Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unkempt View Post
    Until it becomes a matter of public record, in a court of law, it should not be released to the public because any material released can taint a jury. That has been policy, and for good reason, forever. There is a process to this, and it is to protect the accused as well as the innocent in all cases.

I know we are now living a mob justice mentality society, where they want people tried, convicted and executed within 48 hours and the hashtag is no longer trending on Twitter...but the world doesn't work that way. When did we become such a wild mob?
    I'm totally fine with a debate on when police recordings should become public record. There is a lot of validity to your point about waiting until after the trial or have it be released during the trial when it is presented.

However that's not the argument, people are saying they shouldn't be released ever. Because the less the public knows about what the police they pay for are doing the better.
    Last edited by Lenonis; 2016-09-23 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    Wasn't this a black cop shot a black man with a gun who wasn't complying?
    Nah, he was just reading a book, didn't even have a gun. /sarc

http://www.nytimes.com/video/us/1000....html?src=vidm

Dude was told no less than 15 times to drop the gun before shots were fired. Not sure what more could have been done in the situation.
    [Insert Witty Signature Here]

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    i dont think they are going to answer you

Pretty sure that "don't you do it" is "Don't you (shoot him)". Funny how this situation could have been toned down if an officer came over and talked to the woman to try to figure out what is going on even if she was being a tad erratic but considering the situation people act to stress in different ways.

Another Black THUG!! that is going to be made a martyr by SJW and BLM . America is gone ... We in Europe have problems with "Refugees" you .... With Retards... Good luck to as all.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Pretty sure that "don't you do it" is "Don't you (shoot him)". Funny how this situation could have been toned down if an officer came over and talked to the woman to try to figure out what is going on even if she was being a tad erratic but considering the situation people act to stress in different ways.
    I do wonder how if this woman shot this video at the time of the shooting, the daughter could then go on the internet and claim that he didn't have a gun. Let alone Uncle Crazy with his White Devil spiel. It also seems she loses the video right at the point where he gets out and the shooting occurs, when he seems to make it what, 10' from his door to where he is laying? Did they move him? Certainly not THAT far and he's facing down so I'd assume that's where he fell.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I do wonder how if this woman shot this video at the time of the shooting, the daughter could then go on the internet and claim that he didn't have a gun. Let alone Uncle Crazy with his White Devil spiel. It also seems she loses the video right at the point where he gets out and the shooting occurs, when he seems to make it what, 10' from his door to where he is laying? Did they move him? Certainly not THAT far and he's facing down so I'd assume that's where he fell.
    That's quite the conspiracy theory considering a close family member just died. The police do need to release their video because right now it doesn't look good for them. Not defending the protesters (I have no doubt that there is a chance Charlotte is going to burn tonight which is terrible) but we need clarity on this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnivale View Post
    Nah, he was just reading a book, didn't even have a gun. /sarc

http://www.nytimes.com/video/us/1000....html?src=vidm

Dude was told no less than 15 times to drop the gun before shots were fired. Not sure what more could have been done in the situation.
    I watched the video. Never showed him with a gun.
    It looks like the cops mistook something he had for a gun, but the evidence isn't clear. The dash cam and or body cams need to be released, as they should clearly show him with a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    The public doesnt need the tape. Why the fuck should any of them be released. All it does is cause riots and shit like in the past, people harass the cops family and the cop. Only people that need to see it are the police, the da, and the lawyers.
    If the tape clearly shows the gun then they have no argument for him not deserving to be shot. These tapes should belong to the public after all it's all tax money going towards these people. We should have a right to the videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    If the tape clearly shows the gun then they have no argument for him not deserving to be shot. These tapes should belong to the public after all it's all tax money going towards these people. We should have a right to the videos.
    They do belong to the people. They are in evidence right now as is all evidence in a crime scene investigation. And will become public knowledge when authorities see fit.
    What people fail to realize is by showing the video they run the risk of tainting the jury pool.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well at least with the victims or their family's permission, which is definitely the case here. There's really no reason to not release the tapes:
    If it makes the victim look bad, so be it. The family wants to be released, and there's no trial to contaminate.
    If it makes the cops look bad, them they're only harming their reputation and trustworthiness further by hiding them.

Whether he had a gun or not people will still riot because he got shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    It looks like the cops mistook something he had for a gun, but the evidence isn't clear. The dash cam and or body cams need to be released, as they should clearly show him with a gun.
    Was that video shot from the policeman's perspective? It was not.

This is probably the case it appeared he had a gun (which is probably a book) and wasn't in the right state of mind if the woman is to be believed (he just took medicine) which is why he was none compliant. My question is if the woman is identifying herself as the wife of the "shooter" why didn't one of the officer come over to talk to her? I mean lets say if he had a gun wouldn't the best person to talk someone down be your life partner?

I know she was being erratic but I am sure you would be if you know your family member is probably going to get killed. Just seems like this whole situation from this point of view would have been better if the police officers instead of escalating (someone get the fucking baton shouted one of the officers) the situation de-escalate the issue (oh you are his wife? Come over here and talk some sense into your husband).

This is why the video must be released because right now with this angle it looks like this was an improper shooting.
    Last edited by akris15; 2016-09-23 at 09:27 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Was that video shot from the policeman's perspective? It was not.

That's right, if we only had one of those.....

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Whether he had a gun or not people will still riot because he got shot.
    Sadly, other races do not riot or cry and whine as much as blacks do. When they are "targeted" just as much as others. Whites are shot over twice as many times. Yet, that stat never makes the media.

- - - Updated - - -

That's right, if we only had one of those.....
    Or even if had just only listened like so many many others.
    People just don't want to take responsibility for their actions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sadly, other races do not riot or cry and whine as much as blacks do. When they are "targeted" just as much as others. Whites are shot over twice as many times. Yet, that stat never makes the media.

- - - Updated - - -

Or even if had just only listened like so many many others.
    If only he didn't have a traumatic brain injury. He may not have understood what was happening. I guess that's grounds for execution in your mind.

This is probably the case it appeared he had a gun (which is probably a book) and wasn't in the right state of mind if the woman is to be believed (he just took medicine) which is why he was none compliant. My question is if the woman is identifying herself as the wife of the "shooter" why didn't one of the officer come over to talk to her? I mean lets say if he had a gun wouldn't the best person to talk someone down be your life partner?

I know she was being erratic but I am sure you would be if you know your family member is probably going to get killed. Just seems like this whole situation from this point of view would have been better if the police officers instead of escalating (someone get the fucking baton shouted one of the officers) the situation de-escalate the issue (oh you are his wife? Come over here and talk some sense into your husband).

This is why the video must be released because right now with this angle it looks like this was an improper shooting.
    It does not. He was told over ten times to drop the gun. Even his wife told him to "Keith don't do it".

We don't even know if they heard her since she was too busy videotaping.

If only he didn't have a traumatic brain injury. He may not have understood what was happening. I guess that's grounds for execution in your mind.
    The woman did claim he was probably unresponsive because he just took his medicine.

- - - Updated - - -

It does not. He was told over ten times to drop the gun. Even his wife told him to "Keith don't do it".

We don't even know if they heard her since she was too busy videotaping.
    Well it would be nice to see it from the police point of view

If he was that bad then why was he driving? Apparently he was doing well enough to be out driving around and controlling a 4,000 pound chunk of rolling steel.
    They did not execute him like the 3000+ people have been executed in Obama's home town since his reign started. Why aren't people rioting about that?

Less than 100 out of 330,000,000 million Americans are shot by police are unarmed.

- - - Updated - - -

The woman did claim he was probably unresponsive because he just took his medicine.

- - - Updated - - -

Well it would be nice to see it from the police point of view

She said that as the police were yelling at him and from a distance and not very loudly. They were focused on him. She was focused on videoing the event. If she had only been more focused on saving him instead of videoing maybe he would be alive. So many variables. She sure as hell seemed very very calm. I know my first inclanation if my wife was about to get shot would be to save her. It sure as hell not be to video it.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2016-09-23 at 09:39 PM.