Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snegro View Post
    It's not Blizzard's fault you aren't performing as well as top demon hunters.
    Actually it's not his fault you have NFI what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by snegro View Post
    It's not Blizzard's fault you aren't performing as well as top demon hunters.
    it kinda is if blizzard team is retarded enough to only take into consideration data of top 10-20 % playerbase fukcing over 80-90 % because some people are way to good in this game

Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    No offense but you're the top dps in aoe and single target, demon hunters right now are fucking retarded and need a big nerf.
    Highlighting your idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakkhel View Post
    We're not the top DPS in single target. With cleave/AoE? Yeah, sure, hence why it got nerfed. But our single target rotation is almost identical to our AoE and is pretty much identical to our cleave. So nerfing those hits our single target, which was not top DPS.

The single target parses seem to favour Arms/Shadow (on the two fights they can abuse S2M with extreme skill) and Fire. Also, Marksman.
    You're literally the #1 dps right now in emerald nightmare, fights are rarely single target and even with the amount of single target fights that are in EN you guys are still top and performing way to well for a class that has insane burst aoe on demand.

You're literally the #1 dps right now in emerald nightmare, fights are rarely single target and even with the amount of single target fights that are in EN you guys are still top and performing way to well for a class that has insane burst aoe on demand.
    Really? And what about all the Mages and Hunters I see? Sure, some DH are performing extremely well, but why should we balanced based on the sub-1%~ or so? I'm not sure why they are doing so well, but they seem to be the minority from all the parses I've seen. What is more regular are other specs being stronger on single target.

This also doesn't explain why a quarter of our damage on single target is being nerfed whereas specs that fight for the top spot in single target are left untouched.

Really? And what about all the Mages and Hunters I see? Sure, some DH are performing extremely well, but why should we balanced based on the sub-1%~ or so? I'm not sure why they are doing so well, but they seem to be the minority from all the parses I've seen. What is more regular are other specs being stronger on single target.

This also doesn't explain why a quarter of our damage on single target is being nerfed whereas specs that fight for the top spot in single target are left untouched.
    It's not actually that much. Much closer to about 15% loss on st. From my logs and some simple math on normal Ursoc.

Before Nerf After Nerf

Chaos Strike 16.65 / 16.65
    Bloodlet 8.81 / 3.115
    Annihilation 5.84 / 5.84
    Fel Rush 4.86 / 3.63
    Throw Glaive 4.45 / 3.115
    Demon Blades 3.94 / 3.94
    Chaos Blades 3.02 / 3.02
    Melee 2.85 / 2.85
    Potion of the old War 2.73 / 2.54
    Fury of the Illidari 2.622 / 2.102
    Rage of The Illidari 1.76 / 1.408
    Metamorphosis .143 / .143
    Total 57.615 / 48.353

Difference of 9.262 Million damage or 16% ST nerf

You're #1 in the top 25%. Actually, in the sub 1% you're #3.

Both the other specs that pass you are also getting nerfed.

Using Warcraft Logs and Heroic Emerald Nightmare numbers.

No offense but you're the top dps in aoe and single target, demon hunters right now are fucking retarded and need a big nerf.
    We're not the top ST (certainly not when nerf hits)

Throw glaive is our cleave, but it got gutted, god forbid we have some sort of sustained sleave...

We're barely at the top. The warcraftlogs data is a broad brush taken over every single fight in EN. Our single target isn't even top, probably sitting at 3rd-4th. Our burst aoe needed to be toned down a bit, but other classes are pretty much already as competitive in that area anyway, yet they were barely nerfed compared to what we had.

What I don't get about a lot of people is, why does it matter if a class is at the top (and for DHs, barely so). SOMEONE has to be at the top. You knock DHs off? Someone else takes its place. The cycle continues until each persons' class is the best, then they stop complaining.

PS: Just taken a look at logs for ST fights at 80th percentile (nyth and ursoc), and we are actually dead in the middle of the pack for Ursoc and 7th on Nythendra. What do you think a 10% nerf for ST will do on those fights? Make us get sat is what. Look at the actual individual bosses and you'll see we're only on top of one fight, and barely at that.
    C'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient nímporte qui.

I think its more than 10% Munklemon

The nerf to ST is sitting between 15% and 16% aprox, pretty shitty if you ask me

I mean if serious raiding guilds are benching Havoc players because they simply cannot do the DPS necessary to justify their raid spot and don't bring any utility either, then people who love their DH may still have to reroll just to keep raiding with that guild.
    Well top guilds are ofcourse one of the prime examples of "FOTM Use", together with PVP players, and sure, those guilds might adjust their bench based on these hotfixes, so if those are what you mean with serious guilds, then sure there might be some rerolling. But also don't forget that those players have 4-5 alts ready for cases like this. For the more average guilds who clear mythic in a more moderate pace, or might not even clear mythic fully this won't probably change alot, but while i still see alot of those guilds as serious, you might not.

Quote Originally Posted by Revion View Post
    I think its more than 10% Munklemon
    I'm being conservative with that =P. Still at work so I haven't taken a full look at it.
    C'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient nímporte qui.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    I don't understand. Throw glave is part of the havoc rotation. This is just going to destroy them. While they were over-performing in aoe, the ability was used single target too. Why do this? It's not like Havoc is the top spec on boss fights, is it?
    Depends on the fight. Our DH absolutely rekt on the vagina boss because of all the adds.

Difference of 9.262 Million damage or 16% ST nerf
    16% of our already unimpressive ST is huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie-rara View Post
    You're #1 in the top 25%. Actually, in the sub 1% you're #3.

Both the other specs that pass you are also getting nerfed.

Using Warcraft Logs and Heroic Emerald Nightmare numbers.
    So we're #1 in the top 25% and #3 in the sub 1%, across all fights? Including the fights where of course with our strong AoE we'll do well? What about Ursoc, or Neth? We don't have any other targets to hit there. Are we still #1/top 3?

These are the fights we're concerned about. For AoE? Yeah, Havoc was insane. For single target, though? Our ST is being nerfed with this along with our AoE.

I see a lot were not here for the DK launch. let me tell you how it went. DK's were released with Wrath launch, DK's were OP as all hell ( just like DH's are ), tons of people played the new OP hero class, time went for a short while then blizzard broke out the nerf bat and beat the hell out of the class. all but the good players left the class.
    PC: CPU - i7-4790K, MoBo - MSI Z97 gaming 5, Memory - 16G Corsair vengeance LPX DDR3, GPU - EVGA 970 FTW edition, Storage- 1x Sandisk X400 M.2 512GB, 1X WD blue 1TB HDD, 1x WD green 1TB HDD, PSU - EVGA 550W 80+ bronze.

Most people cant understand we are concerned about our single target middle of the pack dps being hit, when the real problem was our aoe, everyone agrees dh aoe was absolutely huge, and we all agree the nerfs where needed, ST nerfs were not, and people cant understand that simple thing

so you wanna be top for everything and anything? you know you'll still do ST damage right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroii View Post
    so you wanna be top for everything and anything? you know you'll still do ST damage right?
    no we are not, with this 16% ST nerf and all the buffs upcoming for almost every bottom class, we are going to be the worst single target dps class, im almost sure of it

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroii View Post
    Can you read?

We know our AoE was too strong. The post just above yours says that. Our ST, however, was middle of the pack. With the nerf that will affect our ST as well as our AoE. There are a number of other changes Blizzard could have made that would not have affected our ST but would have nerfed our AoE. That is our concern.