Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    So apparently magic is real and kids are learning how to kill people with imps and spells......this shit makes my head hurt.

I was kind of hoping the link directed to theonion or something.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Try as I might, I still haven't been able to kill someone with my eye beams... I must be doing something wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    They will flip there shit when they find you become can become an arcane meth dealer in Suramar.
    First one is free, all others cost you a buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaganfindel View Post
    How many unarmed people to WoW players kill per year? Do we have those numbers?
    there are plenty of cases where wow has brang out the crazy in ppl, but I think generally speaking, video games may influence those who already have a disposition toward violence. but that is the key I think, I love gory games and R rated movies I have done since before puberty but I don't feel an increased desire to go on a rampage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pingasman82 View Post
    Yeah, if shooting someone was as easy as clicking on a guy and pressing ''1'', sure, it teaches us how to murder people ...with magic
    Everyone knows to kill someone you need a good rotation. Pistol Pistol, then shotgun, and use rifle when cool down is ready. Make sure to bring a healer cause those cops do a lot of damage. You want a nurse healer cause their bandage skill is better than the HMO Doctor with pain killers.

People have the prerogative to be factually wrong if they want.

These people are just using their freedom to be stupid.

They shouldn't be getting paid to give speeches that contain factually incorrect information, though.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-09-23 at 09:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    there are plenty of cases where wow has brang out the crazy in ppl, but I think generally speaking, video games may influence those who already have a disposition toward violence. but that is the key I think, I love gory games and R rated movies I have done since before puberty but I don't feel an increased desire to go on a rampage.
    I'm in the same boat and I don't want anyone to die. There's a reason why I have Vash as my avatar. But I play violet games so I must be a murderer waiting to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    They think World of Warcraft will teach someone to kill lol!
    Lets be honest here though. OP's title is incredibly misleading. Article mentions violent video games, and uses WoW as one of them. Next that it was an indicator of patterns of mass shooters.

To my knowledge it didn't specifically say that WoW teaches you to kill. That's on OP for misleading with his post.

And really , lets face it, WoW is violent, sure comic violent, but you are in a constant state of killing things unless we want to go back a few years when some proved you could level up to max with just picking flowers.

Let's also be clear, I don't agree that video games make people violent. Violent people are violent, and that's typically on parenting and other societal, socia,l and socio-economic areas.

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    Are these stupid old people going to label football players and cheerleaders who play video games as potential killers?
    Another click bait topic to talk about cheerleaders. If you are beyond high school age, this obsession would be really creepy.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wipe my arse with what any cop thinks.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson