Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    yeah guys they totally buffed other talents while nerfing FR as totally expected. Now we can all scroll down to the middle of damage meter and keep it there for the rest of the expension

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    yeah guys they totally buffed other talents while nerfing FR as totally expected. Now we can all scroll down to the middle of damage meter and keep it there for the rest of the expension
    Given the right setup you might even compete for a placing over 10.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Given the right setup you might even compete for a placing over 10.
    nope the moment i see something like 9th or 8th place, i'm gonna open a thread and demand a nerf to that talent setup since i'm in love with my sub-10.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AstraRN View Post
    "I dont like the spec/i cant play the spec so lets nerf it" argument... mage, rogues being top dps in past expansions is considered normal but if its warrior on the top lets nerf it? I agree with some fury buffs thou.
    id like to play arms using any other tallent but FR any other tallent on that tier would make it feel good to play. but becuase of the massive amount of damage you can get from FR your forced to play with that. that doesnt feel like choice to me atall. that feels forced. when people are forced into something they dont like it. i would like warriors to be on top i play warrior. but to be on top by so much nerfs were inevitable.

I'd wish they'd buff an overpower/mortal combo build. That'll be the day
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day