10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by guhra View Post
    Found a dk on illidan with the hook skin, asked him how to get it and of course I got ignored. Could be a glitch or something but his armory is - sbzhi on illidan.
    buggy one, the real one is purple
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

how does said bug even work cause ive tried pretty much every way i could think of to try and do it and nothin maybe they actually did find but are being too cheeky to share can anyone shed some light on this cause i havent found any posts about this anywhere else
    Last edited by hypotonia; 2016-09-23 at 11:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alldun View Post
    Has anyone fished in Eventide fountain for an extended period of time since getting AK4? Would go with the whole fishing theory that was floating around way back in the beginning of this forum thread. And people just getting AK4 recently might mean that any fishing that was done previously in that fountain before AK4 might not have triggered getting the coin.
    theres this: http://www.wowhead.com/item=43631/terons-gold-coin but its from old dalaran so i dont think it has any link to it

if we really want to follow our fishing theory what about our dear friend abu'gar the fisherman death knight from wod, again i doubt anythin is linked to him either
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2016-09-23 at 11:45 PM.
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Alright, this will be my first post on this thread. I hope I'm not just spamming, as I have read most of the pages on this thread. We have tried looking at Putricide's room, at Forsaken areas in Stormheim, etc. Have we tried looking in Lordamere Lake? It was the location of Kathra'natir's demise, was it not? It could be at the bottom of the lake. Have we tried looking very closely at chains hanging from ceilings, specifically in Forsaken labs such as the one in UC or other Forsaken labs? Perhaps it's a clickable item that isn't even shiny - y'know, no glowing yellow effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordyssey View Post
    LOL indeed he has it. if he doesnt share it he's a faggot idd

Lol it really is the hidden skin ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrigan-Ragnaros View Post
    Lol it really is the hidden skin ?
    no it isnt he has the 1000 honorable kills variant

Quote Originally Posted by Diablokls View Post
    What was your AK level?
    My artifact lvl was lvl 4

Quote Originally Posted by Anynomous123 View Post
    I have been trying to keep up with stuff in this thread, however it is so damn huge now I don't remember if we mentioned it before. Might be nothing since it was a myhic+ and I didnt have time to investigate, but in vault of wardens in the hallway after killing golem and eye something on the way back to the elevator there was somethign that looked like one of the undead shades that you could use to spy on people in in wc3 if you sacrificed an acolyte. Shade of naxxramas ? the others were a little bit ahead of me but I asked if they could see it and they said no, then again it was mythic + so we were kinda in a rush. Might not be anything but just putting it out there. it was not cordanas ghost.
    Saw these aswell today. Might be something

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    buggy one, the real one is purple
    I think that's a unlocked colour version.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordyssey View Post
    I think that's a unlocked colour version.
    ye and theres a known bug right now to unlock it via the blood weapon

We need a mod like the rogues have. There they delete all those bug posts...

10+ Year Old Account
    indeed its gettin silly lately with all those <10posts people spammin they seen the hook only to be one of the recolored ones

i have checked pretty much all death knight locations again (gorefiend etc) with ak4 but no luck, not even sure if that reddit post is trustworthy

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    As we are sticking to the hyphotetical leak, I'm gonna break down the message, and that will be my last for today before I go to sleep.

Can you please elaborate which "leak" you're talking about?

So in Ye Ole Dalaran, near the entrance to VH, there is a rusted pirates locker ox or something of the sort. Cant login now to check it out but apparently there are some interesting items that drop from it. Mayyyyybe we get it open to find out there was an item added in 7.0.x and sparks our adventure to acquiring our hidden skin? I read at some point to unlock it you needed a key that was tossed into the water surrounding it but maybe the coin?

OR

Maybe its a dead lead, who knows until we try?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anynomous123 View Post
    I have been trying to keep up with stuff in this thread, however it is so damn huge now I don't remember if we mentioned it before. Might be nothing since it was a myhic+ and I didnt have time to investigate, but in vault of wardens in the hallway after killing golem and eye something on the way back to the elevator there was somethign that looked like one of the undead shades that you could use to spy on people in in wc3 if you sacrificed an acolyte. Shade of naxxramas ? the others were a little bit ahead of me but I asked if they could see it and they said no, then again it was mythic + so we were kinda in a rush. Might not be anything but just putting it out there. it was not cordanas ghost.
    In Vault of the Wardens there's an achievement.

A Specter Illuminated.
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...er-illuminated

In Vault of the Wardens you have to go up with the light, after killing Cordana, to reveal a ghost walking in the diagonal hall between 3rd and 4th boss. Following the ghost with the light will reveal two mobs you have to kill. The one in the southern hall first, then the one in the northern. That's why there's the little room to the side of each pathway to each boss.

Prolly those you saw. Without the light, the spirit walking in between, will show up, but it's very very very feint and hard to see.

EDIT:: It's 3 mobs. Forgot the spirit that'll spawn in the middle of the diagonal hall in the end.
    Last edited by mmoc3c02903358; 2016-09-24 at 12:11 AM.

Deleted
    Heading to old shadowmoon valley to check Teron Gorefiend's grave and fight him at black Temple. I have AK4, will let you know any interesting results.

Deleted
    1) It isn't Gorefiend. In this case, first death knight would be enough.
    What if it aint the BT Version but Teron'gor in Auchindoun?

Didn't you get some spectacles in outland that made you see some of his riders?
    Last edited by mmoc14d85b5354; 2016-09-24 at 12:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Segaki View Post
    What if it aint the BT Version but Teron'gor in Auchindoun?

Didn't you get some spectacles in outland that made you see some of his riders?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Teron'gor from draenor isn't a death knight.

Gorefiend's Vigil and the Altar of Shadows didn't yield anything, as far as i could see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mourninglori View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Teron'gor from draenor isn't a death knight.

Gorefiend's Vigil and the Altar of Shadows didn't yield anything, as far as i could see.
    Well I agree he wasn't a death knight already, but the quote didn't actually state: find the grave of the guy after he was turned does it.

So a dead DK might have two different gravesites, just saying what if we have the right guy but his wrong grave.

Teron Gorefiend
    Arthas
    Alexandros Mograine
    Baron Rivendare
    Thane Korth'azz
    Lady Blaemux
    Sir Zeliek
    Falricc
    Marwynn
    Orbaz Bloodbane
    Instructor Razuvious
    Deathbringer Saurfang
    Gaz Soulripper

Also I gotta name Ragnok again, he was already on the Broken Isles inside the Tomb of Sargeras to recover an artefact.

Idk if this was listed earlier, but I find this spell very interesting:

http://www.wowdb.com/spells/188022-i...-mograine-ping

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.wowdb.com/objects/245384-...ndros-mograine

Is there a tomb for Alexandros inside the paladin order hall?

Also there's a new npc for Fairbanks and a summon for him as well. Starting to wonder if this is maybe something tied to the Corrupted Ashbringer. Does anyone know if the guy who got it on beta tried going to Scarlet Monastery with it? Maybe there's some updated lore there.