Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    obviously you didnt look on the same video that was aired on national tv just a few minutes ago. Where she is informing the cops at the place he doesnt have a gun, that he have taken his medicines for his TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY.

What you are watching is basically the execution of an innocent man that is having a handicap due to a brain injury. Really didnt know having a brain injury from a motorcycle accident is now reasons to be executed in this country but that is what took place here.

Dont take my words for how poor the police work was on the scene those words are coming from members of congress with great insight into these things when they say if anything it shows we need to totally redo the training of our police officers

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it supports the case of them being murderers nothing more nothing less. it raises numerous questions about the terrible police work in place. city of charlotte needs to come clean and prove the events are as they say or issue the arrest warrants for the murder that took place a couple days ago.

Considering that's the video the WIFE TOOK from HER POV, what do you want? They found a gun on the scene that was loaded, covered with his blood and had his DNA on it. I'm not saying he deserved to do all I said was what I saw in the video the wife took, but thanks for putting words in my mouth and assuming my opinion. Also I'm looking on CNN and a few other sites and I'm not seeing any other video than the one his wife took which is the one I linked.
    Last edited by Thelin; 2016-09-23 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Whether he had a gun or not people will still riot because he got shot.
    No they won't. They are rioting because they thought he didn't have a gun and unlike in the other case where the police showed their hand via the tape. Charlotte isn't showing the tape only leading people to speculate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thelin View Post
    Considering that's the video the WIFE TOOK from HER POV, what do you want? They found a gun on the scene that was loaded, covered with his blood and had his DNA on it.
    DONT forget that just two days ago a cop was charged with murder for planting a gun. So expect people to be skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    No they won't. They are rioting because they thought he didn't have a gun and unlike in the other case where the police showed their hand via the tape. Charlotte isn't showing the tape only leading people to speculate.

- - - Updated - - -

DONT forget that just two days ago a cop was charged with murder for planting a gun. So expect people to be skeptical.
    except his wife was right there. Pretty sure they're not that brazen to plant a gun, wipe his DNA/blood all over it all while she's right there but let me guess they'll probably have registered a gun in his name 5 years ago that matches the serial number all in advance of their nefarious plot. I forgot cops wake up every day going ''time to kill me a ni**er" /sarcasm.

I'd love for anyone else to be put in that situation. Would you wait to find out if what they're reaching for in the car was a gun or a book? Where they could easily turn around and shoot/kill you before you had a chance to react? I certainly wouldn't want to make that call and considering the cop who shot him was black, don't throw the race card out there.

except his wife was right there. Pretty sure they're not that brazen to plant a gun, wipe his DNA/blood all over it all while she's right there but let me guess they'll probably have registered a gun in his name 5 years ago that matches the serial number all in advance of their nefarious plot. I forgot cops wake up every day going ''time to kill me a ni**er" /sarcasm.

I'd love for anyone else to be put in that situation. Would you wait to find out if what they're reaching for in the car was a gun or a book? Where they could easily turn around and shoot/kill you before you had a chance to react? I certainly wouldn't want to make that call and considering the cop who shot him was black, don't throw the race card out there.

What's up with the anti cop sentiment you're giving to me? I haven't shown bias in this case one way or the other. Furthermore I've maintained the cop shootings aren't really a race issue.

Considering that's the video the WIFE TOOK from HER POV, what do you want? They found a gun on the scene that was loaded, covered with his blood and had his DNA on it. I'm not saying he deserved to do all I said was what I saw in the video the wife took, but thanks for putting words in my mouth and assuming my opinion. Also I'm looking on CNN and a few other sites and I'm not seeing any other video than the one his wife took which is the one I linked.
    So far no evidence of a gun is known, that gun is only rumored to be there and really i have no reason to believe he was armed. Infact we have a very disturbing things going on in this video since it highlights problems on the crime scene and we need to really see all the evidence and where a potential gun is coming from. We see that one of the officers is tossing something on the ground. could it be the gun we do not know right now.

But really we have no reason to not believe the wife claiming he was unarmed. and so far the police have not released any information as to the make and model of a firearm so yeah pretty clearcut that they dont have that evidence at this point. and since if as they say he was armed blah blah blah blah, just release the dash and body cam videos since they will never be used in a case if they show what the cops claims happened.

Remember cops have been found to be LYING before so release the videos and let the marbles fall where they belong. hiding the videos means you have something to hide plain and simple.

Not enough evidence made public to make a determination either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    I watched the video. Never showed him with a gun.
    It looks like the cops mistook something he had for a gun, but the evidence isn't clear. The dash cam and or body cams need to be released, as they should clearly show him with a gun.
    Well, I mean, they DID recover a GUN, no books anywhere nearby. Some headline I just saw says the guys fingerprints were on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    That's quite the conspiracy theory considering a close family member just died.
    What's the conspiracy? I'm saying that the daughters version of events differs enough from this video to make no sense. This video which was released two days later rather than right away?

Conspiracy Theory would be the one mentioned by someone else, that the event was orchestrated so the family could get a payout. Seems off since they couldn't really predict the cops showing up right then, but always possible. Part of me thinks the guy with the brain trauma may have been suicidal, hence his indecisiveness.

My comment about losing the video is that in that timeframe she isn't covering, the guy got out of his car and died 10' away from it. Did he get out and run at the cops or something? Did he get out, get shot, then stagger forward 10'?

The police do need to release their video because right now it doesn't look good for them. Not defending the protesters (I have no doubt that there is a chance Charlotte is going to burn tonight which is terrible) but we need clarity on this.
    There were plenty of protesters last night, don't confuse rioters with protesters. Protesters don't burn things and break things.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Less than 100 out of 330,000,000 million Americans are shot by police are unarmed.
    Frankly I struggle to see why any number of unarmed shooting by police is acceptable. Making it a numbers game to trivialize easily avoidable deaths isn't doing anyone any favors.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Frankly I struggle to see why any number of unarmed shooting by police is acceptable. Making it a numbers game to trivialize easily avoidable deaths isn't doing anyone any favors.
    Some might be accidental (training issue rather than criminal) or the guy may still have been a danger (M.Brown assaulting a cop) and of course, some of them are just WRONG and should be addressed.

By addressed I mean an investigation is done with public results/ transparency, rather than protesting or rioting before details are confirmed. If the investigation comes out obviously biased, protests should commence alongside the lawsuits and federal investigations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Some might be accidental (training issue rather than criminal) or the guy may still have been a danger (M.Brown assaulting a cop) and of course, some of them are just WRONG and should be addressed.
    Oh -- I was just assuming it didn't include accidental discharges or whatnot (although there is still a training issue that needs to be addressed).

I just don't understand with all the non-lethal tools and training that cops have how they would need to resort to deadly force to take down an unarmed man. I suppose you may have a drugged up crazy person who doesn't respond to tazers or pepper spray or whatnot, but hitting triple digits of those incidents isn't likely.

Doubly so if you consider a non-armed person an immediate threat that needs to be restrained or someone you can keep an eye on while you get backup.

I certainly understand a large number of police shootings -- many are perfectly justified. But there are quite a few that are blatantly unwarranted and it would be best to get to the root of why they happen and how to minimize those incidents. Even if you don't have empathy for the victim and their families, have empathy for the wallets of the tax payers who end up paying out millions in wrongful death settlements with the city. I'm looking at you Chicago.

Oh -- I was just assuming it didn't include accidental discharges or whatnot (although there is still a training issue that needs to be addressed).

I just don't understand with all the non-lethal tools and training that cops have how they would need to resort to deadly force to take down an unarmed man. I suppose you may have a drugged up crazy person who doesn't respond to tazers or pepper spray or whatnot, but hitting triple digits of those incidents isn't likely.

Doubly so if you consider a non-armed person an immediate threat that needs to be restrained or someone you can keep an eye on while you get backup.

I certainly understand a large number of police shootings -- many are perfectly justified. But there are quite a few that are blatantly unwarranted and it would be best to get to the root of why they happen and how to minimize those incidents. Even if you don't have empathy for the victim and their families, have empathy for the wallets of the tax payers who end up paying out millions in wrongful death settlements with the city. I'm looking at you Chicago.
    You have to keep in mind that these police officers also want to go home at the end of the day, and much of their training revolves around the concept that if they hesitate it might result in them being the ones shot.

For a parallel to police shootings, in Iraq US soldiers gunned down 680 civilians between 2004 and 2010 because they came too close to checkpoints. Most of those soldiers were constantly on guard for potential suicide bombers, which led to them killing hundreds of innocent people.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

In most departments, "less lethal" stuff is only to be used when you have a guy with a gun to back you if/when it fails. If you're out there alone, you certainly don't want to be wrestling with someone or risk your life holding onto a taser that fails when you could have had a gun in your hand. There was that cop that (supposedly) thought he grabbed his taser but grabbed his gun instead too.

The "isn't likely" thing is sort of the point of putting the numbers in perspective. Of however many millions of people and hundreds of thousands of interactions, you have 100ish unarmed folks killed. Yes, we should work to reduce that number, but we also shouldn't make it seem like it's a commonplace thing.

Yeah, my issue isn't that such things never happen or shouldn't be addressed, but when something happens, and a family member goes on facebook and claims the person would never harm a fly and folks riot for 3 days to a false narrative. There's this erroneous idea that these shootings and stuff aren't investigated, and in a lot of cases it will bias the local gov's to file charges when they probably shouldn't. Might even mess up a case that may have had a chance if given more time and less exposure.

I do have sympathy for the families, but I also think they are the LAST people you go to for character witnesses or information. Especially since I think a family in bereavement shouldn't be interviewed and harassed with interviews and stuff. This trend of folks actually seeking out the cameras just seems horrible to me.

First there was the lie that "he was reading a book" told by a scumbag who wasn't even there.

Second there was the lie that "he didn't have a gun" told by a scaumbag who wasn't close enough to witness the shooting.

Third there was the lie that "the cop planted the gun" told by the same scumbag who said he didn't have a gun.

The latest lie is that a White officer shot him.

What lie will come next I wonder?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/family-se...000556982.html

CNN quoted a source close to the investigation as saying that a loaded gun had been recovered at the scene of the crime and that fingerprints, DNA and blood on it matched Scott's.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    I don't know man. The video and still images showing the absence of a gun is alarming. I hope the police copies of video prove otherwise, as a police coverup would be devastating.
    The gun is shown on the ground in the video. They have it. They have his DNA and fingerprints on it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    I don't know man. The video and still images showing the absence of a gun is alarming. I hope the police copies of video prove otherwise, as a police coverup would be devastating.
    A gun was at the scene, it had his fingerprints and blood on it.

This was a 100% justified lawful shooting and the only people saying otherwise are the scumbags from his family that have been caught in four different lies + the degenerate vermin who are just using this an excuse to riot.

The only cover-up is on the part of extremists on social media and radicals on the actual media trying to cover-up the facts so they can get as many ignorant and enraged Negros on the streets.
    MAGA

Frankly I struggle to see why any number of unarmed shooting by police is acceptable.
    To be clear on your position, are you saying that a shooting of an unarmed civilian by a police officer can never be justified? I'm guessing that's not what you're saying, but I just want to be clear. Thanks.

Edit - I see your clarification in one of your next posts.
    You seem to be saying that police shootings of unarmed civilians need to be investigated with increased scrutiny. I would agree. Thanks.
    Last edited by Merkava; 2016-09-24 at 05:03 AM.

Obama's Legacy, The rise of ISIS overseas and rise of Thugs within...

Huff-N-Puff is changing its narrative each time new facts come out.

Hilarious, reminds me of Clinton changing her story each time new evidence about her emails come out.

Now that they can't cry racism, or he didn't have a gun, or he just had a book, or White cop did it, or gun was planted, they have to resort to perpetuating the batshit crazy wife's claim they just "let him die" without calling for an ambulance.

But do they cover the riots and the anti-White racism? Nope.
    MAGA

for some reason this shooting reminds me of this southpark episode scene.

skip to 0:34 to see it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Well, I mean, they DID recover a GUN, no books anywhere nearby. Some headline I just saw says the guys fingerprints were on it.

- - - Updated - - -

What's the conspiracy? I'm saying that the daughters version of events differs enough from this video to make no sense. This video which was released two days later rather than right away?

Conspiracy Theory would be the one mentioned by someone else, that the event was orchestrated so the family could get a payout. Seems off since they couldn't really predict the cops showing up right then, but always possible. Part of me thinks the guy with the brain trauma may have been suicidal, hence his indecisiveness.

My comment about losing the video is that in that timeframe she isn't covering, the guy got out of his car and died 10' away from it. Did he get out and run at the cops or something? Did he get out, get shot, then stagger forward 10'?

There were plenty of protesters last night, don't confuse rioters with protesters. Protesters don't burn things and break things.
    The cops threw a gun next to him after he was shot form her video. Watch the last 30 seconds in slow motion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    The gun is shown on the ground in the video. They have it. They have his DNA and fingerprints on it.
    And his wife's video shows them throwing a gun on the ground after he was shot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    A gun was at the scene, it had his fingerprints and blood on it.

This was a 100% justified lawful shooting and the only people saying otherwise are the scumbags from his family that have been caught in four different lies + the degenerate vermin who are just using this an excuse to riot.

The only cover-up is on the part of extremists on social media and radicals on the actual media trying to cover-up the facts so they can get as many ignorant and enraged Negros on the streets.
    Nope, save your boilerplate racist bullshit for another unarmed shooting, the cops threw a gun down and kicked it closer to his body. Watch the last 30 or so seconds in slow motion.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.