Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Thread title scoffs at the notion WoW is a violent video game. Well, World of Warcraft IS a violent video game.

Case in point: Blackmoore chops off Taretha's head when he discovers she helped Thrall. And then the next time they meet, Blackmoore throws her severed head at Thrall's feet.

That's pretty violent for anything. You'd score an R rating for a movie with a scene like that.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    it is pretty violent, earlier i kicked a tiger to death, then i cut its skin off and mad a hat from it which i now parade around one of the major cities
    Sure, but nobody expects anything less from Gnomes, the most violent race of them all...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Didnt that guy in Norway play WoW?

5 Most Horrific Murderers Associated With World of Warcraft.

Hey, listen!

I'm sure WoW players are a clear and present danger to the security of every nation on Earth.

...but damn it, I'm late for the raid. Clearly Blizzard is a covert counter-terrorism group.

Or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile, doesn't the US DoD fund certain FPS games?

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pingasman82 View Post
    Shooting people with a gun isn't though, which is the easiest way to kill people in America (seeing as they're EVERYWHERE and deadly)... it was a joke anyway. Glad to see you haven't changed a bit since the Warcraft film thread
    "Everywhere" LOL
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Never underestimate the stupidity and irrationality of cops here in the US.

I hear stupid shit that has nothing to do with reality coming from cop's mouths every time I go to work or sit down to dinner with extended family.

15+ Year Old Account
    There were plans by the German government some years ago to ban WoW on the grounds of violence as well because it allows for killing of humans and humanoids, no kidding. It didn't get followed up because, and again, I kid you not, they could not find a legal term for "killer games" (Killerspiele).
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think most players in WoW care more about numbers than what's on the screen more than anything else..

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    I think most players in WoW care more about numbers than what's on the screen more than anything else..
    I only care about what loot drops.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    For realz I am come across cheerleaders who played video games. Some even loved games like "Mass Effect" and "The Legend of Zelda".

And I even met football players and MMA fans who have played games like Mass Effect and Skyrim.
    You do realize not all athletes are mouth breathing morons right? I was an all state football player and chess club president and city champion in chess as well. Don't pigeonhole people it makes you sound ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Thread title scoffs at the notion WoW is a violent video game. Well, World of Warcraft IS a violent video game.

Case in point: Blackmoore chops off Taretha's head when he discovers she helped Thrall. And then the next time they meet, Blackmoore throws her severed head at Thrall's feet.

That's pretty violent for anything. You'd score an R rating for a movie with a scene like that.
    That happened in a book though, not in game, and was portrayed as tragic and sad rather than epic.

Also cheerleaders are all murderers, nothing you say will change that Shepherd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I can easily kill people by pressing 11111131111211113111BUFFPROCSPAM444441111113 . . .
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    http://www.dailytoreador.com/opinion...08e49d83e.html

They think World of Warcraft will teach someone to kill lol!

Are these stupid old people going to label football players and cheerleaders who play video games as potential killers?

I blame idiots like these!

Many police departments invite people like Grossman and Chalmers to speak to them.
    http://sheriffs.stage.bwm.com/sites/...Apr%202014.pdf

http://hithertokt.tumblr.com/post/10...-phil-chalmers

http://humarashid.com/2011/10/04/phi...ive-ever-read/

Is bad enough that police are prejudiced against African Americans? Do we really need police that are prejudiced against video games?
    It's bad enough African Americans are prejudiced against a large number of types of people, do we really need lies spread about cops even more now?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    They all look like Trump supporters.
    /thread

/10character

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Well Anders Breivik, the Norwegian mass-murderer, who killed 77 people was right into World of Warcraft[/I]
    That's like saying "Serial killer, Mr.A, drank water every day which means drinking water turns you into a serial killer".

The first guy looks like he's on a steady diet of steroids and fox news. The second guy looks like he got beat up by the nerds in high school.

How many unarmed people to WoW players kill per year? Do we have those numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    They will flip there shit when they find you become can become an arcane meth dealer in Suramar.
    well, there goes my drink all over my keyboard. thanks