Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    Just logged on to the PTR this morning (2:30am, Sept 23) and Baseline Moonkin form now has the old Incarnation Armored Moonkin skin.
    Does this mean we'll get alternative artefact forms like Feral and Guardian has? I'm sure they were datamined at some point.

I doubt it. The Artifact is fairly prominently displayed on 'kins, so they can just use normal weapon models.

I'd wish they gave us some custom cast animations, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    I hope we can turn that off if it is 'baseline' as you say.
    Well, would be easy to give us a glyph for that. Would be nice to have some glyph options anyway, since we're not getting any artifact models.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleman View Post
    Treants to help with large pulls, displacer/renewal depending on the dng, guardian affinity, mighty bash, incarnation, shooting stars and FoE seems to me to be the best compromise right now, still strong single target with inc, amazing for large pulls with trants and FoE and all teh AsP from SS, starfall also is good from 4-5+ when you cant burst everything
    Do the treants do any worthwhile damage or are they there just to take pressure off the tank?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Do the treants do any worthwhile damage or are they there just to take pressure off the tank?
    They do great damage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    they Can do some decent damage for the 1 GCD used to cast them, but i mainly use them to relieve pressure on teh tank and healer. either it gives time to bring the tank back to full, or keeps the tank high enough for the healer to start putting out some deeps, its not much but every minute over the course of the dungeon it can add up, and with the timers, every little helps

Deleted
    I have 3 trinkets on my balance.

naraxas spiked tongue, horn of valor and the xavius bough of corruption.

Which should I use? which would get the most dps? I dont get how the bough of corruption really works.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=139336/b...=1807#comments

From what I read.. dots should be good with this and we have 2.. so?

This trinket makes like no sense? does it have some internal cooldown before it can apply? sometimes it applies to a target when theres pp laroudn.. sometimes not.
    Last edited by mmoc91a878d217; 2016-09-23 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    Just logged on to the PTR this morning (2:30am, Sept 23) and Baseline Moonkin form now has the old Incarnation Armored Moonkin skin.

Praise Elune!!!!!!!!

Only problem is there is a ton of clipping with the armor and it looks weird when casting stuff.

Oh god I hope this is legit and not a bug. I would give up astral form for the armored moonkin.

Quote Originally Posted by Seradi View Post
    Oh god I hope this is legit and not a bug. I would give up astral form for the armored moonkin.
    Prettty sure it is a bug, since it was said to only return with the use of Incarnation like before. Right now, popping Inc changes nothing on your character

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    Prettty sure it is a bug, since it was said to only return with the use of Incarnation like before. Right now, popping Inc changes nothing on your character
    Do you mean it doesn't change anything on the ptr? because on live we get the blue puddle that looks like we wet ourselves.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    What talents are people taking for Mythic+?
    I'm running Starlord, SotF, Shooting Stars, NB. Gave up FoN cause my bear tanks likes to abuse his AoE Barkskin so not really much use of them if they keep tauting in the wrong moments. This set up works really nice on trash and does solid dps on bosses. Plus it's pretty movement friendly. Pulling of FoE on 5mans is really meh since you have to move so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    I'm running Starlord, SotF, Shooting Stars, NB. Gave up FoN cause my bear tanks likes to abuse his AoE Barkskin so not really much use of them if they keep tauting in the wrong moments. This set up works really nice on trash and does solid dps on bosses. Plus it's pretty movement friendly. Pulling of FoE on 5mans is really meh since you have to move so much.
    Yup same build I'll be running. I feel the damage of FoN is lackluster for the GCD burned and I like what Starlord does for me. The taunting of the trees is helpful and sometimes hurtful but not something we REALLY need in the mythics.

Sooo ...
    Moonfire (non-Feral) damage increased by 10%.
    Balance
    Sunfire damage increased by 10%.
    Starfall damage increased by 10%.
    Lunar Strike damage increased by 5%.
    Solar Wrath damage increased by 5%.
    Bit underwhelming, isn't it?
    EDIT : at least, I don't see that making us more desirable for mythic+.
    Last edited by boz0; 2016-09-24 at 08:29 AM.

Our Mythic+-issues are mechanics related, so there wasn't much hope for that, anyway. They're not going to hotfix mechanics changes in the middle of the race.

Are we actually that bad for mythic+?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Our Mythic+-issues are mechanics related, so there wasn't much hope for that, anyway. They're not going to hotfix mechanics changes in the middle of the race.
    They removed the cast time from rain of fire for locks.
    It could happen. They obviously need to paly with numbers but im sure just a shift of damage from empowerments to upfront will do it for us

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blofeld View Post
    Are we actually that bad for mythic+?
    No. It's that melee are op for mythic+. Nothing new really. They've been op for challenge modes as well.

Anyway, we can totally run mythic+. We won't be getting any of world firsts for highest difficulties but we totally can run them. In my guild the highest mythic+ so far was 7 and both groups had casters. But the mechanics from this week were actually more punishing for melee (skittish is a monster :P )

The Sunfire, Starfall (and Lunar Strike) buffs will help us a bit in Mythic +.
    It wont make us really good at it or anything, but just a little bit better.

I´m actually really glad about the changes. They help (a bit) with our Problems and get us closer to the Top.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerxyrall View Post
    The Sunfire, Starfall (and Lunar Strike) buffs will help us a bit in Mythic +.
    It wont make us really good at it or anything, but just a little bit better.

I´m actually really glad about the changes. They help (a bit) with our Problems and get us closer to the Top.
    Just to clarify incoming buffs:

Balance
    Moonfire (non-Feral) damage increased by 10%.
    Sunfire damage increased by 10%.
    Starfall damage increased by 10%.
    Lunar Strike damage increased by 5%.
    Solar Wrath damage increased by 5%.

These buffs seem more like a "Your AoE is shit, we'll compensate with a blanket buff", than an attempt to fix Balance.

Granted, I have no clue how to do that, but this doesn't seem correct either.
    Last edited by restoxpresso; 2016-09-24 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Spelling

any addons that assist with the boomkin rotation? its very fast for me and i struggle to keep up knowing what to press next