Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    That is a rate 10-100x higher, relative to population to population, than in any other West-European nation.

If we don't mind just a 100 unarmed people getting shot (often for no reason besides the cop being trigger happy), then why not also allow Death Penalty again or allow 1000 kids to get raped every year because it's just a small number? Just...

Oh, hey, also just a few hundred death because of school shootings. Not really a problem is it?
    "often for no reason besides the cop being trigger happy" ... you cannot possibly know this to be true. Your made-up opinions are NOT fact.

You sir are full of shiz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Generally they have more dealings with criminals than innocents. Police don't get calls to investigate a house that wasn't robbed.
    Are these calls coming from criminals? Are the victims of crime criminals? Are witnesses to crime criminals? Think for 5 seconds before replying... You just didn't realize that even in your example, the person calling the police is not a criminal?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for confirming! As you can see in the site Zenkai posted to back up my claim, you are discussing total arrests, not crime committed.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

So 93 were unarmed? Considering the number of people killed by coconuts falling on their head every year is 150, I can't say this much of a problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    my point is the same people who are rallying to BML would not be so comfortable with a MLM (male lives matter) because it doesn't fit the oppression narrative they use. even tho the statistics they use support MLM even more.
    I'm not so sure about that. I think you confuse the right-wing portrayal of "SJW's" with the actual situation. Which is that disparate groups like feminists and black millitants have almost nothing in common and never work together. The only thing that really unites them is that right-wingers hate them equally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    So 93 were unarmed? Considering the number of people killed by coconuts falling on their head every year is 150, I can't say this much of a problem.
    Wait, wait, wait... what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Wait, wait, wait... what?
    It gets even worse... In several countries people train monkeys to fetch them coconuts from the trees, but sometimes they chuck them down, hitting their owner on the noggin and killing them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_...alling_coconut

Deleted
    Perhaps you could tell this to the Americans when they spend billions fighting "terrorism" which is also a statistically insignificant form of mortality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Honestly, murican cops should resign, lets see how well they handle not having anyone to enforce the order
    How dare people criticize the police force, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So if no one gives a shit it did you find out about it?
    The same reason there are obituaries, you can find them, but most people don't give a shit about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Honestly, murican cops should resign, lets see how well they handle not having anyone to enforce the order
    I'm sure gun nuts would love this sort of opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Are these calls coming from criminals? Are the victims of crime criminals? Are witnesses to crime criminals? Think for 5 seconds before replying... You just didn't realize that even in your example, the person calling the police is not a criminal?
    The example was to show that they tend to only interact with people when a crime happens, of course they will deal with innocent victims, it's sad that I have to spell that out for you.

Thanks for confirming! As you can see in the site Zenkai posted to back up my claim, you are discussing total arrests, not crime committed.
    Even if you throw out half the arrest and say they are innocent it's still a staggering number. Most people will agree with these numbers, they just blame it on systaltic racism, while you are saying it's all bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I'm sure gun nuts would love this sort of opportunity.
    Hell no! Good quality, personal defense ammunition is expensive!

Quote Originally Posted by Thwart View Post
    Hell no! Good quality, personal defense ammunition is expensive!
    I doubt it is, if there's no one enforcing the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    How to do propaganda : show statistics without commenting on them.

Nice job OP.
    Actual numbers are right there? Does he need to slowly explain them to you?

#whitelivesmatter!

Quote Originally Posted by Taneras View Post
    By that logic men are also shot with more frequency since they account for about 95% of the shootings but only 50% of the population.

Cross comparing this with the general population gives us the wrong impression. Cops don't deal with the "general population" they deal with the criminal/suspected criminal population. And statistics show that black account for much more than 13% of the violent crime here in America therefore its safe to assume that police deal with black more than 13% of the time while on duty.

BULLSHIT, ofcourse they deal with the general population!! Not everyone they meet out are criminals. And sure as shit not everyone they stop are criminals.

Even "unarmed", people can still be dangerous. Especially if they have been using hallucinogenic drugs.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Actual numbers are right there? Does he need to slowly explain them to you?

#whitelivesmatter!
    You're not very smart are you... or you're a sheep (if you're a sheep you're dumb anyway). Also, I never said that white lives didn't matter nor do I care about US police or US racial issues.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Ilir; 2016-09-23 at 05:35 PM.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    #nolivesmatter

But for real I can tell some people have issues understanding statistics

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    And with that in mind, why get outraged by it? Isn't it common knowledge already that media twists crap to fit their own narrative (max profits)?
    Who's outraged? I just see people stating facts trying to correct a very popular myth about police and black suspects.

Moreover, I guess we should just look the other way while they do it and not be mad about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Taneras View Post
    Who's outraged? I just see people stating facts trying to correct a very popular myth about police and black suspects.

Moreover, I guess we should just look the other way while they do it and not be mad about it?
    Wait, if looting and rioting isn't being outraged, then what is?