Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    On last check. Flasks were over 4k and pots approaching 2k each on my server.

I don't have the time to farm upwards of 240k a week. And why should that bother you guys. I'm not in your guild and would never ever want to be. And whats worse youve decided personally attack and insult everyone who doesmt have your desposable income/time instead of accepting we cannot afford the prices right now and answering the OPs question of which is the next best thing to use until prices stabilise

how is this thread not taken down yet?

Why are you even popping Deadly Grace in heroics in the first place? By the time M comes out they should be between 200-400 maybe even less. Im hitting purple parses using wod pots with whispered pact

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    I just don't understand how people don't have gold after 2 years of garrisons
    I just don't understand how people could play garrisonville for 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    I just don't understand how people could play garrisonville for 2 years.
    Didn't take 2 years to make gold I'm saying it lasted 2 years and there was ample opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Potions are going at around 700-900 gold per potion. You're looking at about 20-30k a night, not including potions that people would have to spend on their alts if they happen to be doing split/alt raids. A lot of people obtained a significant amount of gold in Warlords of Draenor, but I think it's safe to say that even a decent amount of the rich players aren't going to be dropping that much money on pots.

The market for consumables is always high at the start of each expansion, but this is probably the worst I've seen. If you're willing to farm a lot for pots or drop ~20k on them, then feel free to do so. Other people are using Gunpowder Charges or even Draenic Intellect potions as a replacement for the time being.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2016-09-23 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    The market for consumables is always high at the start of each expansion, but this is probably the worst I've seen. If you're willing to farm a lot for pots or drop ~20k on them, then feel free to do so. Other people are using Gunpowder Charges or even Draenic Intellect potions as a replacement for the time being.
    If you want to drag your raid down that is perfectly fine to me but please don't try to justify it and tell others on the forum it's fine.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to drag your raid down that is perfectly fine to me but please don't try to justify it and tell others on the forum it's fine.
    This thread is based off of an alternative of the high priced potions. Don't come into a thread where somebody is asking for an alternative to something and then tell people to use the item that they're looking to replace.

And who said I wasn't using potions? I'm using Deadly Grace potions but I'm not using them twice a pull. I'm using both Gunpowder and Draenic potions when I know that using Deadly Grace pots will be a waste. Additionally, it's heroic right now. I'm not going to try hard on non-mythic encounters, especially when DPS isn't the issue.

This thread is based off of an alternative of the high priced potions. Don't come into a thread where somebody is asking for an alternative to something and then tell people to use the item that they're looking to replace.

And who said I wasn't using potions? I'm using Deadly Grace potions but I'm not using them twice a pull. I'm using both Gunpowder and Draenic potions when I know that using Deadly Grace pots will be a waste. Additionally, it's heroic right now. I'm not going to try hard on non-mythic encounters, especially when DPS isn't an issue.
    Good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good for you.
    thx sick retort m8

10+ Year Old Account
    Not everyone sat around subbed to Garrisoncraft for a year and a half. Literally the only expansion I've unsubbed.

thx sick retort m8
    I was just trying to end a pointless argument and walk away but I guess you're not big enough for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was just trying to end a pointless argument and walk away but I guess you're not big enough for that.
    Yeah, I guess so. I misunderstood your post as a retort through all that edge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Took me 4 hours to farm the mats for about 200~ pots and I was being lazy, could be faster.

Sold another 400 starlight rose the day after and I'm set for awhile.

Really don't see the problem.
    Not everyone is an herber/alchemist.
    And no, the solution is not "then be one"
    Prices are stupid right now. They'll tank when the blood vendor is added though, so something to look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Not everyone is an herber/alchemist.
    And no, the solution is not "then be one"
    Prices are stupid right now. They'll tank when the blood vendor is added though, so something to look forward to.
    I mean I agree but if you had the right attitude you'd make use of this situation and get dirty rich.