Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Factoral View Post
    I don't see Tirion and Khadgar are more neutral than Alliance.

Tirion led the Argent Crusade, whereas now Khadgar is leader of the Kirin tor.

Both somewhat neutral parties, with ties to the Alliance, but not full blown Alliance leaders like Anduin is.
    and nothing say's that Auduin won't be turned neutral like them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    OMG steelballfc, are you alright honey? Did you have an accident and hit your head, because that is the only explanation I have for you mentioning Him
    I have been working for 28 hours for 3 days
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

7+ Year Old Account
    The person who lead Army of the Light that saw Velens was... ARTHAS! Also Arthas fit Child of Light and Shadow much more than Anduin/Illidan. Mark my words - rightful heir of Lordaeron will comes back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    The person who lead Army of the Light that saw Velens was... ARTHAS! Also Arthas fit Child of Light and Shadow much more than Anduin/Illidan. Mark my words - rightful heir of Lordaeron will comes back.
    how about actually getting original instead of copying littlejin and bulldog?

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    OMG why did you follow me here?

and if you don't like the characters why are you playing wow?
    to torture us and lick alliance ass

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    how about actually getting original instead of copying littlejin and bulldog?
    maybe he is Buldog Brother
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Sadly, this is probably the real answer: It'd be 'unfair to horde players' to have the Alliance leader leading the Army of the Light. They will say this, while ignoring that Thrall was green jesus in cata, the new Earthwarder, and effectively was the leader of the Earthen Ring for a time.
    no one's ignoring it, we're just over it. yeah thrall's character wasnt great but now they can let him rest
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    I have been working for 28 hours for 3 days
    WOW O_O

to torture us and lick alliance ass
    trololo , but I don't know he looks like an Illidan hater to me

7+ Year Old Account
    trololo , but I don't know he looks like an Illidan hater to me
    he is Hatred incarnate
    toward the Horde
    Toward Illidan and NE
    Toward any Natural Char
    Toward the World of Azeroth " expect some humans char like Varian "

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What about Yrel, guys.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Sadly, this is probably the real answer: It'd be 'unfair to horde players' to have the Alliance leader leading the Army of the Light. They will say this, while ignoring that Thrall was green jesus in cata, the new Earthwarder, and effectively was the leader of the Earthen Ring for a time.
    All this faction-rubbish you people complain over while being 100% unable to stay objective about the matter, missing that the only reason it seems unfair to you is because you REALLY want to feel offended. Look, im not trying to insult you with it but look at it from the distance: You mention Thrall as Green-Jesus as your argument wehn Khadgar (Human) is the one everyone follows in WoD and Legion so far, as well as the Boss of Shattrath in BC, when Illidan (Nightelf) is the bloody choosen one and everyones favorite "bad boy" throughout Warcraft 3 till BC, Yrel (Dreanei) as the Beacon of Hope in WoD taking the entire spotlight from start to finish, Varian (Human, King of bloody Stormwind which he as been build up over a bunch of hilariously anime-ish comics, making him the biggest badass in the entire lineup) is considered as the reason to get together thanks to his death STRAIGHT before Tirion (Human, Leader of the Argent-Crusade, the one to defeat Arthas, the bloody Hero for every single member of every single faction because he is the absolute champion of honor and justice) is being killed who everyone put their hands up for whenever he is mentioned starting WotLK are all there as constant, important characters that are alliance based. Yes, they are not alliance leaders... but neither was Thrall when he became Orc-Jesus, just in case you try to bring that point up that none of them is a Leader (well except Varian).

Now, please start counting the horde based characters besides Thrall that got this treatment. And if you want to go with Garrosh, Sylvanas or Vol'Jin; Raidboss, Nobody would follow her even for a mile outside of the Horde, Rebellion -> Dead after 2 Years of idling.

If someone followed a Horde-Character the way everyone did to the Alliance-Characters in that sense it would be new... and if the Horde could go through this the Alliance can to. But we all know it will be Anduin or Illidan to lead that Army of Light, not tied to the Alliance as such because yes, having the actual Alliance lead them would be unfair no matter how much you think it isn't.
    Last edited by SoundOfGuns; 2016-09-23 at 03:49 PM.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by gambit998 View Post
    He had a vision of all the races of Azeroth wielding the power of the light and taking on the Legion. Cool
    My question, does this include orcs? I haven't seen one case of an orc conjuring the light. Could someone... enlighten me? :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    What about Yrel, guys.
    what about her ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Factoral View Post
    tirions dead, so I wouldn't think so.

Khadgar, I don't believe so. He is the defacto "guardian" of azeroth, with powers in the Arcane, not really a warrior of light.
    what about her ?!
    She is horny... horned. Horned. Im sorry, german speaker here. Misspelled...

Spam aside... Well yea, Yrel could very much do that with all the Beacon-of-Hope-thing... Im pretty sure we will see the entire Dreanor-Bunch again sometime soon anyway...
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gambit998 View Post
    Now here comes the question: Who is the one leading it now because granted it was a vision and has two possible helmsmen ATM. Anduin and Illidan how would he confuse a sodding human and a Nightelf.
    Velen's short story never explicitly stated who was the person in the vision. It's only described as a warrior, nothing about the race. It doesn't even say that this person is leading the Army of the Light.

People assumed it was Anduin because he triggered the vision, but if you read it carefully it is quite vague.

In the Son of Wolf comic about Anduin, you see him as an old man on a throne in the Exodar with Velen at his side. Anduin then exclaims for the Exodar to take off to Argus to face the Legion directly. Perhaps Anduin is the commander of the Army of Light like he has been built up to be over these past years while Illidan is a champion of the Light.

On the other hand, I would love for Kil'Jaeden to actually be behind these visions deceiving Velen.

Deleted
    he is Hatred incarnate
    toward the Horde
    Toward Illidan and NE
    Toward any Natural Char
    Toward the World of Azeroth " expect some humans char like Varian "
    Oh so he is a Varian fan in denial and we pay the price, lovely