Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    Mango thinks it's Azeroth he's chatting with, but it's actually NZoth(or maybe KJ who is now on team OG)... he is the "pawn". We gather the pillars and when Khadgar uses them to seal out the legion, he breaks the prison. Helya's death is the trigger, Jaina is not a dread lord, but is OG corrupted.
    So much corruption in this universe... Rarely does a character stay pure :P

I guess it's true - You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain.

Though now that I think of it, in WoW you can die a hero and still come back as a villain being ressed in some manipulative corrupted way...

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    only one of them is alive tho
    Actually its the opposite, only one of them is dead.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Actually its the opposite, only one of them is dead.
    oh no... the old god fanboys infested you too....
    its just a matter of time till we all are lost!

Formerly known as Arafal

N'Zoth... I journey... to Ny'alotha...

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    Not gonna lie I dig the Old God Aesthetic. I dig the Naga too. I swear my enjoyment of the Old Gods doesn't come with the fact that where ever we see N'Zoth we pretty much have to see some Water/Naga.

I do not like C'Thun, Yogg-Saron and Y'Shaarj. the only old god I like is N'zoth because he is a real villain is the corrupter of Deathwing, Azshara, emerald nightmare.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I do not like C'Thun, Yogg-Saron and Y'Shaarj. the only old god I like is N'zoth because he is a real villain is the corrupter of Deathwing, Azshara, emerald nightmare.
    The nightmare is yogs doing

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Formerly known as Arafal

Well since the expantion get started and saw that all the pillars would be in the same place, yeah i got the feeling some assault from the old gods or legion stealing all of them to invoke sargeras avatar or N zoth is setting free

The nightmare is yogs doing

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    it is obvious that the master of the nightmare is N'zoth
    Ilgynoth "N'Zoth... I journey... to Ny'alotha..."

7+ Year Old Account
    it is obvious that the master of the nightmare is N'zoth
    Ilgynoth "N'Zoth... I journey... to Ny'alotha..."
    someone didnt read the chronicles i see.

yog planted the corruption into the dream by using the andrassil (now vordrassil) world tree as gateway which roots went so deep it reached his prison.
    he left the door open so his "brothers" could use the nightmare corruption too, if he was still alive illgy would shout yogg instead.

n'zoth last to be alive, n'zoth last to be his master.

Formerly known as Arafal

"Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it."
    Not sure if this was addressed in a previous page, but if we assume that "her" is referring to Azeroth then perhaps the crater is Un'goro Crater. We do fight the boss there after all, and that was a major titan testing ground, iirc. And Un'goro soil was used to grow Morrowgrain for Staghelm.

Edit: This is food for thought for the Azeroth line. Not advocating that is the correct answer, just some points I thought were interesting if that was the case.
    Last edited by Ishaori; 2016-09-23 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    OH SHIT. MAGNI TOLD US TO GET THE PILLARS. HE COULD BE MANIPULATED BY THE OLD GODS, AND WE ARE GOING TO RELEASE THEM WITH THE PILLARS OF CREATION AND BREAK THE OLD GODS PRISON

Next expansion confirmed old gods, already foreshadowed like legion.
    The Pillars might also be able to unlock Nzoths prision but I doubt that it is its only purpose cause unless Elune just wanted the last old god dead she prob wouldnt have given us her tear.

Nyalotah is probably in the Shadowlands, and the next expansion will probably feature Nzoth, naga,undersea and Shadowlands.
    ( And no, stop talking about Jaina being corrupted. The heart of Azeroth is indeed a crater, the shaman class hall is named " The heart of Azeroth' and it's where the Maelstrom is. The Naga are just beneath in Nazjatar and are serving the old gods. So " Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it " is the only valid explanation right now, and Magni being trolled by thinking he serves Azeroth where Nzoth is instead pulling the string works , after all in Hearthstone, N'zoth is named " The Corruptor " )
    Last edited by Engal; 2016-09-23 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishaori View Post
    Not sure if this was addressed in a previous page, but if we assume that "her" is referring to Azeroth then perhaps the crater is Un'goro Crater. We do fight the boss there after all, and that was a major titan testing ground, iirc. And Un'goro soil was used to grow Morrowgrain for Staghelm.
    theramore is a crater

The Heart of Azeroth is a big giant crater. The Maelstrom is leaking inside the rift to the core of the planet. It's not just Jaina and the Old gods do not care about Jaina, their role is to corrupt the Titan Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Engal View Post
    The Heart of Azeroth is a big giant crater. The Maelstrom is leaking inside the rift to the core of the planet. It's not just Jaina and the Old gods do not care about Jaina, their role is to corrupt the Titan Azeroth.
    They would use Jaina as a pawn though if they can.

Deleted
    First of all, many of those quotes seem to mix up a LOT of Warcraft lore. So I'd like to take a few lines to list what we know
    - Titans "built" the worlds, "shapped" them. Magni's reveals tend to show us that Titan don't really build worlds, but gve birth to them, as worlds would titans (baby titans, the death of a planet meaning the second birth of the Titan as an entity ?)
    - Titans ARE NOT responsible for the creation of the universe, nor life on the worlds they shape. I think we have absolutely no clues on where life on Azeroth comes from.
    - Old Gods were on Azeroth long ago, and ruled the place with the help of the Elemental Lords and some other Nether creatures. They were beatten and emprisoned by the Titans when they came back to clean the place up.
    - BUT, there is still something I'm not comfortable with in all this.
    Il'gynoth is corrupted when speaking. Corrupted by the Nightmare. Nightmare is corruption created by the Old Gods. But Xavius works for the Legion (as he did previously in the WotA).
    So, the question is : did Sargeras give enough power to Xavius to resist the influence of the Old Gods ? Or did the Old Gods corrupted Xavius himself, and he became a puppet of theirs, with Sargeras and the legion learders not being aware of that ?

In the light of these statements, my guesses :
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    "To find him, drown yourself in a circle of stars.
    As the Nightmare is an Old Gods creation, he's probably referring to one of them.
    The circle of stars can not be anything else than the Moon Well. The relationship between NElves and stars is not to be proved (Elune, Tyrande's tyara, ...).
    And remember the quest in Suramar where you have to catch some "NightWell" residues (to make the wine), that really look like little stars flying in the air.

The boy-king serves at the master's table. Three lies he will offer you.
    Anduin is the ovious way here. The "will" seems to indicate that none of this prophecy has already happened.
    The other way I see is, as stated by numerous people before me, Wrathion.
    He predicted the return of the Legion (final quest of Mop legendary). So I can't imagine him not being a part of this expansion. As we know the "weakness" of his bloodline towards the dark influence of the Old Gods, he might actually fall into their hands.

"Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it."
    Once again, Jaina is the obvious way. Theramore, her growing anger. Looks a lot like Illidan's path in the old days. Losing control, hidden wrath, very powerfull... She's an easy target for both the Legion or the Gods.
    I read Sylvanas. Meh... We all know why Sylvanas is bitchin' around. Not the Legion's work (well, not directly). Not the Old Gods work.
    Here, Il'gynoth uses the present. So it means the "her" has already fallen to them. Sylvanas is not, so I wouldn't count on her.

"The lord of ravens will turn the key."
    Ravencrest was a relatively important figure in the War of the Ancients. But really minor is today's lore.
    I'd bet on the Guardian (being Medivh or Khadgar). if we consider that Ill'gonoth is talking about Old Gods, then the key is probably the one of the prison where it lies.
    I agree with the relationship between activating the pillars will close the Tomb AND activating them will open the Prison.

"Flesh is his gift. He is your true creator."
    Related to one of my previous statements : what if the races of Azeroth were created by the Old Gods ?
    What if the Titans shaped the world, but the Old Gods brought life to it ?

King of diamonds blehblehbleh
    Obviously Magni. Obviously maipulated.
    That's a good news, I was really really not comfortable with how they brought him back and what lied behind it.

Five keys to open our way, five torches to light ou path
    Keys = pillars, once again. Hands down.
    The torchs ? Definitely refering to people, but who ?
    Could it be 5 NPCs (the ones he would be referring to in his other quotes) ? Anduin/Wrathion + Jaina/Sylvanas + Medivh/Khadgar + Magni + ??? (Illidan ? i'm very surprises nothing seems to point at him in these quotes)
    Could it be 5 players ? Like a 5-man dungeon where we would open the prison and unleash the Old God ?

Anyway, all this is very exciting, and all those prophety-whispers are a really good idea from Blizzard.
    Last edited by mmoc7321d21558; 2016-09-23 at 06:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yogg-Saron was the one that corrupted the emerald dream not N'zoth
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    Sylvanas-Elf died once. Then we are talking about new being, Sylvanas-Forsaken. She died twice so far.
    The same person whether undead or alive and she died 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Yogg-Saron was the one that corrupted the emerald dream not N'zoth
    but N'zoth is who uses the nightmare, Xavius is his servant