Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Ahhh, okay. So I should be doing CS>MS>FR>Slam then BC: CS>MS>FR+HS?
    Since FR and MS/CS don't share the same CD - you should FR, CS, FR, MS as long as rage allows. Always use MS on CD. Only use slam to dump rage, or above 60ish and during BC.

the opening - Charge, FR, CS, FR, wait GCD and FR again, BC/Avat, 3frMS, FR/HS macro and slam during BC unless CS procs, MS.

Quote Originally Posted by Urve View Post
    I'm curious about how some of you are preparing for Battle Cry coming off of CD. What I've been doing is holding Avatar and even MS for ~1s if Battle Cry will be available to guarantee a crit. Usually I have 3 FR stacks, but seldom do I have CS / Warbreaker available.
    I think the general rule is use BC on CD unless within a few seconds of CS coming up, in this maybe you can get a 3fr MS ready - not sure if that's best though honestly. Seems to never work for me. Worst thing is wasting procs by not using something when it's ready. It's best to save 2nd Ava for BC though.
    Last edited by Michh; 2016-09-23 at 05:57 PM. Reason: added Quote

IMO it's never worth it single target to use Warbreaker just because you're on a bad tactician streak. Popping BC without CS up is way worse than going an extra 10 seconds without CS in general rotation. I've felt a lot better saving WB for BC.

Unless you know you have downtime in the fight where the next BC cd won't be immediately relevant.

What would you guys suggest taking for artifacts trait after the 20th one (+25% CS dmg buff) for someone looking into high mythics + ?

Void cleave seems pretty weak for a golden trait but the buff on cleave into WW doesn't seem that great either, so I'm kinda torn

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamluck View Post
    IMO it's never worth it single target to use Warbreaker just because you're on a bad tactician streak.
    You need to be more specific.
    Warbreaker is great on single target ~IF~ it's a fight without aoe bursts.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelly View Post
    What would you guys suggest taking for artifacts trait after the 20th one (+25% CS dmg buff) for someone looking into high mythics + ?

Void cleave seems pretty weak for a golden trait but the buff on cleave into WW doesn't seem that great either, so I'm kinda torn
    I'm going with execute just because it's going to be an added bonus in PvP. I think the issue with that trait is it doesn't lead to anything useful. The +30 rage cap is really nice with Battle Cry and it leads straight into the Elite trait.

How would I scroll wheel macro?

/cast Focused Rage
    /cast Hamstring

Quote Originally Posted by Paszo View Post
    How would I scroll wheel macro?

/cast Focused Rage
    /cast Hamstring
    Just put the macro icon on your keybind for mousewheel up, or down, whichever you prefer. Open your wow interface settings (red question mark), find key binds, click in the one you want to bind, roll mouse wheel down, click ok. Then drag the macro icon to that action bar slot. Same thing if you're using Bartender.

Quote Originally Posted by Michh View Post
    Since FR and MS/CS don't share the same CD - you should FR, CS, FR, MS as long as rage allows. Always use MS on CD. Only use slam to dump rage, or above 60ish and during BC.

the opening - Charge, FR, CS, FR, wait GCD and FR again, BC/Avat, 3frMS, FR/HS macro and slam during BC unless CS procs, MS.

I think the general rule is use BC on CD unless within a few seconds of CS coming up, in this maybe you can get a 3fr MS ready - not sure if that's best though honestly. Seems to never work for me. Worst thing is wasting procs by not using something when it's ready. It's best to save 2nd Ava for BC though.
    So what is the rotation for execute phase? Do we use execute? What about during BC in execute?

I've said this one already and I'm going to say it again.

Calling for nerfs to FR is the worst possible outcome for warriors. If you nerf FR, we literally have no playable spec that provides any output of note. Instead, the solution is to BUFF OTHER CLASSES AND SPECS to provide similar output to current Fire Mages, Feral Druids, FR Warrs, Demon Hunters.

Additionally - has no one been monitoring our T19 set? The itemization and stat allocation is utterly wretched. FR's output is going to be inherently limited due to extremely low mastery count as well as a primary weight being placed on critical strike.

Quote Originally Posted by ceejay View Post
    So what is the rotation for execute phase? Do we use execute? What about during BC in execute?
    Outside of BC you want to use Execute for your SD buff - so CS on CD and use a full execute - I think it's like 18 rage execute with Dauntless, 22 with SS then just spam execute no matter the rage amount. The amount of rage changes if you have PS relics though. during this try to save fr stacks for the next 3frMS for the BC window so MS is buffed when you BC.

Inside of BC - CS - BC, execute, 3frMS on last gcd of BC - spam FR/HS macro.

I prolly made it more complicated than it is.....

Quote Originally Posted by simperial View Post
    I've said this one already and I'm going to say it again.

Calling for nerfs to FR is the worst possible outcome for warriors. If you nerf FR, we literally have no playable spec that provides any output of note. Instead, the solution is to BUFF OTHER CLASSES AND SPECS to provide similar output to current Fire Mages, Feral Druids, FR Warrs, Demon Hunters.

Additionally - has no one been monitoring our T19 set? The itemization and stat allocation is utterly wretched. FR's output is going to be inherently limited due to extremely low mastery count as well as a primary weight being placed on critical strike.
    4pc recently lowered to irrelevant levels so we will probably just go 2pc only which will be the only pieces with relevant stats which are the cloak(only piece with mastery) and the gloves (haste main). They might as well put a spec restriction on the new tiers to just say "Fury" since just one look at it you can see for which spec that set is tailored to
    Last edited by Rafalga; 2016-09-23 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    4pc recently lowered to irrelevant levels so we will probably just go 2pc only which will be the only pieces with relevant stats which are the cloak(only piece with mastery) and the gloves (haste main). They might as well put a spec restriction on the new tiers to just say "Fury" since just one look at it you can see for which spec that set is tailored to
    I don't understand why they strayed from pieces adjusting based upon spec.

I've never been one to do this - but i'm not an alt player. If they make arms just not playable, I may not have it in me to continue, especially considering the extremely heavy devotion of time i've put in to be raid ready thus far. If the decision is made just make warriors the dumpster fire we almost are already...... Might be the straw that breaks it.

I don't understand why they strayed from pieces adjusting based upon spec.

I've never been one to do this - but i'm not an alt player. If they make arms just not playable, I may not have it in me to continue, especially considering the extremely heavy devotion of time i've put in to be raid ready thus far. If the decision is made just make warriors the dumpster fire we almost are already...... Might be the straw that breaks it.
    i'm kinda counting on the fact that since it takes so much time and effort to "reroll" this time around, they might reconsider their long time favorite pass time activity that is "nerfing to the ground". The outcry from any spec that may get nerfed will not be anything we've seen so far since we've never invested this much on not just the class but a spesific spec. Nightfallen shit alone might just make a player just leave the game all together, when they are in a neccesity to reroll.

i'm kinda counting on the fact that since it takes so much time and effort to "reroll" this time around, they might reconsider their long time favorite pass time activity that is "nerfing to the ground". The outcry from any spec that may get nerfed will not be anything we've seen so far since we've never invested this much on not just the class but a spesific spec. Nightfallen shit alone might just make a player just leave the game all together, when they are in a neccesity to reroll.
    I hope you're right.

I will say, Its a bit awkward that loading up on crafted gear "of the savant" (Mastery only) and it being BiS until like 890 is a bit silly.

I hope you're right.

I will say, Its a bit awkward that loading up on crafted gear "of the savant" (Mastery only) and it being BiS until like 890 is a bit silly.
    my main source of gear will be mythic+ this expension. Instance drops(including trinkets and relics) blows anything out of the water, raid wise. Mytics raids are just gonna be challanges for me to beat next to the higher lvl mythics+
    Last edited by Rafalga; 2016-09-23 at 11:14 PM.

Deleted
    my main source of gear will be mythic+ this expension. Instance drops(including trinkets and relics) blows anything out of the water, raid wise. Mytics raids are just gonna be challanges for me to beat next to the higher lvl mythics+
    And they are very challenging indeed, did hov+9 today and damn son, that was a tough one.

Quick question on ilvl vs relics. Currently my weapon is ilvl 866 with 3 EtW relics, but I can get it to 873 with no EtW relics. Is EtW that much more important vs pure ilvl dps? I know it was mentioned previously, but anyone with personal experience know how bad it is without 3 EtW and is the dps lost/gain noticeable?

Quote Originally Posted by wrastor View Post
    Quick question on ilvl vs relics. Currently my weapon is ilvl 866 with 3 EtW relics, but I can get it to 873 with no EtW relics. Is EtW that much more important vs pure ilvl dps? I know it was mentioned previously, but anyone with personal experience know how bad it is without 3 EtW and is the dps lost/gain noticeable?
    I dont have perfect numbers, but that ilvl doesn't seem like its that big of a jump at the cost fo +30%. But I can just say from a gameplay perspective that if you drop those three ETW you're gonna hate life for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by wrastor View Post
    I would not play FR arms with a 30% tactician chance. Even with two EtW relics the RNG can be infuriating, and in your case I very highly doubt 7 ilvls is worth that much of a tactician loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    I would not play FR arms with a 30% tactician chance. Even with two EtW relics the RNG can be infuriating, and in your case I very highly doubt 7 ilvls is worth that much of a tactician loss.
    How about 10%? Because blizzard just raped us with the nerfbat.