Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    Even if it isn't false, it is not a big deal at all.
    Yes it is. Not because of the gating but because missions were suppose to be optional this expansion which is what Blizzard said. I don't mind attunements at all but it shouldn't involve the mission table at all, especially after they said it was optional.

It's not even a fun attunement. The table is boring as fuck, you don't even have to be in the game to mess with it. It should be a fun attunement, like having to do a few dungeons on mythic 4+ or something to unlock it. I don't know, but something other than crappy missions. It's not gameplay and they said it would be optional. Having it as an attunement doesn't make it optional.

I guess it's false though, not sure. Hopefully it is and hopefully they make the attunement a lot more fun/better than follower Facebook missions.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-09-23 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrindor View Post
    I've already got 5x 850s and working on gearing my bench. What's the problem?
    Just that it is impossible to get that far for mere mortals.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I hope this is false, after spending the majority of WoD staring at the command table I just can't bear the thought,it's bad enough having to go through the obligatory 10 missions on your main and then alts for the order hall campaign.

Many people would relish the thought of a nice and perhaps complex attunement questline, but forcing the command table down our throats just so we can enter a dungeon is a surefire way of making a lot of people salty, I would honestly unsub over it on principle alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    It consumes roughly ~5 minutes of your playtime per day, you then leave it, and it does stuff for you while you go and do other things. The fact you hate it is just silly...
    Its not silly in any way, people complained in BETA for months that they were sick of trading AP missions for armor missions. It slows AP gain. and after 13 or 14 AP levels, you need every sliver of AP you can get, as fast as you can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    Seems like a reasonable requirement for me, 7.1 is still far away.
    For current toons and mains maybe. This would lockout content to alts or new players for no reason. 3 110 850 item level followers takes a fair amount of time to do since you are repeatedly time gated.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Please, no more table missions! ;-;

And still ppl though the table mission was optional, that's what is hilarious.

They even capitalizing on that for the mobile app.

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    I'm really sick of anything requiring you to use the misson table (looking at you, artifact/class campaign!). I don't want to do these bullshit missions, I don't want you "level" and gear up followers. -.-
    A-fucking men.

Honestly the follower system and garrison 2.0 design of class halls was a massive mistake from the start. For example, with class missions they should simply let you donate order resorces to progress to the next content, -instead- of sending followers off 5 times to do a mission with 100% chance of success.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    For current toons and mains maybe. This would lockout content to alts or new players for no reason. 3 110 850 item level followers takes a fair amount of time to do since you are repeatedly time gated.
    Good. Have some dedication and grow a spine.

10+ Year Old Account
    They just want to give you a reason to download that warcraft mobile phone app. That's where the future of gaming is and thats where they think wow must have a presence. I think that it was the entire point of the mission table to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    And still ppl though the table mission was optional, that's what is hilarious.

They even capitalizing on that for the mobile app.
    Capitalizing so hard on that free app with zero microtransactions..

lmao what a joke of a post.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    The followers on my main and all my alts are already 850.
    i dont believe you unless "all my alts" = 1 heavily played alt

Considering how fast I got this without virtually any effort or investment, I don't think it's a problem.

That being said...man, alts are going to be fun this expansion. I don't know whether to hold onto hope that warlocks will be overbuffed and made a little less crappy in 7.1 or quit while I'm ahead and jump to shadow priest or windwalker monk.

I would have 3 850s already if I had needed to. Instead I've got 2 and I'm leveling the others at the same rate.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Capitalizing so hard on that free app with zero microtransactions..

lmao what a joke of a post.
    Capitalizing -//- Monetizing you wanker.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    https : // twitter.com/WatcherDev/status/776464757431775232

thank god !
    Quoting since a lot of people seem to miss/ignore certain posts.

Attunement is running a few dungeons, nothing about tables.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Good. Have some dedication and grow a spine.
    That has jack shit to do with anything, but okay keyboard tough guy.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Siq1ne View Post
    We are over reacting here. It's not even going to be out for ~2 months. You'll be fine.

If you can't get 3 champions to 850 then you don't deserve to do it IMO.
    If I'm forced to play a shitty social media mini-game to experience PvE content, then Blizz doesn't deserve my sub fee. Followers shouldn't even exist in Legion, but this company seems to love taking terrible ideas and running with them.

Hopefully this is just incorrect data, and a non issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it is likely this is just a case of datamining providing wrong info, as anyone who has spent time reading up on datamined info can attest to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Considering how fast I got this without virtually any effort or investment, I don't think it's a problem.
    and you can do misson that your champions are undergear for...