Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Blizzard is so stupid, it is incredible. 3 days of heroics raiding and they nerf demon hunters into the ground already. Just beacause some retards did cry about several minutes fight dps meter results.

Such stupidity, you will never learn Blizzard.

Oh, and nothing about fire mages. No surprise there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    So we got nerfed pretty hard it seems.

Demon Hunter

Havoc
    Throw Glaive damage reduced by 30%.
    Fel Mastery (Talent) damage bonus to Fel Rush reduced to 30%.
    Bloodlet (Talent) now deals 100% of initial Throw Glaive damage.
    Fury of the Illidari (Artifact Ability) damage reduced by 20%.
    Note: See below for for additional PvP tuning adjustments to Fury of the Illidari.
    Balanced Blades (Artifact Trait) damage bonus to Blade Dance reduced to 3% per target.
    Can I grab a source on that please.

Artwork created by Yochi
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    I personally find watching game streamers to be the lowest, saddest form of loneliness.

Quote Originally Posted by D a v e View Post
    Literally front page blue tracker.

Edit: literally front page now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Literally front page blue tracker.

Edit: literally front page now.
    Ah right yep, ty.

Artwork created by Yochi
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    I personally find watching game streamers to be the lowest, saddest form of loneliness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D a v e View Post
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749305579

I am honestly speechless about these changes.. Yes our AOE was strong, but so was alot of other classes.
    Our AOE might be fine now, but our single target is horrible by this.
    What the fuck were they thinking.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

they destroy DH and fucking BUFF rogue ... GG blizz

Geez blizzard i'd like to be taken out for dinner before I GET FUCKED. i was expecting aoe nerfs, but this is harsh. atleast buff our single target dps now...

At least in the Warrior sub we're fine with admitting Arms is overtuned. Some of the self justification in here is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    At least in the Warrior sub we're fine with admitting Arms is overtuned. Some of the self justification in here is silly.
    haha indeed as an ele shaman i'm just dancing around in the tears, which is proccing my crafted amulet healing me for 48638 health every 1 sec while not in combat ROFL.

Yes our AOE was strong. but it "was" as strong as WW monk. where is their nerf?

Expecting Aoe nerfs was totally reasonable. But cutting throw glaive damage by over 50% when combined with bloodlet and nerfing Fel Rush damage with no compensation is pretty harsh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even after your nerf, arms warriors will still be doing top damage... We will not, actually far from it.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Quote Originally Posted by ablock View Post
    Expecting Aoe nerfs was totally reasonable. But cutting throw glaive damage by over 50% when combined with bloodlet and nerfing Fel Rush damage with no compensation is pretty harsh.
    This pretty much, the throw glaive is way too big. it was essential pretty much even on single target dps. the dot & dmg it did was top3 of our dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    haha indeed as an ele shaman i'm just dancing around in the tears, which is proccing my crafted amulet healing me for 48638 health every 1 sec while not in combat ROFL.
    Why are peoples lives so pathetic they troll other classes forums?

I am disapointed they dumpstered our weak single target. Why not leave blood let 200% and throw glaive full damage on first target hit?

Why not give us one decent set up for single target talents? We now have the worst talent tree. Going to be real hard to choose from one garbage talent or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeds Dead View Post
    Why are peoples lives so pathetic they troll other classes forums?

I am disapointed they dumpstered our weak single target. Why not leave blood let 200% and throw glaive full damage on first target hit?

Why not give us one decent set up for single target talents? We now have the worst talent tree. Going to be real hard to choose from one garbage talent or the other.
    trolling? no this is BALANCING, you guys are ridiculous to think you're not overpowered, it's trolling if i disagree? i think i've posted in this thread of other DH threads how completely insane your AoE is and it needs a nerf, and blizzard nerfed it, blizzard agrees with me, if thats trolling to agree with blizzard, then i guess they're trolling as well.

Looks like I'm re-rolling. These nerfs are way too much, guild has already informed me they will no longer take a havoc DH to Mythic. Thanks Blizz.

trolling? no this is BALANCING, you guys are ridiculous to think you're not overpowered, it's trolling if i disagree? i think i've posted in this thread of other DH threads how completely insane your AoE is and it needs a nerf, and blizzard nerfed it, blizzard agrees with me, if thats trolling to agree with blizzard, then i guess they're trolling as well.
    You have no idea that this is gonna effect our ST a lot more than AOE situations, yet you come here and comment on stuff. That alone shows us how clueless (going with that word to be kind) you are, so why don't you shut up..

Oh btw, yes. You and Blizzard both are trolling right now with these changes.

Quote Originally Posted by orgulas View Post
    You have no idea that this is gonna effect our ST a lot more than AOE situations, yet you come here and comment on stuff. That alone shows us how clueless (going with that word to be kind) you are, so why don't you shut up..

Oh btw, yes. You and Blizzard both are trolling right now with these changes.
    ignorance is bliss i guess, calling blizzard trolls because you don't agree with their changes thats quite pathetic, then again i guess this is how all overpowered specs react when they get nerfed? as elemental i've never had to suffer nerfs only buffs due to being completely undertuned at the start of every damn expansion, you should be happy you got nearly a whole month of being overpowered, as i've said before maybe your ST is fine, but that aoe was completely stupid, i still want to see how it fairs in a raid encounter first before calling people trolls and blizzard trolls.

ignorance is bliss i guess, calling blizzard trolls because you don't agree with their changes thats quite pathetic, then again i guess this is how all overpowered specs react when they get nerfed? as elemental i've never had to suffer nerfs only buffs due to being completely undertuned at the start of every damn expansion, you should be happy you got nearly a whole month of being overpowered, as i've said before maybe your ST is fine, but that aoe was completely stupid, i still want to see how it fairs in a raid encounter first before calling people trolls and blizzard trolls.
    Ignorance is bliss indeed man, fits you so well. Our ST is effected a lot more with these changes, do you get it? Stop talking about freaking AOE damage/dps. You being elemental or your class constantly being bad has nothing to do with these nerfs. Take your butthurt posts to Shaman forum. IF you nerf a class/spec with 3 days of heroics raiding info, most will agree that this is equal to trolling.

Anyways have a good day. Sun is about to shine and way to drunk to keep arguing. Time to hit the bed and wake up to realize this is all nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by orgulas View Post
    Ignorance is bliss indeed man, fits you so well. Our ST is effected a lot more with these changes, do you get it? Stop talking about freaking AOE damage/dps. You being elemental or your class constantly being bad has nothing to do with these nerfs. Take your butthurt posts to Shaman forum. IF you nerf a class/spec with 3 days of heroics raiding info, most will agree that this is equal to trolling.

Anyways have a good day. Sun is about to shine and way to drunk to keep arguing. Time to hit the bed and wake up to realize this is all nightmare.
    lol butthurt? i got buffs, i'm about to do more dps than DH's, we'll see who's butt is really hurting.