Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    So you won't criticize CNN for blowing the amount of police shootings out of proportion, but you will accuse other media outlets for doing the same about refugees?

I love to call people intellectually dishonest Cyberowl; do me the favor and continue your line of reasoning.
    Out of bullshit so you need to recycle my comment? Too bad it fails, considering how I've been suggesting to wait for data and statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Out of bullshit so you need to recycle my comment? Too bad it fails, considering how I've been suggesting to wait for data and statistics.
    It wins, not only are you side stepping the argument you are spewing bullshit, I took that bullshit threw it back at you and you refuse to eat your own words.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    If you got the "Kleiner Waffenschein" you are allowed to carry a gas gun/blanket gun which also can shoot peppergas.
    You are allowed to use them not to carry them in public.

It wins, not only are you side stepping the argument you are spewing bullshit, I took that bullshit threw it back at you and you refuse to eat your own words.
    1. Bullshit
    2. Get called out on it.
    3. Link a random article.
    4. Recycle a comment that doesn't apply.
    5. Proclaim victory.
    6. ???
    7. Profit.

Please do tell me which argument I was side stepping? You threw mud on me; you are free to go through my post history and search for a post that goes along the lines of "CNN's media coverage is in proportion with police shootings and their frequency increased with media coverage" or anything like that. Whereas your claim that rape skyrocketed based on the news you read is clear for everyone to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    I waste my time on dumb statements because I keep replying to yours.
    No, it was basically like this:

You: "I don't have any sources to back up my claim, but they will appear soon!"
    Me: "Ha-h, that's quite an assumption."
    You: "Why do I waste time on your useless posts?"

In other words, a handbook example of irony.

Judging by the news years rape stories
    New Year rape stories are surely a good account for judging the country-wide trends.

Seriously though, maybe people should be taught the basics of scientific method in elementary schools. It is pretty easy to see how unfounded your beliefs are, as long as you understand how knowledge is built.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You didn't post any news.
    You made up this story about a mother and brother you probably don't even have and included an event that was almost 10 months ago.

The first link is even older: Nov 10, 2015 5:53 PM
    Yeah I don't have a mother and brother, lmao. This is why I post here, for the comedy replies I get.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    You are allowed to use them not to carry them in public.
    You are allowed to use them on your private property (or if you have the persmission of the property owner and no one gets offended by the sound) even without the small waffenschein. If you have one you are allowed to carry in public (concealed). You are not allowed to carry when attending events/demonstrations. You are only allowed to use it in self defense when in public space.

Everyone has the right to use them on privat property by default.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-09-23 at 06:41 PM.

1. Bullshit
    2. Get called out on it.
    3. Link a random article.
    4. Recycle a comment that doesn't apply.
    5. Proclaim victory.
    6. ???
    7. Profit.

Please do tell me which argument I was side stepping? You threw mud on me; you are free to go through my post history and search for a post that goes along the lines of "CNN's media coverage is in proportion with police shootings and their frequency increased with media coverage" or anything like that. Whereas your claim that rape skyrocketed based on the news you read is clear for everyone to see.
    I posted stories based on facts, cost, new years crime spree, and because of that, you people are pissed like I am declaring war on refuges LMAO. Fuck man, you guys are so one sided you turn in circles.

I posted stories based on facts, cost, new years crime spree, and because of that, you people are pissed like I am declaring war on refuges LMAO. Fuck man, you guys are so one sided you turn in circles.
    And we didn't confirm or deny, we advocated waiting for statistics to come out. Back to square one zenkai.

You can't even make a rational and consecutive argument, until you learn that we should both stop bothering to respond to each other.

Having lived in Passau for a while, I can say Germans get plenty ass grabby themselves at Discos.

10+ Year Old Account
    You posted stories, not statistics. Do you understand the difference between anecdotal evidence and rigorous research?
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    No, it was basically like this:

You: "I don't have any sources to back up my claim, but they will appear soon!"
    Me: "Ha-h, that's quite an assumption."
    You: "Why do I waste time on your useless posts?"

In other words, a handbook example of irony.

New Year rape stories are surely a good account for judging the country-wide trends.

Seriously though, maybe people should be taught the basics of scientific method in elementary schools. It is pretty easy to see how unfounded your beliefs are, as long as you understand how knowledge is built.
    No I pointed out with the problem they had on New years eve we will see how the data changes in 2016, seriously how is this hard to comprehend? I even gave an example with Chicago. It may go up, it may go down, it may remain the same, all I am saying we will see in 2017!

- - - Updated - - -

You posted stories, not statistics. Do you understand the difference between anecdotal evidence and rigorous research?
    Please tell me how it's factually wrong in the "stories" I posted, feel free to attack the sources instead of attacking me but I guess you can't because all you are doing is spewing bullshit.

There is media agenda, but here is the thing, there is a difference between reporting facts and fabricating a story to fit a narrative.
    Yes, and your "sources" are known to do the latter.

10+ Year Old Account
    No I pointed out with the problem they had on New years eve we will see how the data changes in 2016, seriously how is this hard to comprehend? I even gave an example with Chicago. It may go up, it may go down, it may remain the same, all I am saying we will see in 2017!
    How is one event on New Year telling you anything about the general country-wide (even, more so, Europe-wide) trend?

Please tell me how it's factually wrong in the "stories" I posted, feel free to attack the sources instead of attacking me but I guess you can't because all you are doing is spewing bullshit.
    There is nothing wrong in the stories. There is everything wrong with the conclusions you make out of them. You seriously lack reading comprehension, mate...

And we didn't confirm or deny, we advocated waiting for statistics to come out. Back to square one zenkai.

You can't even make a rational and consecutive argument, until you learn that we should both stop bothering to respond to each other.
    I am not making an argument I am providing information, once you learn that maybe you will focus on the news stories instead of me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Yes, and your "sources" are known to do the latter.
    I posted multiple sources further down the thread but go ahead and ignore them.

- - - Updated - - -

How is one event on New Year telling you anything about the general country-wide (even, more so, Europe-wide) trend?

There is nothing wrong in the stories. There is everything wrong with the conclusions you make out of them. You seriously lack reading comprehension, mate...
    What conclusion did I make of them? Please quote me on my conclusion. I won't hold my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Good thing I asked my sister and she told me you were wrong.
    She showed me that the crime numbers are actually down since 5 years ago and that German native commit (relatively) more rape than immigrants.

Now don't you dare to shame my source after that dumb little rant of yours!
    Hope your sister stays safe.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    What conclusion did I make of them? Please quote me on my conclusion. I won't hold my breath.
    Enjoy:
    /10chars

You see there is this thing called a trend. It's like I don't need 2016 numbers to know I don't want to move to Chicago.
    Judging by the news years rape stories I said we will see when the 2016 rates come out, how is that hard to comprehend? Just like in Chicago violence is on the rise and it will be interesting to see when the 2016 statistics come out. Wow you guys sure take things personal.

A drugstore chain in germany recently began selling pepperspray and it was sold out very fast in many stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Having lived in Passau for a while, I can say Germans get plenty ass grabby themselves at Discos.
    Yeah this always cracks me up.

Immigrant ass grabs: RAPEFUGEES!!!!! OUR WOMEN, OUR PROPERTY IS THREATENED!!!!

Native ass grabs: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Enjoy:
    /10chars
    Maybe you should learn what a conclusion is before you use that word again?

As stated, there an be a "Trend" and to make any conclusions about said Trend we should wait for the 2016 data. I hope you learned something today the difference between conclusion, and Trending.

Just in case you need help to understand these words better.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/conclusion

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/trend?s=t