Limit Break raise no longer inflicts weakness. FINALLY!

It also cures weakness on anyone who has it.

yeah i really loved that change and it was a much needed one imo
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

So many nice QoL changes as well.

Also noting that Squadrons sound a lot like follower missions from Order Hall or Garrisons....

Or sorta like sending soldiers on missions in Metal Gear Solid V, which expanded on Peacewalker

Or kind of like Assassin's Creed: Black Flag which was building from what AC: Brotherhood had

Which are kind of like Final Fantasy Tactics bar missions......

IT ALL COMES FULL CIRCLE!!!

Aye 3.4 looks awesome for ASTS. And finally I can do the pretty LB3 and people won't have weakness. Also @Faroth they seem like an improvement on retainers tbh and unlike the order hall/garrison won't directly tie main content to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    I'm just looking at those AST changes, dear Hydaelyn, protect us!

• The Balance: The increased damage effect on a single target has been changed from 10% to 20%.
    • The Bole: Damage reduction on a single target has been increased from 10% to 20%.
    • Celestial Opposition: Extended duration of effects cast by self and party members has been increased from 5 to 10 seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody might share some light what's the point in this change?

"Containment Bay S1T7 (Extreme), The Minstrel's Ballad: Thordan's Reign, and The Minstrel's Ballad: Nidhogg's Rage will no longer be listed under Trials in the Duty Finder."
    Think they are all going into the raid finder. Which is stupid since I actually had some good but rare runs on Sephirot and Thordan. Haven't downed Sephi yet since EX primals to me are I'll do them when i want and watch a vid beforehand. Was fun getting Thordan down in 3.2 though. Most intense EX fight ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Aye 3.4 looks awesome for ASTS. And finally I can do the pretty LB3 and people won't have weakness. Also @Faroth they seem like an improvement on retainers tbh and unlike the order hall/garrison won't directly tie main content to it.
    Right, I meant more how they function, hence the comparison to Garrisons/Order Halls, Assassin's Creed missions, MGS PW/V missions, and Final Fantasy Tactics. Not so much their placement/use.

I'm wondering what their purpose/benefit is. The preview notes only indicate leveling up the squad members, not really why you'd pursue it.

I'm really digging "Challenge Log 2.0" of Wondrous Tails though. I love that journal interface.

I'm likely going to tackle Sophia first and then the MSQ's.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    She's just a kid, stop tackling poor kids for their journals you jerk!

Methinks I'll do the first wing or 2 of Creator, then Gubal hard mode, then MSQ to unlock Xelphatol and after that Sophia. Then I'll actually level Weaver to 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Methinks I'll do the first wing or 2 of Creator, then Gubal hard mode, then MSQ to unlock Xelphatol and after that Sophia. Then I'll actually level Weaver to 60.
    Might be worth visiting Sophia just in case something you do while doing those other things winds up in the book. Get dem stamps!

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Might be worth visiting Sophia just in case something you do while doing those other things winds up in the book. Get dem stamps!
    Tbh I'm happy if i get 2 lines because it looks like it awards 60 Scripture since it's a Tomestone I haven't seen before.

Assuming Sophia drops weapons, my static will likely group up to clear NM and then take cracks at Ex to get the weapon train rolling asap like with Nidhogg and Seph.

Also, Thordan crafted weapons is a thing. And those were already gorgeous for most classes, so we'll likely be spamming that too.
    Last edited by The Casualty; 2016-09-23 at 06:07 PM.

Oh my god, a new GC rank. After all this time.

Also, I'm not very sure about getting an apartment. I'm tempted to but since I tend to play this game like 2-3 months at a time and quit for a while I don't want to waste money.

Quote Originally Posted by Jofe View Post

Also, I'm not very sure about getting an apartment. I'm tempted to but since I tend to play this game like 2-3 months at a time and quit for a while I don't want to waste money.
    It's only 500k. That's like 2 grade 5 materia sold. So there is no big loss from the apartment cost alone. I paid 3.7 mil for my small house after the pricing change so you are getting a nice pad for around 1/7 the price of my house.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    She's just a kid, stop tackling poor kids for their journals you jerk!
    That's Khloe, Sophia's the Triad fight.

Actually, the advantage of having an apartment over a house for a player like you is that the apartment is not subject to the demolition timer, unlike houses.

As per the patch notes: * Estate sharing is not permitted with apartments. Furthermore, apartments are not subject to auto-demolition.

So it's yours forevah!
    Last edited by Azmoden; 2016-09-23 at 06:18 PM.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

That's Khloe, Sophia's the Triad fight.
    Oh whew, I was concerned for a moment!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    Actually, the advantage of having an apartment over a house for a player like you is that the apartment is not subject to the demolition timer, unlike houses.

As per the patch notes: * Estate sharing is not permitted with apartments. Furthermore, apartments are not subject to auto-demolition.

So it's yours forevah!
    More reason that the limited number of 6,480ish per server isn't going to go over well. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post

So it's yours forevah!
    Ooooh, that's nice. I must have missed that line. Now I'm getting one :P

From a community rep: "The current plan is to include 90 apartments available in each complex, but this number can be raised as needed for each ward, so don’t worry about room availability."

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...51#post3853951

Would seem to indicate that there won't be much of a limit .

Ooooh, that's nice. I must have missed that line. Now I'm getting one :P
    I won't be. Just greedy to own a house and an apartment in one . Plus I doubt they will allow that. But one thing they will need to look out for is people on multiple characters/accounts just hoarding apartments because that is fucking scummy imo.