Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Prot nerfs to damage, fine I can see that. Protect those fragile egos out there in DPS-land.

But nerfs to our rage generation? What the everloving fuck? We're already starved in every non-raidboss-tanking situation thanks to this shitty RFDT model.

Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    Now arms is in the toilet and fury got 0 changes.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...-september-23/

Thanks, blizzard!
    Arms is kissing the bottom of the meters. Oh and Fury got some cute buffs. Cute ones with cat ears and teddy bears.

Exactly. Fury needs a solid buff and change to the Juggernaut artifact trait. That trait gets weaker and weaker as your raid gets stronger. That is the opposite of what you want. So while others increase, you decrease, or at best case, stay the same. That is not a fun style of progression.

Deleted
    That arms nerf was just to small, any other top 5 spec was nerfed 10 times harder then arms, so arms is even way mooorreee op then before.
    90% of the top 1000 emerald dps were arms .. Stupidly broken

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    They need to revert ever fury change back to SOO patch
    hell fucking yes

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    That arms nerf was just to small, any other top 5 spec was nerfed 10 times harder then arms, so arms is even way mooorreee op then before.
    90% of the top 1000 emerald dps were arms .. Stupidly broken
    Thats not true, at all.

Deleted
    TBF the ETW nerf was needed, no other trait was even worth looking at.
    Overall the nerfs are fine number wise, but obviously make it more boring to play.

Maybe it would be a good time to reintroduce the crit CS extension (capped at 2seconds or so). This would actually improve the value of cirt, which is shit and make it more fun.
    Last edited by mmoc6ca09c3993; 2016-09-24 at 06:51 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by burk23 View Post
    TBF the ETW nerf was needed, no other trait was even worth looking at.
    Overall the nerfs are fine number wise, but obviously make it more boring to play.

Maybe it would be a good time to reintroduce the crit CS extension (capped at 2seconds or so). This would actually improve the value of cirt, which is shit and make it more fun.
    how exactly the trait nerf was needed? its a spec based on procs while the procs werent good enough without the relic stacking. Even with 3x relics u could be unlucky and hit couple full cs cds which would result in a dps difference. So if they would aim on nerfing our high potential, they should kinda buff the "badluck factor" whereas, they made it worse. Imo this nerf would result in a gameplay change which is kinda different to the statment "The overall goal of these changes is to buff up some underperforming specs while also reining in a couple of over-performers, without dramatically changing anyone’s playstyle or causing them to feel as though the spec they chose to focus on became the wrong choice"

Deleted
    The ETW nerf sucks to see would of liked baseline tactician increased to compensate if the goal was to make other relics useable. Another focus rage nerf was completely seen tbh I did however think we were gonna see the other options get some love getting a little fed up of the FR play style now, I liked it at first but the novelty dies quick imo..some cleave or whirlwind buffs would have been cool. As for fury they went the opposite way from what I expected. Bigger buffs on BT and rampage means more Aoe, FS surely could of been tuned more to make it feel a little worth while.

Overall the nerfs are fine number wise
    I don't know what exactly makes an easily 15% nerf in addition to the huge rng swings and the non existing aoe and defensive capabilities of the spec "fine".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    I don't know what exactly makes an easily 15% nerf in addition to the huge rng swings and the non existing aoe and defensive capabilities of the spec "fine".
    more like 25% probably.

though I agree ETW was OP trait. it did need some change. but right now, i'm afraid that since all underperforming specs were buffed and we have received a major nerf, arms might end up on the bottom. as melee with no utility.

if arms would be dead weight after nerfs, so is the game for me. i have just a single char, cba leveling, grinding anything else. and fury will remain non-viable in PvP, so not going to touch that either

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnokk View Post
    Thats not true, at all.

Why do you people insist on linking imgur instead of the actual log statistics which show that you are wrong?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10

Some of you are so very dedicated to whining

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Its only a ST/2target nerf, and arms was easily ahead more than 15% of most classes.
    Thats why its needed.

And yes, the ETW trait nerf was really important, because Arms is just not balanced around a 80%+ CS uptime. So they would have had to rebalance the spec constantly, with the trait still at its old potential.

Developers' Notes: The cooldown on Colossus Smash serves as bad luck protection against long streaks of Tactician not activating. At 45 seconds, the worst case scenario of actually waiting for the full cooldown to elapse was a rare occurrence that was particularly noticeable (and frustrating) when it happened. At 30 seconds, the majority of the time Colossus Smash will still reset before its cooldown elapses, but those unlucky streaks should feel a little better.
    From a few days ago. I like the fact that they are trying to give arguments to changes. Now if those arguments could be honest and work on the long run it would be better. Also, numbers nerfed are fine on hotfix. Changes that modify the mechanics or the rythms of a spec are things you do on a ptr.

Deleted
    i just got into arms and it's fun.and now i have to go back to fury i guess
    Last edited by mmocb0b4b353f6; 2016-09-24 at 10:04 AM.

Its only a ST
    Which is the only area where arms was somewhat viable to begin with. Again now you are nothing but a squishy and with luck mid tier damage dealer without aoe.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-09-24 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    Fury changes are now up.

Rampage damage increased by 12%.
    Bloodthirst damage increased by 12%.
    Raging Blow damage increased by 5%.
    Furious Slash damage increased by 5%.
    Execute (Fury) damage increased by 5%.
    Cute buffs.