Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    ITT - Americans who think they know what its like to life in Europa based on fox news reports.

Does nobody here know about the other times fox news really fucked up on its 'facts' about European cities?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Good thing I asked my sister and she told me you were wrong.
    She showed me that the crime numbers are actually down since 5 years ago and that German native commit (relatively) more rape than immigrants.

Now don't you dare to shame my source after that dumb little rant of yours!
    You see this a lot nowadays. Crime rates are at all time lows and people are panicking like its the highest its ever been. Its just that now information travels so fast and far that it seems that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    You see this a lot nowadays. Crime rates are at all time lows and people are panicking like its the highest its ever been. Its just that now information travels so fast and far that it seems that way.
    Pretty much ye

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I posted multiple sources further down the thread but go ahead and ignore them.
    Yes, random articles about who knows what.
    Those do not count as "souces" either if they cannot be used to demonstrate your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Those do not count as "souces" either if they cannot be used to demonstrate your point.
    It's only about who knows what because you didn't read them. If you have nothing to add to the discussion I suggest you move along instead of adding pointless dribble.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Well in the US they are on the rise.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Its a fact that german people arm themselfs with pepperspray (very high demand when the crisis began even now its high) and that the number of people who want the "kleiner waffenschein" (gas gun license) is much higher than usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you should learn what a conclusion is before you use that word again?

As stated, there an be a "Trend" and to make any conclusions about said Trend we should wait for the 2016 data. I hope you learned something today the difference between conclusion, and Trending.

Just in case you need help to understand these words better.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/conclusion

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/trend?s=t
    Claiming that there is a trend is a conclusion in itself. I personally do not see the evidence of that trend from the stories you told and articles you linked. You say that the trend is clear, but there is no data on it yet and it will appear in 2016 - how come?

It is like saying, "Well, guys, we don't know whether there is life on Europa under the ice crust, but you will see in 20xx, when we reach it, that there is!"
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Claiming that there is a trend is a conclusion in itself. I personally do not see the evidence of that trend from the stories you told and articles you linked. You say that the trend is clear, but there is no data on it yet and it will appear in 2016 - how come?

It is like saying, "Well, guys, we don't know whether there is life on Europa under the ice crust, but you will see in 20xx, when we reach it, that there is!"
    Oh you can't be this naive... At least be honest with yourself, you got caught in a lie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh you can't be this naive... At least be honest with yourself, you got caught in a lie.
    What lie? The whole discussion is about you talking about some kind of "trend" and, when faced with the request to support it, you say, "Wait for the 2016 data".
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Europe is generally safer than the US according to statistics, but I suppose sensationalist articles always trump those.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Europe is generally safer than the US according to statistics, but I suppose sensationalist articles always trump those.
    Don't worry, the Great American Crusade against illegal immigrants, Mexicans and Muslims is coming up soon as well! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Zerohedge, really?

Honestly, I approve of all the scared folks staying away from terrible-terrible places like Germany and Sweden. It is for the good of both sides. Now, if only all of them moved away from the US as well, we might just finally become somewhat civilized.
    I trust Zerohedge more than the BBC which protected a pedophile and covered up his crimes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Zerohedge, the daily mail and fox news.. What a start

But no, the idea that the german population is scared shitless is bullshit.
    There is hardly an increase in crime and most Germans support the aid.
    Shitposting again? Crime committed by non-germans rose 47.7% in 2015 and 82% of germans reject Merkels 'refugee' policy.

1. Police are not shooting innocent people on a daily basis, you're the exact type of person the Media targets, gullible.
    2. Most violent crimes are in poor inner city areas, stay away from there you will be fine.
    3. Your argument about a jet makes 0 sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you saying it's all a lie and it didn't happen on new years eve? I post data, all you can do is post "suuuuuure" Not even sure why you even bother putting in your 2 cents, you have nothing of value to add to the discussion.
    Don't bother with May, he's a limpwrist relativist who you could drop a treasure trove of evidence on and he'd handwave it away as being faulty, biased or not real.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Don't bother with May, he's a limpwrist relativist who you could drop a treasure trove of evidence on and he'd handwave it away as being faulty, biased or not real.
    So where are your stats on Germany?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    So where are your stats on Germany?
    In the European Migrant Megathread, which honestly is where this should have went to go in with the 1000 pages of info that me and others have posted.

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the European Migrant Megathread, which honestly is where this should have went to go in with the 1000 pages of info that me and others have posted.
    Not going through 1000 pages to find it.

Deleted
    I was talking to my mother Yesterday asking about my brother if he was going to move back to Germany. That's when she said, hell no, sex crimes are on the rise, it's so bad they sold out of pepper spray. So this got me looking that up to see if it's true, I couldn't find any reputable news site on that one, but I found.

Germany Sells Out Of Pepper Spray As "Frightened Germans Buy Protection Against Refugees

I could see it happen because I read the assaults that happen on New Years Eve, and are still happening.

Leaked German police report CONFIRMS surge in child rapes by migrants in swimming pools and admits: ‘We have grave cause for concern

More than 2,000 men reportedly sexually assaulted 1,200 German women on New Year's Eve

I also ran across this CNN article.

Germany's refugee bill to top $22 billion

Any Germans here can vouch on the Pepper Spray problem there?
    You know, I wont even go to how stupid it is to believe unsubstantiated reports but I just want to say this - no matter what you want to believe about the future, demographics show that Western societies do not produce enough children. Unless every couple produces 2+ kids, countries will NEED new taxpayers in the future. Otherwise you have more pensioners than taxpayers in the society. And that kind of societies aren't really viable in the long term, you know, less taxpayers means higher taxes etc? Either rework the economic basis of the society or teach those immigrants how to work jobs or simply put, Western societies will literally die out due to economic or simply demographic reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Not going through 1000 pages to find it.
    While I don't blame you I'll say you're missing out on lots of good stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    I trust Zerohedge more than the BBC which protected a pedophile and covered up his crimes.
    Maybe you shouldn't "trust" either and form your own opinion?

Projecting again, my luv?