Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Cute, it's a fact that accident bombings happen regardless of wether you only want to discuss this incident, realising otherwise would ruin your stupid narrative wouldnt it.
    Say Crispin, easy question.
    Who bombed that Syrian outpost killing 70 soldiers right in the middle of a ceasefire?
    I can't remember, was it Russia or the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Say Crispin, easy question.
    Who bombed that Syrian outpost killing 70 soldiers right in the middle of a ceasefire?
    I can't remember, was it Russia or the US?
    It was Denmark among others.

How about you either give me some kind of proof of it beeing done intentionally or put a sock in it, your idea that the coalition decided to kill syrian soldiers to stop a truce they just spent weeks to get into place, is as retarded as the idea that putin started the refugee crisis, I'm sure you're smarter than that, but you somehow get a kick out of arguing, even when you have to take a position that's honestly not possible to argue for, but merely gives you a situation where you can act like a childish douche. It's honestly rather pathetic, considering how you scream up like some hysterical retard, whenever hubcap iirc mentions that putin started the refugee crisis.

Now have fun with your speculations, I suggest you come back to reality and give me some kind of proof and we'll discuss it from there.

Deleted
    It was Denmark among others.

How about you either give me some kind of proof of it beeing done intentionally or put a sock in it, your idea that the coalition decided to kill syrian soldiers to stop a truce they just spent weeks to get into place, is as retarded as the idea that putin started the refugee crisis, I'm sure you're smarter than that, but you somehow get a kick out of arguing, even when you have to take a position that's honestly not possible to argue for, but merely gives you a situation where you can act like a childish douche. It's honestly rather pathetic, considering how you scream up like some hysterical retard, whenever hubcap iirc mentions that putin started the refugee crisis.

Now have fun with your speculations, I suggest you come back to reality and give me some kind of proof and we'll discuss it from there.
    Who gives a fuck about whether or not it was intentional? Do you think people care about what the US led coalition says to justify themselves?
    What we know is, the US led coalition bombed a Syrian outpost during a ceasefire.
    The ceasefire ended because of that.

That's what we know, I'm not even starting to ponder whether other not it was intentional. Syria isn't primary school where you're justified if "intentions were different".

Ofcourse you dismiss wether it was intentional or not, if you did you'd have to realise that noone intentionally tries to end a truce by accidently breaking it, but have fun in your bubble, I see you bring nothing to the table other than creating your own little reality. I'll check back later to see if you've managed to write something thats worth replying to.

Deleted
    Ofcourse you dismiss wether it was intentional or not, if you did you'd have to realise that noone intentionally tries to end a truce by accidently breaking it, but have fun in your bubble, I see you bring nothing to the table other than creating your own little reality. I'll check back later to see if you've managed to write something thats worth replying to.
    Today on mmochamp: intentions matter
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2016-09-24 at 09:20 AM.

Today on mmochamp: intentions matter
    Not according to you tho /facepalm, crawl back to the ignorant hole you came out of and take ulmita with you, thanks.

Deleted
    Not according to you tho /facepalm, crawl back to the ignorant hole you came out of and take ulmita with you, thanks.
    No. Intentions DON'T matter. Lol.
    Of course they do, when you're a filthy apologist like yourself.

No. Intentions DON'T matter. Lol.
    Of course they do, when you're a filthy apologist like yourself.
    Why are you calling people "filthy"? Can't we have intelligent and civilized conversations here?

How long will Putin stay in Syria? If the bombing of Syrian Sunnis doesn't work?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Why are you calling people "filthy"? Can't we have intelligent and civilized conversations here?

How long will Putin stay in Syria? If the bombing of Syrian Sunnis doesn't work?
    Why as long as it's needed in order to complete his evil mastrplan of creating the refugee crisis that weakens europe of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

As long as its ally needs them.

Deleted
    I'm sure you're smart enough to figure out, that an accident is not the same as intentionally trying to kill a truce, or do you have anything that might prove the coalition intended to hit the syrian army?
    ''accident''

So naive.

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    ''accident''

So naive.
    He is. I bet he doesn't even know that they were bombing them for an hour or so. He is only here to try to fight people, bringing absolutely nothing to conversations.

Deleted
    ''accident''

So naive.
    They said sorry. It's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    He is. I bet he doesn't even know that they were bombing them for an hour or so. He is only here to try to fight people, bringing absolutely nothing to conversations.
    This is coming from the guy who lied about coming from Canada to gain credibility.

- - - Updated - - -

''accident''

So naive.
    It must be the chemtrails

- - - Updated - - -

They said sorry. It's fine.
    Having a hard time finding the hole? Not even sure they said sorry tbh.

This is coming from the guy who lied about coming from Canada to gain credibility.
    I am born in Montreal... My permanent residence is in Montreal. I have property which i pay taxes in Montreal =)

This guy is legit retarded.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

It must be the chemtrails

- - - Updated - - -

Having a hard time finding the hole? Not even sure they said sorry tbh.
    Who cares?

Why as long as it's needed in order to complete his evil mastrplan of creating the refugee crisis that weakens europe of course.
    At this stage it hurts Russia more than anyone else if more people leave to never return when things calm down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    At this stage it hurts Russia more than anyone else if more people leave to never return when things calm down.
    Why exactly would THAT be? Just out of curiosity, not disagreeing.

Why exactly would THAT be? Just out of curiosity, not disagreeing.
    Syria is essentially broke at this point. The war itself has cost 255 billion. The economy this year alone shrunk 18 or 19% in Syria. They lost much of their tax base that fled to EU or elsewhere. Any treasure they have is likely looted by now. There are 4 factions fighting so they cannot secure their own borders. Obama never committed really anything outside propaganda so we could just abandon at this point leaving Russia holding the bag and the headache of propping their ally back up. You could say the US looks like idiots by doing this but we can just blame Obama's ineptitude in dealing with war much like Clinton already has. So not much is lost for us. It's a big clusterfuck at this point and not much to be gained staying involved in this.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2016-09-24 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    I am born in Montreal... My permanent residence is in Montreal. I have property which i pay taxes in Montreal =)

This guy is legit retarded.
    Unreal that you have no idea that "japs" is an offensive term, considering your permanent residence is in montreal. BS.
    Last edited by Crispin; 2016-09-24 at 12:20 PM.