Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post
    Nobody... actually believes Jaina is a Dreadlord tho, do they?
    some special cases sadly do.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    In the end Sylvanas, Jaina and Vereesa will make out with each other. This combination of Milfs and Incest with lesbianism let WoW reach the 20 million Players mark within a month and if they also let Kayn and Illidan make out with each other, WoW finally reaches the over 100 million players, as everyone in Japan has an active acount by then.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    In the end Sylvanas, Jaina and Vereesa will make out with each other. This combination of Milfs and Incest with lesbianism let WoW reach the 20 million Players mark within a month and if they also let Kayn and Illidan make out with each other, WoW finally reaches the over 100 million players, as everyone in Japan has an active acount by then.
    Considering the Human-Fetish the Windrunners seem to have this might be accurate...
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post
    Considering the Human-Fetish the Windrunners seem to have this might be accurate...
    In Warcrimes it sounded like she wanted to rape Vereesa.

In Warcrimes it sounded like she wanted to rape Vereesa.
    ...unsettling?

Well... Now let's wait for the next romantic novel; Something between Sisters...
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Correct me if I am wrong but basically during the Illidan book when Illidan sends his spirit to Argus he notices someone is observing him and eventually that being a pure energy which it states makes him feel at peace tells Illidan how the Light has a greater purpose then overthrowing the legion and instead being the lights champion of the void. But before all of that could come about Maieve ruins everything.

Fast forward now, where the Naaru is tasking you in finding and bringing back Illidan ,and you think its KJ?? Highly doubtful

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpamHealzu View Post
    Fast forward now, where the Naaru is tasking you in finding and bringing back Illidan ,and you think its KJ?? Highly doubtful
    I know, right? It's not like it's possible for the Deceiver to mask his intentions by creating something which emulates a Naaru.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Deleted
    In germany, 16 year olds write better fanfictions than the writers who write for Blizz.

Blizz should hire more germans.
    Let's not put a spotlight on german fanfic. The last time we did that, it started a world war...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    I'm just going to list what we know about the Light's Heart and surrounding information.

1. The Light's Heart was launched from the felstorm surrounding the Tomb of Sargeras.

2. The Legion paid it no heed. We were told it cut a swath through the storm and escaped, but the Legion made no attempt to fortify where it landed or really do anything to stop us from grabbing it.

3. The Light's Heart came with a message for Khadgar from Turalyon claiming the Titans are dead and that there's a huge war on Argus that we're currently losing. He also said we should go seek out Velen and we accept. (I'll get to Illidan in a bit)

4. When we arrive at the Exodar, an assault Kil'jaedan himself planned had just begun - the timing of this is too perfect imo. The result is Velen stating the light is dead and the Draenei are going home... to Argus... homeworld of the Legion. Most likely where KJ is hanging out, hunting down Velen.

5. Illidan. KJ has a personal interest in Illidan, but Illidan is dead. Even if he were to return alone, what's to say people on Azeroth wouldn't end up killing him again? What the Light's Heart tells us about Illidan means collectively Azeroth needs to restore him in order to stand a chance. He'd be ripe for the picking if it is KJ after all. He's probably laughing his ass off watching us run around learn about Illidan while he's getting dressed.

6. KJ has been popping up here and there. Especially in the Demon Hunter class campaign where he wants all DHs to lay down their weapons and become felsworn, to join the Legion.

The dots are all lining up imo. I don't particularly like the idea of Illidan becoming the super anime super hero and tbh I think the Light's Heart being a sham would be a much more compelling story.

Also... you know...

Kil'jaedan, the Deceiver.
    No, it doesnt' line up with other lore nor with the information Velen gives you about Light's Heart. Light's Heart is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    4. When we arrive at the Exodar, an assault Kil'jaedan himself planned had just begun - the timing of this is too perfect imo. The result is Velen stating the light is dead and the Draenei are going home... to Argus... homeworld of the Legion. Most likely where KJ is hanging out, hunting down Velen.

5. Illidan. KJ has a personal interest in Illidan, but Illidan is dead. Even if he were to return alone, what's to say people on Azeroth wouldn't end up killing him again? What the Light's Heart tells us about Illidan means collectively Azeroth needs to restore him in order to stand a chance. He'd be ripe for the picking if it is KJ after all. He's probably laughing his ass off watching us run around learn about Illidan while he's getting dressed.
    Why does the attack on the Exodar rely on our arrival at all? Had we not arrived, the best case scenario would have been the draenei still defeat Velen's son and he's equally as crushed by it. The worst case scenario would have been that the Exodar is wiped out. Either way, Kil'jaeden doesn't really gain anything from our presence.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but the Legion wants Illidan's corpse. Having him alive doesn't change what they have planned for it.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Why does the attack on the Exodar rely on our arrival at all? Had we not arrived, the best case scenario would have been the draenei still defeat Velen's son and he's equally as crushed by it. The worst case scenario would have been that the Exodar is wiped out. Either way, Kil'jaeden doesn't really gain anything from our presence.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but the Legion wants Illidan's corpse. Having him alive doesn't change what they have planned for it.

And to add something else to debunk this theory of KJ being behind this : The Light's Heart react to the Tear of Elune. If it was a stunt from KJ it you have been discovered.

Light's Heart is real, it's just setting up the next patches were we will take the war to Argus following Illidan's plan. Everything is pointing towards that.

1. In the novel "Illidan" he said that his plan was to go to Argus and kill KJ, for that the DHs had to go steal the Legion Keystone in Mardum.
    2. During DHs intro they go to Mardum and steal the Keystone, we now have the means to go to Argus.
    3. Light's Heart arrive with a dire message. In the middle of everything Velen see his own son dying by our hand. He gets angry and is now on board for the return to Argus.
    4. Now this is speculation. We will save Illidan somehow and then we will open a portal to Argus. We will invade the Draenei homeland and kill KJ. We will reform the Army of Light and go against Sargeras himself. It'll happen like on Anduin's novel, with Velen and Anduin leading the Army of Light against Sargeras. Illidan will struck the final blow on the Dark Titan.
    5. From the rubbles of our war against the Legion N'zoth will rise and the next xpack will deal with Old Gods and Void Lords.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

This is a really fun theory, but I think it does fall apart in a few too many places. Mostly, though, what Light's Heart is doing makes exactly zero sense for KJ to be doing. I like parts of this theory (like how the Legion made no effort to recover it), but when you have things like it leading to Velen and the siege of the Exodar, it falls apart quite spectacularly.

Kudos for the idea, though. Makes me wish Blizzard had gone this route from the start.

I have the feeling people didn't like what Blizzard did with Kerrigan in Legacy of the Void. How can that be? It's storytelling masterpiece.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
    Let's not put a spotlight on german fanfic. The last time we did that, it started a world war...
    And now Fanfictions are written about warcrimes commited in that world war started by a fanfiction. Germany is a factory of inspiration.