Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jullyx View Post
    These rerolling threats that come along with every nerf bat don't do anything. If you feel like you're not enjoying the specc, either because of the playstyle, the damage output or w/e, feel free to reroll though. I for one, would play shadow in this state regardless of how low we happen to be on the damage meter. It's just too much fun. I've gotten 1 character above 101 and 2 characters like 50% into the 101 level before the boredom of the given class took over.

If the numbers on the PTR are true, we're getting a 10% across the board buff as well.
    yeah in 3/4 months from know since it's a change for patch 7.1.
    Problem is that Mythic Raid start next week

Quote Originally Posted by Sgaragarru View Post
    yeah in 3/4 months from know since it's a change for patch 7.1.
    Problem is that Mythic Raid start next week
    Yeah, pretty unfortunate timing. I bet some of the top sp's are feeling fucked over.

Got a fire mage but he is so far behind in gear/AP... Going to take a while to get him somewhere decent
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    No way i'm rerolling...
    I prefer to drop their shitgame if it comes to that ...
    denying them my money is better than reroll or do stuff i don't really want to do.
    However you didn't catched what's happened...
    They see that the whole StM thing makes you or breaks you...
    They don't want it to be the sole choice for lvl 100 talent...
    Before you balance the other talents you have to balance the top talent in the tier...
    For example if tommorow they throw you a 3 stacks max detonation damage in MS wouldn't it be worthy all of a sudden? And it slightly boosts the AoE...
    If they tie an instant VEr to LoTv wouldn't it be appealing?
    I mean...
    I felt more weird from the start with StM, not now that they nerfed it...
    It shouldn't be one way choice... but you can't buff everything else without equalizing the output first.

Quote Originally Posted by Killedbydeath View Post
    No way i'm rerolling...
    denying them my money is better than reroll or do stuff i don't really want to do.
    Before you balance the other talents you have to balance the top talent in the tier...
    For example if tommorow they throw you a 3 stacks max detonation damage in MS wouldn't it be worthy all of a sudden? And it slightly boosts the AoE...
    I mean...
    It shouldn't be one way choice... but you can't buff everything else without equalizing the output first.
    Then where is the equalizer? They cant wait on that shit for 7.1. Tuesday mythic opens up and if we aren't "equalized" no top guild will bring a Shadow Priest.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Killedbydeath View Post
    No way i'm rerolling...
    I mean...
    The problem with this train of thought is that S2M solely affects raiding, and mythic raiding starts the moment this gets nerfed, whereas our "fixes" is not going to happen anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    I dont understand, if you love doing damage that much, why you would choose a class that only has one damage spec. Priests are for people who like healing.
    I dunno, maybe the idea of the damage class having a few interesting mechanics gave us hope. Do you like DPS as a monk? Why would you choose a class that only has one damage spec? Monks are for people who like healing or tanking. Better hope they dont get Highmauled again!

If there's not another tuning pass in the next few weeks when they realized that they overnerfed a few specs, I'll probably just stop playing after we kill xavius. Not really feeling the amount of grinding that is going to go into this game if all that effort can just be invalidated after a month of the state of a class being what we presumed would be the live raiding version. I don't want to swap focus over to my ele shaman just to have them decide some of those buffs they just gave them were too much and make them bad again.

I don't like that our niche has just become even more focused on execute damage. We'll stay in voidform for so little time with that void torrent nerf that mass hysteria never gets to do work on multi target.

Started leveling my mage this morning.

I dont understand, if you love doing damage that much, why you would choose a class that only has one damage spec. Priests are for people who like healing.
    Bro, this isn't WOTLK. Hybrid Tax is not a thing anymore.

And worst comment of the week goes to...

TBC was 10 years ago. When you enter a raid as Shadow, you are a Dps, not a Healer. You perform exactly the same role as a Mage or a Lock, and should have the same potential for dmg as them.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

So they just tweeted to say changes are not final. May now you can chill your beans.

Am I the only one who read that as straight up sarcasm?
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispersed View Post
    Don't forget all the buffs others have gotten. Warlock got a huge buff across the board.
    Warlock got a average 10-15% buff depending on spec, however average lock dps is 200k-250k so the buff will bring most to what 220-275k dps still 80k+ dps from the top damage dealers so warlocks will still be in bottom place just with a slightly lower margin than now

Quote Originally Posted by Daveydave View Post
    So they just tweeted to say changes are not final. May now you can chill your beans.
    This is your first time reading dev's promises about SP, right?
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Bro, this isn't BC. Hybrid Tax is not a thing anymore.
    FIFY.

WOTLK ended the "hybrid tax".
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

pretty sure the only time shadow hasn't had a hybrid tax were patches 4.2 & 4.3.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Bro, this isn't WOTLK. Hybrid Tax is not a thing anymore.
    Shadow priests show their heads at the top of the DPS meter, rivaling mages (fight dependant)
    4 days later...
    NERFED

If you think the hybrid tax doesnt exist, you're delusional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    And worst comment of the week goes to....
    My point was that if you don't like Shadow or get tired of it, there's no other place to go as a priest.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What for real?
    Priest is for the ones, who like to be sinister and be unique as a caster, casting frostbolts or fireballs is boring.