Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    Warlocks are really bad currently. They are not top5-6. They are top 15-20. And affliction is basically one of the worst speccs in the game.
    Yes warlocks absolutely needed love like RET, Elemental, Frost and Frost did.

Grow up and accept this.

Lol@ people thinking DHs were fine. Hillarious
    reading your posts you are a confirmed mongoloid just saying

can probably only read simcraft

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-26 at 04:38 AM.

Woah, it looks like now I have one less reason to pay for this game. Thanks Blizzard for nerfing DHs to the ground. I guess it's fun to cut down from 30 to 50% of damage of the main abilities of a class at once after nearly a year of testing innit? Retards.

are those hotfixes live already?

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    Warlocks are really bad currently. They are not top5-6. They are top 15-20. And affliction is basically one of the worst speccs in the game.
    Yes warlocks absolutely needed love like RET, Elemental, Frost and Frost did.

Grow up and accept this.

Lol@ people thinking DHs were fine. Hillarious
    Do the maths, we're losing now with this simple nerf 50k+ DPS ST. In AoE we were king, in ST it's not because you weren't first that DH was overpower. You are simply bad if it's the case. Very good players are better (yeah not that much sure) in ST. Now, we're deeply in grave of ST.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgard View Post
    are those hotfixes live already?
    Can't even read the OP, can you?

All of these class changes will be applied during the next scheduled weekly maintenance period in each region.

Actually check some logs and you'll see the Havoc, Arms and Shadow(single target) nerfs were all warranted. Warlock surelly needed a lot of love, they didn't have a single competitive spec, and so did mages (besides fire) and ret. Pretty much all of these nerfs or buffs made sense, what I don't get is how they haven't buffed Disc to a level where Holy won't always be a better pick

What did Arms do to deserve this? Its not a 10% reduction, its actually 30. He wasnt even the best dps out there. And EtW nerf? Just why? Blizz hates fun now?

from the guys on the DH discord, these nerfs equate to:

Single Target: -9.5%
    3 target cleave: -25%
    AoE: -25%

thats fucking huge m8
    Last edited by justinope; 2016-09-24 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Focused Rage is the talent on which he spec is based on. It already got nerfed from 50% the week before.
    Arms is extraordinarily reliant on Tactician procs (resets CS, triggers Shattered Defenses, etc.), the impact of it is monumental on your dps - without them your're bottom.
    Arms was already very frustrating to play due to this rng factor. The proc rate and the general feeling was greatly improved by Exploit the Weakness and the bis relics are EtW relics. They just nerfed EtW to the ground while also scraping another 10% off FR.
    We were expecting nerfs but not like this. There were many things they could've done here to reduce the output of FR (like increasing baseline MS damage and decreasing FR stack bonus) but they chose the wrong direction by making the rng aspect even more terrible.
    This exactly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully that will fix warlocks horrific damage.

Nice to see a buff to BM, was half expecting it to be nerfed. Also nice to see that they only really nerfed Barrage for MM hunter, perhaps that will make it possible to choose something else on that tier of abilities... I doubt it though.

Anyone else think we should get a free artifact reset at least for this crap? only seems fair to me when they nerf the ability you went straight to the trait for from launch by 20% and other ones that are now irrelevant because the spell is gonna drop from your rotation like throw glaive for DH

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Considering both DK, Monk and Pala all were amazing this past 4 years whilst warrior was mediocre... that's just an absurd thing to say. But yes, ignore pain is way too strong, but they nerfed prot warrior rage gains by a bit, that'll calm them down.
    They were not amazing at all.

For example, in WoD only (2+ years), DK Frost was garbage for most of the xpac, took them almost the entire xpac to actually try to fix something. Unholy was never "amazing", only doing well in a few specific bosses where necrotic plague was perfect for it's mechanics and Blood tank was ok.

That was far from amazing for DKs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shigma View Post
    What surprises me is Brewmaster isn't getting love. Also i don't see them in-game, nor i see people asking for tweaks or anything. Must be the most ignored class in-game right now.
    Very few people kept playing BrM, I left it myself, for which I was extremely sad, but this new gameplay of the spec is pure and unadultered garbage. It can perform very nicely, it's not that bad per se, it's just the worst tank to play by a mile and a half, it's boring and not really engaging. I'll take back my Guard, Chi Explosion, Dyzzing Haze and Shuffle when they'll admit they screwed up this revamp (of course it's never going to happen, stubborn dev is stubborn).

I must have some skill in picking the wrong classes, always hoping in magical and miracolous fixes. Shadow Priest, Brewmaster Monk... meh.
    It's really becoming annoying, especially in a alt-unfriendly expansion like Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    There was nothing balanced in obliterating packs of mobs in Dungeons (seen some high end guilds do it) with a Demon Hunter. The packs died before they could melee the Tank and it basically turned M+5 and higher into an AoE fest.
    I knew they'd nerf it and AoE will be more balanced now.
    I do feel sorry for Spriests.
    Although it is true that our AoE DMG was insane (as well as monk's and they remained untouched) they nerfed both, our AoE and Single target DMG. I think they overreacted to the first raid logs. Gonna have to reroll class, 1 month worth for nothing ^^

Deleted
    Great to see the tuning to Frost Mages. We will still be weak on large AoE packs, but pushing our single target and cleave damage significantly is nice to see.
    Would be nice to see something to make Mastery more attractive, though it is getting an indirect buff from the buffs to Frostbolt and Glacial Spike. Increased Brain Freeze chance would be an interesting thing to try, or reduced CD on Frozen Orb.

Deleted
    Good for frost mages... but still low boost.

I had two chars for our raids, a Shadow Priest, and a Havoc Demon Hunter.

Today, I unsubbed, and apologized to my guild.

Fuck Blizzard, bunch of mouthbreathing idiots with literally zero clue on their own game.
    Fuck WoW, Legion was a fucking asian quest-fest, dungeons were nothing but trash-smashing, and then bosses who fell over due to an almost complete lack of mechanics.
    Raid looked good design-wise, but no set-items, bosses wheren't exciting at all, no, now I understand why som many long lasting Blizzard employees quit...
    I wouldn't want to spoil my name and reputation on something as shit as this, because that is what Legion is: Complete and utter shit, maintained bye people who'd do better in the special olympics.

Glad Destiny just got an expansion, maybe I'll go back to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    Actually check some logs and you'll see the Havoc, Arms and Shadow(single target) nerfs were all warranted. Warlock surelly needed a lot of love, they didn't have a single competitive spec, and so did mages (besides fire) and ret. Pretty much all of these nerfs or buffs made sense, what I don't get is how they haven't buffed Disc to a level where Holy won't always be a better pick
    Disc has been the superior choice in all circumstances for the last what, FIVE?, expansions? And I don't mean just "superior"; I mean DOMINANT in all situations, above all classes, in all fights, to the point where they were a must-have in raids. Give it some time on the disc priests. If they're smart, they'll really wait and see on disc, simply because the extra damage that they deal has the potential to really screw with healer balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyranna View Post
    Very few people kept playing BrM, I left it myself, for which I was extremely sad, but this new gameplay of the spec is pure and unadultered garbage. It can perform very nicely, it's not that bad per se, it's just the worst tank to play by a mile and a half, it's boring and not really engaging. I'll take back my Guard, Chi Explosion, Dyzzing Haze and Shuffle when they'll admit they screwed up this revamp (of course it's never going to happen, stubborn dev is stubborn).

I must have some skill in picking the wrong classes, always hoping in magical and miracolous fixes. Shadow Priest, Brewmaster Monk... meh.
    It's really becoming annoying, especially in a alt-unfriendly expansion like Legion.
    I totally agree, like, end of WoD, i was mostly playing only my monk, and was pretty confident come legion i was going to main Brewmaster and WW as OS. Then the pre-patch came, and i thought exactly that. Brewmaster changed from a fun and versatille spec to this dull, weird and unfun thing we got now. I usually don't talk about this this way since it is my opinion and maybe other people out there loved this changes, but for what i can see i am not alone thinking this.

I hope they realize almost noone play this spec now and do something, but after seing how lazy they are nerfing ALL tanks dps by 10% (like come on, they were not on the same levels for this. Its soo lazy), there is little hope for a once fun spec to make its return
    Last edited by Shigma; 2016-09-24 at 11:54 AM.