Askmrrobot and Enhacement shamans

It seems that Askmrrobot dont like haste at all. And continues to ask me to get rid of most of my haste. I am down to 7% now if i do what i am told. Is that really the case? I feel my shaman is really slow when i have that low haste. Is this wrong?

From what i gather, there is "two" specs for enhacement. Hailstorm with alot of mastery and almost no haste, and there is the AS talent with alot of haste and medium mastery. Am i correct?
    Last edited by Stened91; 2016-09-23 at 10:42 AM.

Deleted
    Just edit the stat weight to whatever you find works best

According to Wordup, you want your haste to be about 60% or so of your mastery. AMR does not account for relative stat values, just linear scale factors.

Edit: Never mind; just double-checked Wowhead and I'm out of date on that.
    Last edited by Curulan; 2016-09-23 at 07:15 PM.

I wanted to ask if someone from AMR can update us if there is going to be a different profile setup for enhance that is focused on cleave / AoE build and if that changes the stat priority and talent build

Quote Originally Posted by Stened91 View Post
    It seems that Askmrrobot dont like haste at all. And continues to ask me to get rid of most of my haste. I am down to 7% now if i do what i am told. Is that really the case? I feel my shaman is really slow when i have that low haste. Is this wrong?

From what i gather, there is "two" specs for enhacement. Hailstorm with alot of mastery and almost no haste, and there is the AS talent with alot of haste and medium mastery. Am i correct?
    You want to have 60% of your current mastery rating as haste rating. Example: 10000 Mastery rating = 6000 Haste rating
    You're incorrect. Hailstorm scales exceptionally well with haste, because of our increased attack speed = more auto attacks = more damage via FT/FB(HS).
    We use AS if we highly lack haste (early on/leveling) or for AoE fights.

Also, AMR is unreliable for enhancement shamans. Use Simcraft.
    Last edited by Darleth; 2016-09-23 at 07:51 PM.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    You want to have 60% of your current mastery rating as haste rating. Example: 10000 Mastery rating = 6000 Haste rating
    You're incorrect. Hailstorm scales exceptionally well with haste, because of our increased attack speed = more auto attacks = more damage via FT/FB(HS).
    We use AS if we highly lack haste (early on/leveling) or for AoE fights.

Also, AMR is unreliable for enhancement shamans. Use Simcraft.
    Your info is out-of-date, as of 9-21-2016, you no longer have to maintain the 6 : 10 ratio between haste and mastery.
    Last edited by 16dots; 2016-09-23 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 16dots View Post
    Your info is out-of-date, as of 9-21-2016, you no longer have to maintain the 6 : 10 ratio between haste and mastery.
    Welp, you're right. Missed that in the discord.

*tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 16dots View Post
    I'm not sure where to go to find the new information. Can you give me an update? And maybe where I can find the updated information?

Quote Originally Posted by addlemanc View Post
    I'm not sure where to go to find the new information. Can you give me an update? And maybe where I can find the updated information?
    https://gyazo.com/47d396a47a63b01cfa7b21051ab518ca
    Also this:
    https://gyazo.com/decf9a2d2e6ff14b239f353afb7ae5b2

*tips m'fedora*

I'm from Ask Mr. Robot. It's very reliable for enhancement shamans, not sure who told you it wasn't @Darleth. If you know of a bug, let me know, but we've checked it out several times and haven't found any, and there are no new reports.

Devious - you can run your own stat weights for AoE if you'd like, Use the Iskaar script. Or if you give me your character info I can sim it for you and link the results.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

@Zoopercat thanks alot here's my char http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t/Triri/simple

Also how do I use the iskaar script? I want to be able to learn how to do this myself

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    I'm from Ask Mr. Robot. It's very reliable for enhancement shamans, not sure who told you it wasn't @Darleth. If you know of a bug, let me know, but we've checked it out several times and haven't found any, and there are no new reports.

Devious - you can run your own stat weights for AoE if you'd like, Use the Iskaar script. Or if you give me your character info I can sim it for you and link the results.
    Pretty sure some of your stuff is faulty. Especially in terms of Stat Weights. I didn't check it out recently, but last time I've checked it was pretty unreliable.
    Also, of course its faulty. Otherwise it wouldn't tell people to get rid off haste even though higher haste is better and this got confirmed many times by now.

Not trying to attack you here, just saying that there are just some things off.

*tips m'fedora*

@Darleth are you talking about the simulator or the default weights? Remember, you can get weights specific to your setup - change the 'sim type' from 'single run' to 'gearing strategy' and you can get weights for any set of talents, boss type, etc.

Can you give me an example of where it's telling people to remove haste, and it's resulting in lower DPS? A spot check of guides seem to match our weights, (which have been this way since Legion launch). So I'm curious if someone found a different result using our site. Here are our weights: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/simula...4?weights=true
    (That being said, weights might change after today's hotfixes, so stay tuned on that).

On that note: OP can you give me your character so I can see what is going on with it and simulate a few different setups to test? Keep in mind, Mastery is better than Haste.

@Devious009 I'll run that tomorrow, sorry I ran out of time today. If you want to play with it yourself, go to the simulator: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/simulator/run

1. Load your character on the left side. You can change your talents, gear, artifact, etc all on that side of the page.
    2. Change the boss/script on the right side, the 2nd drop down, to choose what you want. Isaakr is in that list. We'll have EN bosses coded in soon too.
    3. To do a regular set of simulations, leave the sim type on 'single run.' This runs just that setup, thousands of times to get enough data points, and give you the dps result in a report.
    3.b. If you want to get fancy, change the sim type from 'single run' to 'custom batch' and play with the options that show up.
    3.c. Do get your own stat weights and trinket/legendary rankings, change the sim type to 'gearing strategy.'

Here's a list of video tutorials if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...P0oKd1i8LIWEa6
    Last edited by Zoopercat; 2016-09-24 at 07:55 AM.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Is it intended I cant pick DSB as a trinket?

@Zoopercat thank you very much I'll look into playing with the settings myself when I get the time until then I hope you can run my character for me just this one time thanks