15+ Year Old Account
    Warrior
    •Arms •Exploit the Weakness (Artifact Trait) bonus reduced to 3% per point.
    •Focused Rage (Talent) damage bonus reduced to 30%.

No fury buffs..

I don't understand the ETW nerf..

Wow, this really sucks.. So Exploit The Weakness got nerfed 70% basically???

Having 3/3 in tactician only gives 15% instead of 50%? in other words??
    Last edited by Chingylol; 2016-09-24 at 02:39 AM.

So is arms even worth playing anymore? Did blizzard just ruin my spec?

So Tactician procs are even more frustrating. I guess this was the push I needed to reroll to my alt. I'm just upset I invested so much in the spec that I didn't really enjoy playing... I was forcing myself.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2016-09-24 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Wow, this really sucks.. So Exploit The Weakness got nerfed 70% basically???
    18% maximum vs 60% maximum. Unless they change the base chance or reduce the CS cooldown to ~10seconds, this will be the end of arms.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't even main arms and I'm furious. To the ground.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Holy shit, out of every thing they nerf the fucking RNG aspect. Thanks Blizz, gg

Goddamn those nerfs are straight up savage

All they needed to do was nerf mortal strike damage, but the balance team is so fucking bad at there jobs that they chose to make the spec even more extreme RNG. Arms is completely dead now.

Frustrating RNG based spec becomes even shittier on the RNG part. They're clueless.

Deleted
    Happy about FR going down to 30%, hopefully other talents are more competetive now.

The EtW nerf is hard, but understandable since it was worth like ~15ilvls. Hope it won't mess up the playstyle, would hate to sit and cry, praying for CS resets.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebbl89 View Post
    Happy about FR going down to 30%, hopefully other talents are more competetive now.

The EtW nerf is hard, but understandable since it was worth like ~15ilvls. Hope it won't mess up the playstyle, would hate to sit and cry, praying for CS resets.
    Pray harder :P
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Quote Originally Posted by Bebbl89 View Post

The solution was NOT to reduce overall tactician proc chance, it was to reduce how much of that came from artifact traits.

Buff tactician base proc chance, please.

Haha, remember when they gave that example with fire mages about nerfing specs?

"If Fire is way too good, rather than bringing them down to a point where they are tied with or worse than Frost and Arcane, they will take them to slightly too good still".

Well done Blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Man why no Artifact power refund with big changes like this?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryxxi View Post
    Man why no Artifact power refund with big changes like this?!?!
    Because we should be thankful this shit happened 3 weeks in and not 1 month and a half. -blizzard, probably

Deleted
    Welcome to 30 seconds looking to the screen doing nothing guys! will be so fun!

"dont worry arms will be fine! just wait til you get your tier set in 3 months!"

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Don't understand the EtW nerf at all - this makes the RNG factor of every arms spec infinitely worse.

smh

Way to neuter a spec. Bravo Blizzard, bravo.