Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Woman opens fire on home invaders

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-ope...111143323.html

Long story short, three armed dudes broke into this woman's home, and she brought the wrath of god on them. she killed one and had the other two scurrying away like roaches.

Obviously she needs to work on her aim, but I personally believe that the local government needs to offer her a check for 10% of the cost it would have cost the state to imprison him for armed robbery. she just saved the taxpayer money and possibly saved future lives.

Well done madam, you're doing gods work!!

I wouldn't go as far as expect the government to pay her for the things the OP mentions on the post.

But - when it comes to bulk of the story - way to go, ma'am. One less scumbag in the streets. Shame two managed to flee.

I agree 100%.

There are programs that pay these criminal degenerates not to commit crimes.

And of course those same people are already on numerous other handout programs.

So its perfectly logical that we have a program that rewards citizens for taking out the trash.

Cops can't be everywhere, nor can they respond swiftly in most cases, and the criminals know it.

Its up the the individuals to take responsibility for their own safety and security and a firearm is how you do that.

Good to hear one of these pieces of shit got put down, shame she couldn't have pulled off a hat-trick.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao did I hear that right? She turned their own weapon against them?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I wouldn't go as far as expect the government to pay her for the things the OP mentions on the post.

But - when it comes to bulk of the story - way to go, ma'am. One less scumbag in the streets. Shame two managed to flee.
    she definitely needs to work on her aim, but still...well done madam, well done.

She's awesome! You can see her inexperience and fear but she went up against 3 armed men with a phone in her other hand.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Obviously she needs to work on her aim, but I personally believe that the local government needs to offer her a check for 10% of the cost it would have cost the state to imprison him for armed robbery. she just saved the taxpayer money and possibly saved future lives.
    Plus the cost of the ammo, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Plus the cost of the ammo, of course.
    Of course!!!

If it was up to me, as Emperor Anthony, I would apply stand your ground and castle laws universally across the nation.

Probably thought the homeowners had money in the house or something. She also looked like she might've had some training.

Good for her.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    She's awesome! You can see her inexperience and fear but she went up against 3 armed men with a phone in her other hand.
    I guess people are so addicted to phones they can't let them out of their hands even when fatally shooting burglars.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    That looked like a hit, they rushed in like swat and ignored all the merchandise.

Deleted
    brilliant, more people should do this to home invaders, pity its not legal in most places

Deleted
    If you keep this up I'll run out of medals.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyllypaladin View Post
    I guess people are so addicted to phones they can't let them out of their hands even when fatally shooting burglars.
    I think she was calling 911.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    I think she was calling 911.
    I refuse to believe that, I bet it was snapchat.

Caught 3 black male breaking into my house. They got away, but I trapped the female getaway driver and shot her.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyllypaladin View Post
    I refuse to believe that, I bet it was snapchat.
    Before I bust a cap, let me take a selfie!

10+ Year Old Account

Long story short, three armed dudes broke into this woman's home, and she brought the wrath of god on them. she killed one and had the other two scurrying away like roaches.

I watched that video and literally applauded at her. So awesome to see people turn the tables on scumbags like that.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

7+ Year Old Account

I am curious to how haters will find a way to make her at fault.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    I am curious to how haters will find a way to make her at fault.
    If it was a him, not a her, people would've played the racism card by now. If the genders were reversed it'd be misogyny. Hell, if the 3 robbers were women of color they'd attack her for being white. It all depends on where you fall in the oppression olympics.
    You may now kiss the ring.