Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    6/7 HC The overall feel of momentum was better than I thought it would be and got some lucky upgraded gear. it was quite funny watching some felrush bloopers including someone who VR off the platform into the whirlpool of death on cenarius.

Deleted
    6/7 on Normal, didn't try last boss because there were only 6 minutes left. Gonna kill him on sunday and then continue on HC .

Didn't have any problems on Normal as BDK but am still concerned looking at mythic...thinking about preparing an alt-tank in order to be able to switch to in the worst case scenario...

10+ Year Old Account
    I had no problems at all, 7/7normal and 3/7HC in one night. co-tank was a Druid.
    37% mastery
    13% Versa
    11% dodge/parry
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    My guild got 6/7 normal, and our token Demon Hunter dashed off a cliff and died 5 seconds into our first Cenarius pull.
    I definitely did this on our first pull Lesson learned pretty quick though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    There's nothing left to do but take our own lives.
    DH / Shaman / Warrior / Druid / Mage / Rogue / Warlock

I play casual now days so in a super casual guild, done 5/7 normal on first night with having to explain the fights each time as it the kind of place where people just don't read shit. As a tank I must admit we was under healing only 2 healers for 14 players but I felt very very spikey. The dominator tentacals on Ill'gynoth when they done the Fury i felt like I was going to die everytime even with spikes up I was droping fast and the speed of them meant that I could not always keep firey band up for everyone. I suspect it was also a issue of the dps not being great they being alive for two long but they felt tough to handle. Ursoc very easy fight but last 30% I was living on a edge the whole time

Finished Xavius after a few pulls last night. Was able to tank him with the 150% damage increase without an external (Demon Spikes was enough). So overall I think we're in a good place.

Are you guys using Momentum for every fight? I did bad on Ursoc yesterday and my Momentum uptime was only in the 40 ish %, so thinking of trying Nemesis.

10+ Year Old Account
    7/7 normal and about 50%~ attempt on Nythendra Heroic so pretty good week. Really enjoyed the normal fights. Cenarius and Xavius were especially awesome
    Last edited by Dug; 2016-09-23 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grippo View Post
    I play casual now days so in a super casual guild, done 5/7 normal on first night with having to explain the fights each time as it the kind of place where people just don't read shit. As a tank I must admit we was under healing only 2 healers for 14 players but I felt very very spikey. The dominator tentacals on Ill'gynoth when they done the Fury i felt like I was going to die everytime even with spikes up I was droping fast and the speed of them meant that I could not always keep firey band up for everyone. I suspect it was also a issue of the dps not being great they being alive for two long but they felt tough to handle. Ursoc very easy fight but last 30% I was living on a edge the whole time
    The Dominator Tentacles need to be focused because they gain an increase in damage so it's quite possible that dps being slower could cause some issues.

Do you know what your mastery is at? I didn't feel all that bad on them with just a demon spikes per fury unless the dps decided to focus other things besides the second dominators.

Quote Originally Posted by Marhault View Post
    The Dominator Tentacles need to be focused because they gain an increase in damage so it's quite possible that dps being slower could cause some issues.

Do you know what your mastery is at? I didn't feel all that bad on them with just a demon spikes per fury unless the dps decided to focus other things besides the second dominators.
    Yea I have been doing more reading today and as you say we had the wrong kill order on the tents, in one attempt I was able to use 2 firey bands on the Dominator to give a idea of how slow they died. Also found out and can move away from them and back in before Fury cast finishes to reduce damage.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Gripdem/simple

is my armoury

Quote Originally Posted by grippo View Post
    Yea I have been doing more reading today and as you say we had the wrong kill order on the tents, in one attempt I was able to use 2 firey bands on the Dominator to give a idea of how slow they died. Also found out and can move away from them and back in before Fury cast finishes to reduce damage.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Gripdem/simple

is my armoury
    Yeah, if you can get a full minute into them then they are not being focused. The one we focus last is the Nightmare Horror, but otherwise we did Dominator, Corruptor, Eyebeam thing, then Horror. The stacking buff hits pretty hard and the healers commented after we cleared the second dominators that whatever changed from the first group to the second, to never do that again.

But pretty much we have the same mastery, so you should be fine there if they focus it.