Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Good for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MarizzaDraenor View Post
    I dont play Legion but having so important items drop from glorified trash mobs is very bad design.
    Rng aside its exactly what this game needed aftee the debacle that was wod. Other content thats worrhwhile to do

Quote Originally Posted by MarizzaDraenor View Post
    I dont play Legion but having so important items drop from glorified trash mobs is very bad design.
    Nothing wrong with other people getting lucky. Fact of the matter is this brings in TONS of more people to starter content. People are queing up for Random Heroics like never before. And with the bad luck protection I am sure anyone who wants a Legendary/increase their chance at it will be doing LFR each week.

So far all I see are people upset that they don't have one. HOWEVER. I can agree that the bug where it actually increased your chance to get one is kinda lame, but still. It has no negative affect on other players.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    But you can only equip one... I don't see what the big deal is.
    you can equip 2 in 20 more days
    and having more gives you more choice, having 1, and having the omne you want is unlikely, having 3, and one of those being the one you want is more likley
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Only people in my guild who have gotten legendaries since the "fix" already had a legendary item, so I've been wondering the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaxDAyNUfPk

I know, I know.. we're back to "RNG is RNG" as an excuse.
    So, uhm.. what was so funny in that video?

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    So, uhm.. what was so funny in that video?
    Who said anything about the video being funny?????????
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    Who said anything about the video being funny?????????
    Dunno but the guy was laughing as fuck.

He was laughing at the people in this thread saying "there is no bug still".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    So if you're taking anecdotal evidence, take into account ALL of it, not just the evidence that fits your agenda.
    I do... the video I linked is evidence... you saying "8" people in your guild got their first legendary this week? Is hearsay, not evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do... the video I linked is evidence... you saying "8" people in your guild got their first legendary this week? Is hearsay, not evidence.
    So, unless there is a video, it's all hearsay? Fine, if you want to play it that way, then why the fuck are you drawing a conclusion from one guy and his video? If people giving their feedback on how things are working in their guild, it should be taken into consideration. Otherwise, almost all of the reports on that bug were just hearsay and shouldn't have been taken seriously even after enough were coming in, and Blizzard just happened to decide to take a look and find that they fucked up with the increased legendaries after someone got their first. At this point, you're just ignoring everything you don't agree with just to bitch on the forums about something that isn't a problem because there are so few reports of it now compared to the previous one. Have fun with your little pout in here just because someone was lucky.
    Last edited by masterhorus8; 2016-09-24 at 07:45 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    NEWS: 1 in millions is lucky. Elite masters of forum math debate RNG and the notion of stacking odds. No consensus in sight.
    News, we're pretending it wasn't bugged prior and Blizzard outright admitted it and had to hotfix it more than once. It's hilarious to see how quickly you guys started to brush that off and pretend it never happened.

He was laughing at the people in this thread saying "there is no bug still".

- - - Updated - - -

1 occurence is not really evidence, at best its a hint that it might not be fully fixed yet, just as much as its a hint that it might be fixed that the 2 ppl in my guild who got a 2nd legendary like clockwork 7 days after the first drop haven't gotten any more since the hotfix and its been 10+ days since then and 3 ppl that did not have any legendary pre hotfix got one this reset. You cannot conclude anything on these 2 premises.

I'm not saying that it is definately fixed, but there are also not enough signs to make a definitive judgement that it isn't fixed. Until some real proof comes out (spreadsheets with working sample sizes), or a 2nd acknowledgement from Blizzard its all guesswork where the information that is available atleast suggests that the fix atleast seems to be partially working if not fully.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    News, we're pretending it wasn't bugged prior and Blizzard outright admitted it and had to hotfix it more than once. It's hilarious to see how quickly you guys started to brush that off and pretend it never happened.

This, people are so delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by chronia View Post
    1 occurence is not really evidence, at best its a hint that it might not be fully fixed yet, just as much as its a hint that it might be fixed that the 2 ppl in my guild who got a 2nd legendary like clockwork 7 days after the first drop haven't gotten any more since the hotfix and its been 10+ days since then and 3 ppl that did not have any legendary pre hotfix got one this reset. You cannot conclude anything on these 2 premises.

I'm not saying that it is definately fixed, but there are also not enough signs to make a definitive judgement that it isn't fixed. Until some real proof comes out (spreadsheets with working sample sizes), or a 2nd acknowledgement from Blizzard its all guesswork where the information that is available atleast suggests that the fix atleast seems to be partially working if not fully.
    OK... how about another instance... this guy got two within hours of each other.... BACK TO BACK legendaries even.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oheysxdry/feed

Wake the fuck up. If Blizzard screwed it once... they are certainly capable of doing it again.
    Last edited by Maudib; 2016-09-25 at 04:21 PM.

Our guild has gotten 3, one on a guy who was 110 for 2 days. The other 2 are on one guy, just got his second yesterday.

My personal experience: my demon hunter hit level 110 the second day of the expansion. In the first 2 weeks, I put in a lot of time on world quests, dungeons, etc., as well as leveled my priest to 110 and got geared up to be raid-ready. Then I decided I didn't want to main a DH (nor shadow priest), so I leveled my shaman up to 110, finishing 3 days before raids launched. I geared up quickly enough to bring the shaman into my guild's EN run on Wednesday, and I got my first legendary (between 3 characters) from our 3rd boss (dragons).

Flash forward 4 days to Saturday. A mythic plus dungeon gave me my second legendary, again on the shaman. Today, Sunday, I got my THIRD legendary, still on the shaman, and also from M+.

I don't know if the bug still exists, but the other 3 people in my guild with legendaries haven't gotten a second. Most of the guild hasn't even gotten their first yet. But I now have 3... What the hell?

(side note -- wow, that was a lot of 3s. 3 characters at 110, 3 days from level cap to first legendary, 3rd raid boss drops said legendary, 3 other people in guild with legendaries, 3 legendaries on my shaman)

So far in my guild we only have one guy who has gotten a legendary. And a second. And today in EN his third.

Working as intended?

OK... how about another instance... this guy got two within hours of each other.... BACK TO BACK legendaries even.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oheysxdry/feed

Wake the fuck up. If Blizzard screwed it once... they are certainly capable of doing it again.
    Yes, that is a suspicious occurrence, but still not definitive proof that it is still bugged. Untill there is either enough data to rule out RNG (which would need atleast a few 1000 sample points, if not alot more based on the number of players playing), or a acknowledgement from Blizzard that it is still bugged and they rolled out another fix we just don't know if its still bugged or not.

And i definitely agree with you can it still can be bugged, but a few occurences just don't make it so that its actually the only option possible. Maybe we get another hotfix soon, who knows, at this moment nothing can be said for sure and everything is nothing more then speculation.

A guildie of mine got legendary dk shoulders yesterday from a mythic+ cache and today got another legendary ring from Elerethe.