Deleted
    Voidform stacks no longer increase while Dispersion and Void Torrent are active.

Note: These abilities prevent Insanity drain from increasing while active, which effectively reduces the Insanity drain for the entire remainder the current Voidform. This was proving to be too powerful, so we’re now making sure that the damage bonus and Insanity drain from Voidform remain in sync.

The benefit of Mass Hysteria (Artifact Trait) is now capped at 100%.

Note: We want it to be rewarding when you’re able to maintain Surrender to Madness for an extremely long time, but the amount of damage this trait was contributing in those circumstances was excessive.

I guess it's time to delete my sp and quit the game, FeelsAmazingMan

...How did Shadow get nerfed while Fire went untouched? With their Scorch execute legendary, they trump every aspect of Shadow. WTF

edit: didn't see the VoiT/Disperse change RIP
    Last edited by ttylol; 2016-09-24 at 02:33 AM.

are you kidding me

these are fucking MASSIVE nerfs to shadow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ttylol View Post
    ...How did Shadow get a small nerf while Fire went untouched? i dont even
    Small? xDxDXDxxD

This not only nerfs the damage massively but makes whole playstyle retarded, dispersion is no longer a thing to use apart from the last seconds of stm to get one more swd/vb off before you die, torrent probably needs to be delayed alot (using it at 0% haste is probably a dps loss, since you won't be gaining any stacks making ramp up that already was pretty fucking long even longer).
    Hysteria nerf cuts big chunk of STM damage combined with the fact that we lost 20+ stacks per surrender we would normally gain by correct usage of dispersion and vtor.

I would be fine if they did nerf some dmg components a bit while buffing mindsear + insanity gain out of voidform but this makes whole spec retarded to play and weak af.
    Last edited by mmoc918bec3ce7; 2016-09-24 at 02:40 AM.

People were complaining we had no aoe so blizz gutted our single target and execution phase to give us a small buff in mind sear damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rait View Post
    Small? xDxDXDxxD

This not only nerfs the damage massively but makes whole playstyle retarded, dispersion is no longer a thing to use apart from the last seconds of stm to get one more swd/vb off before you die, torrent probably needs to be delayed alot (using it at 0% haste is probably a dps loss, since you won't be gaining any stacks making ramp0up that already was pretty fucking long even longer).
    Hysteria nerf cuts big chunk of STM damage as well combined with the fact that we lost 20+ stacks per surrender we would normally gain by correct usage of dispersion and vtor.

I would be fine if they did nerf some dmg components a bit while buffing mindsear + insanity gain out of voidform but this makes whole spec retarded to play and weak af.
    I legit dont understand what they're actually fucking smoking over in Irvine.

Cap on MH? GG. %0% buff to mind sear? Even i learned in primary if you multiply 0 by 2 it's still 0.

I fully expected Sear to buffed, but the rest of the changes are so ridiculously out of touch. I'm foaming at the mouth D:

Fucking sigh.

They needed to buff all round damage if they want to make these nerfs, and even then it doesn't feel as good to play...

That's just fucking amazing.

Maybe this is like Demonology during HFC, where they want people to stop playing it so they can completely repurpose the spec next expansion.

it's not even just a shitty numbers nerf

it's also a playstyle nerf where smart use of dispersion and void torrent no longer matters

never been so tilted by a hotfix before holy

10+ Year Old Account
    This is nonsense.

Deleted
    I am legitimately angry. Never have I been this angry for a balance patch.
    Jesus fucking Christ. Not even a buff to the other level 100 talents while massively nerfing the spec itself.

So now we're bottom of the bottom without StM, and middle or near bottom with StM.
    This is seriously draining my will to keep playing the game.

Deleted
    Massive incompetence of blizzard balance team shows once again.

StM + Mass Hysteria were broken since day 1, yet the chose to nerf it 3 days before mythic.
    Void Torrent + Dispersion was to strong for StM, not for other talents.
    Other 2 talents are still beyond shit.
    Our aoe is still garbage.
    Our execute just got absolutely crushed
    hey Remember that extremely high risk high reward ability that actually made us competitive ? It's still as dangerous but the pay out just does not make the high risk we need to pay (I can't see any other spec literally paying in life just to maybe compete with other classes) worth it.

It was obvious we were gonna get nerfed but this is just....

Good job blizzard, I am actually stunned by how bad their balance team is, pretty sure random hobo on street that never played this game would do a better job cause this is a joke.
    Last edited by mmoc0982a3e15b; 2016-09-24 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    This is nonsense.
    This is madness!!
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles

Quote Originally Posted by Kilee25 View Post
    This is madness!!
    This is a wake up call from Blizzard: stop playing Shadow.

And Ill answer that call faithfully.

The MH nerf (cap) makes sense.

The playstyle change is nonsensical though. Is squeezing an extra 30 seconds that broken? And that's only with perfect execution, with ideal boss conditions, and as someone who just cleared EN 'lol'...

If they had reworked lotv and minds, then we could talk...

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    This is a wake up call from Blizzard: stop playing Shadow.
    Honestly, by buffing every single spec which Shadow competes with and leaving our closest rival (Fire) completely untouched, Blizzard has made it abundantly clear there is not a place for us in a competitive raid environment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Honestly, by buffing every single spec which Shadow competes with and leaving our closest rival (Fire) completely untouched, Blizzard has made it abundantly clear there is not a place for us in a competitive raid environment.
    This.

24k Shadow parses on WoL at the moment though so there are going to be a lot of people rerolling for mythics.

So much for Blizzard not wanting to nerf specs so much that investing AP into them feels like a waste.