMs have said everything is working as intended, so it should be obtainable, however, there has been zero useful information saying it isn't gated behind Artifact Knowledge level or something else along those lines.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post

I just wonder

It's in the game. You can currently bug into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alnilam81 View Post
    Ultimately, nothing useful. The GMs have said everything is working as intended, so it should be obtainable, however, there has been zero useful information saying it isn't gated behind Artifact Knowledge level or something else along those lines.
    Working as intended can also mean the quest is intended to be available from a drop in nighthold or even karazhan which are not available yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Also i have a question.Since most classes already found their hidden artifact skins and us rogues found for sin and sub,i find it strange that we do not know where outlaw one comes from.
    People have been searching for the thunderfury skin,but how do we know its not the piratey ones that we are supposed to find and are available to obtain and thunderfury coming later along with the other skins datamined in ptr?
    Maybe we all focus on the wrong skin and instead search for the pirate skin?
    Something i missed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    Working as intended can also mean the quest is intended to be available from a drop in nighthold or even karazhan which are not available yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Also i have a question.Since most classes already found their hidden artifact skins and us rogues found for sin and sub,i find it strange that we do not know where outlaw one comes from.
    People have been searching for the thunderfury skin,but how do we know its not the piratey ones that we are supposed to find and are available to obtain and thunderfury coming later along with the other skins datamined in ptr?
    Maybe we all focus on the wrong skin and instead search for the pirate skin?
    Something i missed?
    That could make sense. Because no other class got a legendary skin. Only us.

7+ Year Old Account
    The answer is simple in my opinion.

All the hidden ones are implemented even if they are gated behind AK, but the others are not even in the game at the current state.
    So as people already managed to bug the thunderfury appearance on there weapon it is clear that the skin already exist in the game.

Sry for my bad English guys, I hope you could understand my theory

Quote Originally Posted by Nightsshade View Post
    Which is exactly what he did with the rest of his post...

See the below from the OP...
    "The Vault
    Some clues to the Subtlety hidden artifact appearance lie within the vault, such as the lever and one of the pictures. Investigate the other pictures and items lying around the vault for any leads and let us know your findings."

You proceeded to disregard an entire comment because he chose to mention that the GM comment was part of his reason for following a lead. A lead that makes sense and seems to be a hint for both of the other hidden skins as well.

Just because a GM said, look at the vault, doesnt immediately invalidate all vault based theories...
    The sub hidden appearance has nothing to do with the lever or pictures. Its the ring of keys on the wall that has a chance to spawn with a ticket turn in / coin turn in. At this point the Thunderfury appearance is not obtainable. We have not hit the Artifact Knowledge level needed (which seems to be the case for a good number of apperances) or it is tied to 7.1 / Nighthold being unlocked.

That doesn't mean we quit searching for hints. We know we need the bindings, we have the dialogue for the quest, and we know the name of the quest. We need to figure out the trigger and how to actually get the quest to start. It may be worth while to mess around on the PTR and see if there is anything we can dig up there.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-09-23 at 03:03 PM. Reason: removed last part

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Violet TF skin

Saw this today in Dala. blacked the dude's name and guild out for the sake of privacy.
    For real, you really need to read the topic and stop posting anything else than the BLUE skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    so my post gets deleted because I was misinformed, then get told I'm a Terribad.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    so my post gets deleted because I was misinformed, then get told I'm a Terribad.
    The reason your posts are getting deleted is because of what the Moderator Coldkil said:

"Additional warning: since now due to the bugged method has spread lots of bugged characters are popping.

Everyone now knows it and is aware of the method/symptoms.

We don't need more posts about "guy X has the appearance but he didn't answer/don't know anything else". They will be treated as spam from now on and deleted.
    Parsing the armory is a good strategy to see if someone has it, but if you don't get any answer it's 99% due to the bug."

------------
    It's sad but almost everything we've though of, I'm going to try every time I gain an AK level. I'm unsure of what else to try.

It was deleted because you didn't read the main page of this post nor did you look through any of the other pages to see if it had been reported yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Octavane View Post
    It's sad but almost everything we've though of, I'm going to try every time I gain an AK level. I'm unsure of what else to try.
    The only thing I can suggest is to wait for your next AK unlock, copy your character onto the PTR, and see if anything is visible there. My personal theory is that our trigger simply isnt in the game yet. I wouldn't put it past Blizzard.

I went through all the artifact appearances yesterday and I came to this conclusion. Every single spec has at least 1 hidden appearance already in the game. Look at the list here:

Death Knights - Blood hidden appearance is obtainable through the Withered Army Training.

Demon Hunter - Both Havoc and Vengeance are available. Havoc has a quest item drop Felsoul Hold and you have to kill Downfall to complete the quest. Vengeance has theirs obtainable by going through a portal in the quest hall and killing a demon that has a chance to drop it.

Druid - Guardians get theirs from Emerald Nightmare. Resto gets theirs from a tree they grow in the class hall. Feral is in progress with AK4 and screeches starting to be heard.

Hunter - Beast Mastery and Marksmanship appearances are purchased from a vendor. One requires rep and the other 8k gold. Survival is a drop from Emerald Nightmare.

Mage - Frost hidden appearance comes from a random portal to Frostfire Ridge that has a chance to spawn. They go through the portal and can loot it.

Monk - Brewmaster comes from a keg in the class hall. Mistweaver comes from Emerald Nightmare. Windwalker comes from Withered Army Training.

Paladin - Protection appearances come from Withered Army Training. Retribution comes from a long quest chain, the only thing unknown here is the exact AK needed to trigger the AK person in their class hall to combine the books.

Priest - Discipline hidden appearance is collecting books and going through quest line. Holy is a drop from Maw of Souls and exalted with Valarjar. Shadow drops from Emerald Nightmare.

Rogue - Assassination needs AK 4 and a drop from rare mobs in Underbelly. Sub is the keys to Lei Shen's palace and loot it from the chest at the end.

Shaman - Elemental needs AK 4 and a drop from rare mobs in Underbelly. Enhancement appearance drops from World Bosses. Restoration drops from mobs in Eye of Azshara instance.

Warlock - Affliction starts a quest for their appearance from a drop off of mobs in Faronaar. Demonology is obtained by summoning a demon in the class hall who has a chance to drop it.

Warrior - Fury comes from a drop off of God-King in Halls of Valor along with 2 pieces from World Bosses.

It is not out of the realm of possibility that the remaining hidden appearances are not meant to be obtained just yet. Either its AK that we need to get to unlock them or they're tied to Nighthold which isn't due out until sometime next year I believe. It would be crazy for them to allow us to access EVERY single hidden appearance within the 1st month of the game being out. I think we need to start looking on the PTR each time they put out a new build to see if anything changed for our hunt.

why the hell sub and assa appearances are so easy to get compared to outlaw T_T

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Because Thunderfury is easily the most recognizeable weapon here right next to Ashbringer and Doomhammer and everybody will run around with it.

Deleted
    Sitting as 3 outlaw rogues at the same table as ol toomba isn't doing anything either - dont know about being drunk thou... ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Airblade View Post
    The sub hidden appearance has nothing to do with the lever or pictures. Its the ring of keys on the wall that has a chance to spawn with a ticket turn in / coin turn in. At this point the Thunderfury appearance is not obtainable. We have not hit the Artifact Knowledge level needed (which seems to be the case for a good number of apperances) or it is tied to 7.1 / Nighthold being unlocked.

That doesn't mean we quit searching for hints. We know we need the bindings, we have the dialogue for the quest, and we know the name of the quest. We need to figure out the trigger and how to actually get the quest to start. It may be worth while to mess around on the PTR and see if there is anything we can dig up there.
    the assassination appearance has everything to do with the lever and all the mogu stuff since its where it is rewarded...but i have spent hours looking at the rest and i have no idea of whats the clues for both outlaw and sub are...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    "easy", so far i haven't seen a single day where you could loot keys. And then it's still rng. I would prefer a well hidden one to one about RNG.

Not sure if you guys have checked it (i guess you did but you never know), in neltharion's lair... when you kill the snake boss and you jump down, there is a "cave" with a treasure in it. (the cave is in the tunnel while jumping down). I got to it with my priest but the chest instantly disappeared before i could interact with it.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Not sure if you guys have checked it (i guess you did but you never know), in neltharion's lair... when you kill the snake boss and you jump down, there is a "cave" with a treasure in it. (the cave is in the tunnel while jumping down). I got to it with my priest but the chest instantly disappeared before i could interact with it.
    You kick the chest down so everybody can get it.