Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakkhel View Post
    So instead of blaming Blizzard for designing us this way, or blaming Blizzard for nerfing our AoE and single at the same time without buffing single target or keeping it the same (like, y'know, the proposed changes in the OP), we should just accept it as inevitable?

Poor design and very poor tuning isn't something that we should be to blame for.
    Do not worry, kid. If Blizzard nerfed too much DH, they will buff it eventually.

Deleted
    I don't understand, why they would do all these changes on live so early, never tried any of these changes on the PTR which is up for raid testing and all that, I think they should've done that before they release it on LIVE servers and see if it's doing well or not, cuz now it will pretty much fuck everything up with the artifact builds for most classes and some people will even need to reroll to fit in, since I'm in a hardcore guild, they will probably ask me to reroll, but I dislike like every other class, I really loved the gameplay I just hope we're in a good place even after these nerfs, but I doubt it tbh, it was way too big nerf

So instead of blaming Blizzard for designing us this way, or blaming Blizzard for nerfing our AoE and single at the same time without buffing single target or keeping it the same (like, y'know, the proposed changes in the OP), we should just accept it as inevitable?

Poor design and very poor tuning isn't something that we should be to blame for.
    Oh I know Blizzard is to blame considering they've made numerous mistakes with this expansion already but I have zero sympathy for a class that people picked because it's overpowered and is the reason my class was butchered and is in the sorry state it is in.

Saying DH is hard to play is like saying hunters are hard to play. Just lmfao.

All I'm hoping for is even more fel rush nerfs so we can start using eye beam and fel eruption talents instead of fel mastery/momentum

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Do not worry, kid. If Blizzard nerfed too much DH, they will buff it eventually.
    I've played the game since release. I know they don't just admit they made mistakes that easily nor do they fix said mistakes very quickly.

I went into Legion optimistic, and I'm still trying to be optimistic. I love my DH. It's my first "main" I've had in years and years, as I have almost no desire to even play an alt. And yet, it's being hit with a hard nerf. So I hope they see the problem on single target and fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Oh I know Blizzard is to blame considering they've made numerous mistakes with this expansion already but I have zero sympathy for a class that people picked because it's overpowered and is the reason my class was butchered and is in the sorry state it is in.
    I picked it because I have always loved the aesthetic and after trying various classes on the beta loved the DH by far the most. The performance had nothing to do with it as I wasn't even aware of where the specs lay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavin View Post

All I'm hoping for is even more fel rush nerfs so we can start using eye beam and fel eruption talents instead of fel mastery/momentum
    Say what you want. I'm not claiming it's the hardest, I'm saying it's harder than most give it credit for, especially done right. Much more so than a Hunter which is pretty bland.

Also what you're saying is you want the most bland and uninteresting as well as easiest talents to be viable or better choices over the more interesting and harder to use talents? Viable? Sure. I'd say it should never be equivalent to the more complex talents though.
    Last edited by Jakkhel; 2016-09-24 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    I dont know why blizzard havent hired you, you sir are a genius, you are the only one who actually came with a nerf to aoe without hitting single target, but blizzard employees are plain stupid
    this happen when you dont fire incompetent workers when they fuck up constantly. mediocrity and incomptence starts to rule the company.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNight at MMOC View Post
    If Blizzard's intent was reducing Havoc's excessively high area of effect damage, this would accomplish that goal while keeping Havoc's single-target damage the same. Still need to test these changes when they go live after server maintenance on Tuesday, but I feel like I will no longer out-DPS players with more gear than me...
    It's my assumption the changes are already in since they were hotfixes so no need to wait until Tuesday. I noticed a bit of difference on my paladin tonight after the hotfixes went in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    It's my assumption the changes are already in since they were hotfixes so no need to wait until Tuesday. I noticed a bit of difference on my paladin tonight after the hotfixes went in.
    The patch notes states the changes will be applied with the next scheduled maintenance. That may have been a lie.

So much salt in here, delicious.

This nerf is needed, whatever you say, son.

The patch notes states the changes will be applied with the next scheduled maintenance. That may have been a lie.
    Ah, you are right. I didn't catch that at first. Maybe I just got grouped with some baddies in daily lfd run tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Ah, you are right. I didn't catch that at first. Maybe I just got grouped with some baddies in daily lfd run tonight.
    When in LFD, the first assumption should always be baddies.

When in LFD, the first assumption should always be baddies.
    This is true, but I usually sit underneath boomkins and hunters. Tonight I was beating both so I thought maybe the buffs were in, but thinking about it boomkins got buffed too. So probably just even worse idiots :P

Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    This is really stupid. I agree we needed an AOE nerf, but not ST. Now we will be way below average on ST fights.

I offer next changes:

1) Throw Glaive damage reduced by 30%. - ONLY ON SECONDARY TARGETS.
    2) Bloodlet (Talent) now deals 100% of initial Throw Glaive damage. - ONLY ON SECONDARY TARGETS. On first target hit it should be still dealing 200%.
    3) Fel Mastery (Talent) damage bonus to Fel Rush reduced to 30% on all subsequent targets. First target hit will be still taking old damage.
    4) Artifact Ability nerf is ok.

Blizzard recently said they gonna nerf mainly Fel Barrage. WTF is that? They guted everything except fking Fel Barrage.
    cry some more. If you wanted to be relevant why didn't you roll a rogue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Infracted: Forbidden Topic; Image removed
    Last edited by Orloth; 2016-09-24 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    cry some more. If you wanted to be relevant why didn't you roll a rogue?
    Well you rolled the wrong class. What did you expect? A rogue spot?
    You really have to post in every DH nerf related topic same shit?

Had we wanted rogues we would be rogues. I like momentum rotation, and if that's going away I'm going to be pissed about the time invested in this class. (Vengeance is poor tanking compared to others, low tier, so no way I'm going to get any spot in raiding guild with it, especially that not many of those are actually needing a tank; and now with havoc possibly becoming shit ST; welcome LFR and legacy raids alt)
    S.H.

So much salt in here, delicious.
    xdd ebin new "umad" maymay of 2015
    This nerf is needed, whatever you say, son.
    This post is delusional, whatever you say, son.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    You really have to post in every DH nerf related topic same shit?

Had we wanted rogues we would be rogues. I like momentum rotation, and if that's going away I'm going to be pissed about the time invested in this class. (Vengeance is poor tanking compared to others, low tier, so no way I'm going to get any spot in raiding guild with it, especially that not many of those are actually needing a tank; and now with havoc possibly becoming shit ST; welcome LFR and legacy raids alt)
    As long as there are cry baby posts saying the same thing I am entitled to post the same things in them. Are you the content police?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

As long as there are cry baby posts saying the same thing I am entitled to post the same things in them. Are you the content police?
    You saying about us rolling rogues brings nothing and has no logical sense, it's like going to DK forums frost topics and telling them to roll other class?
    OP has a point and I can agree with him on changes proposed. Nerf is too hard on our ST, fact, period.
    S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavin View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8EMZdOU2zU

Yes, this is hard to play. Believe or not, requires a lot of effort. And I'm not even close to being very good.

Do that with your fucking average mage or rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    Lol responses like these are absolutely delicious. DH's holding a pity party when certain other classes have it huge margins worse that even questing is a nightmare, is just amazing.

DH were vastly over-performing and needed to be brought in line with other classes. If Blizz finds they have been nerfed too hard they will be brought back up to par, that's how balancing works.

I sincerely hope this kind of reaction isn't coming from mature adults, because that would be just tragic.
    Yeah well... Demo locks in wod says hello.