Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    We'll see when the 2016 numbers come out.
    So, he prefers to stay in the US, compared to Germany, because of the numbers that don't exist yet? Makes perfect sense!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    And all those American/British sources apparently have more trustworthy information than the official German governmental organization tasked with specifically figuring these issues out... Suuuuuuuure!
    1. Government programs you to believe all other sources are telling you,lies.
    2. Government the refuses to tell you the truth.

Now what?

Sources shamers are nothing more than willfully ignorant dupes.

They all tout themselves as being the most informed and educated people on any subject.

They do this because the entities pushing the agendas they favor have programmed them into believing that they are "informed and educated" for listening to said entities and belligerently proclaiming all others are "telling lies".

Yet none of them have made the most basic connection in that having a lack of information is the very antithesis of being informed.

For them it's a self-reinforcing delusion, for the rest of us it's a bad running gag.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    1. Government programs you to believe all other sources are telling you,lies.
    2. Government the refuses to tell you the truth.

Now what?

Sources shamers are nothing more than willfully ignorant dupes.

They all tout themselves as being the most informed and educated people on any subject.

They do this because the entities pushing the agendas they favor have programmed them into believing that they are "informed and educated" for listening to said entities and belligerently proclaiming all others are "telling lies".

Yet none of them have made the most basic connection in that having a lack of information is the very antithesis of being informed.

For them it's a self-reinforcing delusion, for the rest of us it's a bad running gag.
    Government only lies when what it says doesn't align with your beliefs.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

We'll see when the 2016 numbers come out.
    Do you not see how much fear and hate about refugees you've got in you? Don't argue with feelings over facts. You believe Germany is getting invaded by refugees, because the US rightwing media told you so? Please consider other newsstations as well.

One fact from the 2015 report (Hatecrimes right/left 2014 and 2015):

The fear of an unknown future causes panic that leads to hate and crimes amongst some people in every society.

So, he prefers to stay in the US, compared to Germany, because of the numbers that don't exist yet? Makes perfect sense!
    You see there is this thing called a trend. It's like I don't need 2016 numbers to know I don't want to move to Chicago. How come you never have anything of worth to say, only sarcastic remarks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Government only lies when what it says doesn't align with your beliefs.
    We should just believe sources that have been shown to lie before.

*cough* Sharia zones *cough* fox new on amsterdam *cough*

10+ Year Old Account
    You see there is this thing called a trend. It's like I don't need 2016 numbers to know I don't want to move to Chicago. How come you never have anything of worth to say, only sarcastic remarks?
    Because there is nothing to be said about the comments like, "Well, you will see it yourself soon enough". I have a lot of worthwhile comments to make, but I rarely waste them on dumb statements.

Quote Originally Posted by citrus View Post
    Do you not see how much fear and hate about refugees you've got in you? Don't argue with feelings over facts. You believe Germany is getting invaded by refugees, because the US rightwing media told you so? Please consider other newsstations as well.

One fact from the 2015 report (Hatecrimes right/left 2014 and 2015):
    [IMG]https://www.tagesschau.de/multimedia/bilder/grafik-straftaten-105~_v-videowebl.jpg[/]

The fear of an unknown future causes panic that leads to hate and crimes amongst some people in every society.
    I have fear and hate? Tell me, about all the fear and hate I have, all I posted was news in to open a discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you don't need the facts? Or do you somehow know the 2016 rape rates have increased by a big amount?

Because there is nothing to be said about the comments like, "Well, you will see it yourself soon enough". I have a lot of worthwhile comments to make, but I rarely waste them on dumb statements.
    I waste my time on dumb statements because I keep replying to yours.

And there is this thing called media agenda which you love to criticize when it comes down to BLM, cops etc. but dishonestly dismiss when it comes to other news. You are free to let your subjective opinion trump statistics and we are free to call you out on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    So you don't need the facts? Or do you somehow know the 2016 rape rates have increased by a big amount?
    Judging by the news years rape stories I said we will see when the 2016 rates come out, how is that hard to comprehend? Just like in Chicago violence is on the rise and it will be interesting to see when the 2016 statistics come out. Wow you guys sure take things personal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post

Seriously tough. The situation is being exagerated by American Media and various British tabloids.
    Greek magic, don't question it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    And there is this thing called media agenda which you love to criticize when it comes down to BLM, cops etc. but dishonestly dismiss when it comes to other news. You are free to let your subjective opinion trump statistics and we are free to call you out on it.
    There is media agenda, but here is the thing, there is a difference between reporting facts and fabricating a story to fit a narrative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Judging by the news years rape stories I said we will see when the 2016 rates come out, how is that hard to comprehend? Just like in Chicago violence is on the rise and it will be interesting to see when the 2016 statistics come out. Wow you guys sure take things personal.
    So only one night?
    That is what your basing this all on?

lol

There is media agenda, but here is the thing, there is a difference between reporting facts and fabricating a story to fit a narrative.
    So you can criticize CNN for blowing the amount of police shootings out of proportion, but you can't accuse other media outlets for doing the same about refugees?

I love to call people intellectually dishonest zenkai; do me the favor and continue your line of reasoning.

So you can criticize CNN for blowing the amount of police shootings out of proportion, but you can't accuse other media outlets for doing the same about refugees?

I love to call people intellectually dishonest zenkai; do me the favor and continue your line of reasoning.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/r-mer...ermany-2015-12

Do you have any worthwile sources for your claims?
    What you have linked there are tabloids at best.
    (One of them is a tabloid and that one is the most trustworthy out of the bunch. For Shame!)

Such a non-answer. Are you even trying?

So you won't criticize CNN for blowing the amount of police shootings out of proportion, but you will accuse other media outlets for doing the same about refugees?

I love to call people intellectually dishonest Cyberowl; do me the favor and continue your line of reasoning.