Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Legion World quests and you

Regarding the blue post today

Special Requests
    There are hundreds of World Quests available within the Broken Isles, so you won’t be seeing too many of the same World Quests anytime soon.

OH YEAH I NEEVVER GET THE SAME QUESTS IN SURAMAAR.....

While I like the WQ system, I feel like I'm always doing the same ones over and over

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only see the 'same quests' because I mainly focus on AP WQs, and ignore resources-giving ones.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's almost like they're full of shit..

random is still random. My experience has been different WQ's within a period of 2 to 3 days without repeats. At least per zone.

Deleted
    Every quest I see every day is something I've done within previous few days. The only rare ones are Kirin Tor quests, but they are actually only 3 quests, just placed in different locations.

Still I prefer it to old dailies system. Its basically the same system, but with better interface.

Is there a source for that? Seems like a pretty stupid thing to say, I mean even when considering basic math if there are only hundreds then you're quite likely to see the same ones pretty soon given that you get 5+ per zone.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    i don't know was it 3 or 4 times this week i had the 20 murloc eyes + gilg skin and 8 harp's 3 felskin ravens or the one in the bottom of val'shara can't remember because i get them every day so much for *won't see them that often' and btw fuck Iron Relics everyday like 3 of them

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't seen one I haven't done in atleast a week.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by PurechaosSK View Post

Special Requests
    There are hundreds of World Quests available within the Broken Isles, so you won’t be seeing too many of the same World Quests anytime soon.

That stupid Dinosaur keeps getting captured .

Quote Originally Posted by PurechaosSK View Post

Special Requests

I see doubles quite often, so that is just bull shit. Not even counting prof quests or work orders.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely too many repeats. I honestly wouldn't even mind the repetitiveness if they weren't the same quests we already did while leveling.

Suramar is probably the least diverse zone for WQs, but most of the others are a bit better, at least.

I mean it's dumb of Blizz to overhype the system and just make players resentful when their pie in the sky promises don't come true, but they could very fairly say "WQs are more diverse than any daily quest system we've ever had." It's not like doing literally the exact same 5 quests in the exact same location every single day. You could probably do Argent Tournament dailies blindfolded from memory after a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamohn View Post
    It's almost like they're full of shit..
    Yeah. It really doesn't feel that way. With hundreds of quests, and me only doing the emissaries every day, I should see repeats very rarely.

Of course the RNG is random. But it doesn't feel like what they're saying is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I haven't seen one I haven't done in atleast a week.
    Yea that's where I'm at. It's definitely been too long to still fall under the RNG is RNG umbrella. There just literally isn't nearly that many of them. Suramar in particular is by far the worst offender, which is a shame.

Oh well.

I think people are confusing the "same quest" with the "same type of quest" (ex kill X)

With the exception of Suramar though because you need reputation to unlock them all and they are adding more in 7.1
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

No, I've had the quest where you pull up veggies and kill worms outside Thunder Totem 3x so far this week.

Having the same quests isn't a bad thing as far as I'm concerned, repetition leads to knowledge, knowledge leads to speed.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yesterday
    Tauren Lady: Kill these grubs and save my crops right outside of Thunder Totem!

Today
    Tauren Lady: Kill these grubs and save my crops right outside of Thunder Totem!

Such variety. The only World quests I'd expect everyday are the PvP ones. I'm fairly sure I also had the Highmountain quest which involved the harpies and giant birds for two days in a row as well.

The only ones worth doing are for the emissary cache, ap and suramar rep, the rest are pretty much garbage out of the ones that give an item upgrade which for me is very very rare.