Thread: Vicious saddle

Vicious saddle

Is it still gonna be possible to buy arena wins? Or did i miss my chance to get the new Hawkstrider by not buying it in WoDs?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Why would it not be possible? You just have to get wins. Not quite sure why you'd buy them, mind, considering how easy low level arena is.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Why would it not be possible? You just have to get wins. Not quite sure why you'd buy them, mind, considering how easy low level arena is.
    arena isnt my forte. I dont suck ive gotten 1550 in the past.. But the only people looking for arena on my realm wants 2k+, or those who dont..suck, like, just bought WoW and googled "best pvp class" suck.

Idk if its possible or not because generally those who sell wins have glad gear and can destroy most arena teams looking at them. Now gear doesnt matter as much.

Deleted
    You don't even need rating, why would you want to buy a boost?

Deleted
    Do RBG pugs, use an achievement faker addon to get into them.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Do RBG pugs, use an achievement faker addon to get into them.
    cant unless i play healer or caster, and i dont play those. especially for pvp. its no fun being silenced for 60% of a bg.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey Pandragon,

It depends a lot on what you are playing. If you are a Healer, it's quite possible to pay gold for boosting games. If you're a DPS, it might be better to go the RBG route. I'm not a big fan of paying your way, be it gold or money, through the game and you really can take your time to get these wins.

The current LF system is great and it's not too difficult to find RBG groups that fight at lower ratings for the same goal as you're hoping to achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    Hey Pandragon,

It depends a lot on what you are playing. If you are a Healer, it's quite possible to pay gold for boosting games. If you're a DPS, it might be better to go the RBG route. I'm not a big fan of paying your way, be it gold or money, through the game and you really can take your time to get these wins.

The current LF system is great and it's not too difficult to find RBG groups that fight at lower ratings for the same goal as you're hoping to achieve.
    id prefer to not have to buy it either. gold isnt easy to come by for me to where i can dish out 100k+ for a mount. but i dont have a choice. i dont play healers or casters, so i cant get into rbgs.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2016-09-23 at 06:51 PM.

Just find other people that want the mount. Make a thread here, people in your position will play with you.
    100 wins is not a lot in 3v3 if you space it out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Or make your own RBG group in the LF window. "Build it and they will come".

Melee and more favoured than Casters at the moment (apparently), so that's not an issue!

Deleted
    What class/spec do you play. If you can't into one start one yourself. Ask someone to lead. Alot of people are into casual rbgs now for the cache first win of the week, especially now when season just started and people are gearing up.

want the horsy too ...
    You are saying healer is the easiest way for rbg's ?

I enjoy arenas on casual level 1500-2000 but its hard to find a decent stable mates

Found a thread I can ask in here.

Are the wins capped for each week? Like if you win 10 in a week that's your cap for those seasonal achievements for the Vicious Saddle? Or can I get the 100 win in one week?

Wouldn't you still be able to achieve a 50ish% winrate even at very low ratings? isn't that kinda the point of ratings?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    Found a thread I can ask in here.

Are the wins capped for each week? Like if you win 10 in a week that's your cap for those seasonal achievements for the Vicious Saddle? Or can I get the 100 win in one week?
    There is no cap, you can do the 100 wins in one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellmate View Post
    There is no cap, you can do the 100 wins in one day.
    Hmm. What is that weekly cap then? I see 0/10 on rated PvP options.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can get the saddle in one day with 100 wins.

Also don't bother buying a boost, low level arena is really easy and fun to do.

The more arena you do the more experience you get which is more valuable then anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Trematode View Post
    You can get the saddle in one day with 100 wins.

Also don't bother buying a boost, low level arena is really easy and fun to do.

The more arena you do the more experience you get which is more valuable then anything.
    Can you reset your ratings? Or is it permanent until next season?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can you reset your ratings? Or is it permanent until next season?
    They reset after the season ends. But don't worry about rating when your only trying to get the Vicious saddle, just keep doing 3's.

Once you get enough experience and know what to do in certain situations you will start seeing your rating go up.

Also research some of the pro players youtube strats/builds on certain classes you play. They give really good info and tips in the arena.

Maldiva on warlock, Venruki on Monk, Cdew on shaman/Monk, Bahjeera on Warrior, Dillypoo on Hunter etc.. you'll see what I mean when you find some videos.

Deleted
    Hmm. What is that weekly cap then? I see 0/10 on rated PvP options.
    That just marks how many wins you need to get to recieve guaranteed item. For weekly 10 wins in rated arenas you get an item, the ilvl is based on the highest rating you got the week before.