Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Need it? No. Want it? Yes. It does matter, since I put in the effort to clear the raid, specifically to have the quest completed so I could obtain the next look in my Artifact weapon, as well as any additional artifact quest progress. It's an annoyance because now I'm behind and I didn't get credit where credit was due.

I handed in all my quests last night from clearing Emerald Nightmare, and it didn't advance me any further in the questline or give me an artifact appearance. Was I supposed to get one? I thought you needed to finished the quest to collect 30 essences from bosses as well, and that won't be done for quite a few weeks. So does it actually matter if you get it completed this week, next, or even 3 weeks from now? It's going to take at least 3+ weeks to collect all the essences.
    Last edited by HeyKate; 2016-09-23 at 09:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyKate View Post
    I handed in all my quests last night from clearing Emerald Nightmare, and it didn't advance me any further in the questline or give me an artifact appearance. Was I supposed to get one? I thought you needed to finished the quest to collect 30 essences from bosses as well, and that won't be done for quite a few weeks. So does it actually matter if you get it completed this week, next, or even 3 weeks from now? It's going to take at least 3+ weeks to collect all the essences.
    Or 9+ weeks at the rate that I get the essences. Full Normal and Heroic clear, 4 essences total.

What appearance will we be getting anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Need it? No. Want it? Yes. It does matter, since I put in the effort to clear the raid, specifically to have the quest completed so I could obtain the next look in my Artifact weapon, as well as any additional artifact quest progress. It's an annoyance because now I'm behind and I didn't get credit where credit was due.
    Yea this was THE WHOLE REASON BRO TOTALLY.

Fuck people that act like you.

Obviously you should've gotten it and Blizzard fucked up but of course you have to literally whine and cry and stomp your feet over something SO mundane and trivial, and sensationalize bullshit like the entire reason you raided was for this. Get over yourself dude. I hope they tell you to get bent.

there needs to be a word for the idea of 'okay you're technically in the right about this, but you're being so obnoxious about it that I don't actually care'

something german probably, they're good at that kind of thing

What I find insane, is that the DEV specifically order the GMs not to assist over this, instead of just letting those asking for it get it. The kill achievement should be enough. Are they that paranoid that you might have possibly have gotten the quest after the kill? I don't think checking the achievement, then setting the quest complete flag to true that difficult of a process too.

What's wrong with them? Oo
    CATA BETA CLUB!
    HearthStone BETA CLUB!

Quote Originally Posted by Jawstrock View Post
    What I find insane, is that the DEV specifically order the GMs not to assist over this, instead of just letting those asking for it get it. The kill achievement should be enough. Are they that paranoid that you might have possibly have gotten the quest after the kill? I don't think checking the achievement, then setting the quest complete flag to true that difficult of a process too.

What's wrong with them? Oo
    Yea, that's what struck me as odd about it all. They have the means to verify if people did kill him or not it's just odd they would decide to not help becuase it seems like helping wouldn't cost them much.

Funny thing is. I had a similar issue with kill quests not checking off 1.5 week ago, where alchemy required me to kill some dungeon bosses. I killed them on mythic which didn't mark the quest as complete (apparently only worked in heroic) and I made a ticket about it. It was hotfixed the next day and the GM checked all my quests as complete.

So they definitely can do this; which means they're either being dicks about it (I mean they can see you completed the raid, it's even easier to see than in my case). Or they have specific instructions not to help on this case.