Second coming of Wrath?

In my reference of, "The Second Coming of Wrath" I am speaking on the terms of content that Blizzard appears to be bringing out of the factory. I did not play during wrath but, from my point of view coming back the second week of Legion and now getting into the Raids this expansion is looking to be very plentiful in content(aside from the dreadful withered dailies). Seeing that in 7.1 another raid will be added and another dungeon, does that possibly mean Blizzard is seriously bringing back "wrath/bc" levels of content to keep players occupied vs one raid for who knows how long? I'm all for it but just worry for if Blizzard can keep up this amount of content because it's pretty awesome being a "Cataclysm baby" and seeing so many things to do.

P.S. I loved Mop due to how much there was to do and hope Legion can best that expansion since it was my favorite.
    Intel 7700K l Asrock Z270 Taichi l Corsair H115i Pro l G.SKill Trident Z 3200Mhz l EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 l NZXT S340 Elite l EVGA G2 650W PSU

10+ Year Old Account
    The biggest thing isn't the amount of content- it's the pace of content. As long as they can keep a steady pace, things will be good.
    indignantgoat.com/
    XBL: Indignant Goat | BattleTag: IndiGoat#1288 | SteamID: Indignant Goat[/B]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bergmann620 View Post
    The biggest thing isn't the amount of content- it's the pace of content. As long as they can keep a steady pace, things will be good.
    Just to muddy it further, while I definitely agree the pace of content is important. The quality of the content is more important. The shipyard was regarded as a major feature in 6.2 patch.

Imagine if all they did was churn out more features of that 'calibre', even regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by bergmann620 View Post
    This. As long as there's a nice steady pace of content it'll be enjoyable for sure. The content has to be good and worth doing of course.

Off topic a bit but after I saw the Karazhan trailer and what it looks like it's mind blowing. They took some ideas from the guild wars 2 Halloween maze thing which was beautiful on its own, but honestly it just looks so good. I love it.

I mean wrath had about the same content as WoD did at launch. I'm not sure why people look at Wrath as some flawless expansion. The first raid tier was a complete joke, Heroic 5 mans and the tanking model changes were so easy, and its the expansion that introduced LFD.
    Meanwhile Legion's first tier is going to have 20 brand new bosses, dungeons are the most difficult and rewarding they have ever been, and we are moving further and further away from LFD/R.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

It'd sweet if we could indeed go towards that amount of content in set amount of time. they say the want to do it. they want to keep the train going. but they've said that after CATA and MOP and WOD? they keep promising but we'll have to see if they'll deliver this time.

Though the 12 months of ICC wasn't too perfect aswell. 6-8months at the end of an expansion would be perfecto.
    Last edited by ralilioth; 2016-09-23 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    I mean wrath had about the same content as WoD did at launch. I'm not sure why people look at Wrath as some flawless expansion. The first raid tier was a complete joke, Heroic 5 mans and the tanking model changes were so easy, and its the expansion that introduced LFD.
    Meanwhile Legion's first tier is going to have 20 brand new bosses, dungeons are the most difficult and rewarding they have ever been, and we are moving further and further away from LFD/R.
    Don't forget 'tier 9' 4 bosses in a box and then a boss in a hole. Not bad bosses but the raid environment and only 5 of them sucked. I loved Wrath but it wasn't perfect. Though I also didn't raid in vanilla so Naxx was new to me anyway

Seeing how WoD+Legion are nothing more than TBC part 2 split into 2 Xpacs for profits, ie: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows p1 and p2

Wouldn't be surprised if the next 2 xpac's is WoTLK part 2

Considering how little content WoD had, it shouldn't feel so surprising to see them catching up with Legion.

This morning I'd of said no

Now after completing the DK order hall quest,

I fucking hope so, getting really sick of this shit

All of the expansions have a giant length last patch, so no I'd be more worried that getting lots of content early means even bigger drought later.